Repaints you'd definately buy

Rodimus Primal

Looking at some of the recent TF releases got me thinking about who'd Hasbro repaint/remold them into. So then I started wondering...what TFs would be AWESOME in all lines.

These are ones I've been thinking of:

Universe 2.0 Powerglide repainted as a Cobra Rattler with Cobra emlems.

Classics Mirage, Sunstreaker, Prowl, and Sideswipe as Dragstrip, Dead End, Wildrider, and Breakdown respectively.

Universe Sideswipe with a different removable pack for Red Alert.

I'd think it would be awesome to see Cybertron Metroplex in more G1 colors

AND Cybertron Scourge would look mean as a version of Trypticon.

What ideas would you go for?

I still would like Universe Sideswipe as Deep Cover, and Clamp Down to a lesser extent.

I think the Ironhide mold, would be ok to use as Skids. Perhaps Brawn as well, although that would be a stretch.

Sunstorm would be great.

Cybertron Red Alert as Perceptor. Yeah the alt modes not a good fit, but I like the way that Legends Perceptor looks with some added detail the ultra version could look pretty good.

yes on all

Universe 2.0 Powerglide repainted as a Cobra Rattler with Cobra emlems.

Classics Mirage, Sunstreaker, Prowl, and Sideswipe as Dragstrip, Dead End, Wildrider, and Breakdown respectively.

Universe/ classics Sideswipe with a different removable pack for Red Alert. maybe Wheeljack ?Punch / Counterpunch

classics prowl in to jazz, Windcharger?, Smokescreen, Nightbeat

classic bumblebee in to gold bug , Freeway or prowl .

Energon insecticon in g1 colors. I'd also like the chromehorn version that was released in japan.

Energon divebomb as terrorsaur, or swoop.

Voyager animated starscream repainted and remolded as shescream; that's the one I'd want the most.

Animated bumblebee as cliffjumper (remolded head, of course).

I'm sure I could think of a lot more..

It's a given that Hasbro will have a LOT of non-canon repaints of the Animated line, but a few I'd actually like to see are:

- Blackarachnia, in yellow and black, homaging her original Beast Wars counterpart.

- A two-pack of Prowl (with faceplate) and Jazz, in white and black with red accents, and black with gold flames, respectively, as sort of a ninja team. And replace Prowl's stoplight with a simple Energon katana.

- The expected Shadow Soundwave, aka Soundblaster.

I've been wanting the cybertron lion repainted into cheetor or better yet tigatron or both from beast wars :) a new head mold for one or the other would be great too... I think tigatron would need it the most since he has always had a bit of a different look when it comes to the head ...

I won't even consider buying Universe 2.0 Powerglide until he's repainted in his G1 colors, or at least a heck of a lot closer than he is now.

they do but it is a bit high in price here you go as this is what im buying

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;mode=retail

That's EXACTLY how he should look, and a thousand million times better than the one we got!

I would settle for the inevitable Smokescreen repaint done with current Classics Prowl/Silverstreak mold. But I think that's a given. And...not to get too off topic, but I'd like to see a Classics (Henkei) Springer and Wheeljack. I'm just sayin'... (lol)

Sideswipe/Sunstreaker remolded into Punch/Counterpunch would be on my to get list.

While I want the character I think I'd rather have it all in one toy :P ah heck I'd just buy two so I could display both anyways :P

G1 Arcee and they could repaint her into Elita-1 or the fembots... :D

Sideswipe/Sunstreaker remolded into Punch/Counterpunch would be on my to get list.

While I want the character I think I'd rather have it all in one toy :P ah heck I'd just buy two so I could display both anyways :P

i hear you as i have seen some killer customs of him with SS mold but i would want a new mold for him.

While I would love the new mold ideas I was getting at repaints and remolds. I love some of the ideas you guys thought of. I didn't even think about the Punch/Counterpunch idea. That would ROCK!

Even though I bought the Cybertron repaint of him, I'd still buy a Classics Prowl remold as Smokescreen. I'm buying the Henkei Powerglide and Starscream for obvious reasons. I hope the Henkei Galvatron is closer to the toon than the Hasbro version is.

On the Animated side I think a Wasp repaint of Bumblebee would be cool.

I also agree on those Energon repaint ideas. Those I'd definately get if released in Classics Universe.