What are some Joe playsets that you've always...

PhoenixSword

The only one I really have is the Terror Drome. I had the gi joe headquarters when i was younger... I mean the one that came out in 2001. I was only 11 when it came out! But I didn't really like it that much and since then its been very nearly destroyed.... And I had the Flagg, and the original HQ in my basement for awhile that I played with around the same time. My brothers friend had asked if he could store his old joe toys in our basement and among them were some very awesome figures and vehicles and such that, looking back now, I totally should have stolen... Any way...

There are so many that I want. I'm just now really starting to get into collecting gi joes more actively. and by that i mean I'm not just trying to build up my cobra army lol. among the ones I want the most are

The Flagg

The original gi joe hq

Transportable Tactical Battle Platform (this one should probably be at the top of my list. it just looks so dang awesome!)

the only trouble is finding room to display them and getting $ to buy them lol .....so what play set do you most want? and if you have them all I wanna see some awesome pics!!

I have all of them but my Flagg is in terrible shape so it is at the top of my list. I'd like to see the original Headquarters again after that and then the Terror Drome.

I would also welcome some new bases/playsets but nothing like the Cobra Mountain. Something more like the older ones but more modern in looks and function. No more giant computers and old looking jail cells and radar equipment.

I totally want the old fashion looking jail cells. I want a GI Joe jail cell with a key outside so Otis can let himself in when he's had too much to drink.

GI Joe headquarters is a must. It even shows up in the Duke/Cobra Commander comic pack as a pre-fab fortress. It would be sweet of all of the larger scale GI Joe stuff would get the BMF treament in terms of detail.

I have some like the Tactical Battle Platform, the Mobile Command Center, the General, the Watchtower, Checkpoint Alpha, and the Cobra bunker...

But I always wanted the Terrordrome, I just don't have the space for it.

I also always wanted the smaller ones a lot. I want the Outpost Defender the most, the Rifle Range, etc..

I'd love a new Watch Tower that was two or three time bigger than the old one. Same with the Check Point.

As far as those jail cells go, I don't know what I want because if they were not old fashioned what would they be. I don't want anything like laser beam bars but something a little less dungeony than what the first headquarters had or at least more detailed and had more color instead of one that was solid gray.

I've only got the TTBP so I still need a Flagg, Defiant (playset or vehicle?), Terrordrome and, most importantly to me, the '83 HQ. As far as smaller ones go I really, really want an Outpost Defender - I just really like that one!

I have an 83 headquaters , TTBP and Terror Dromes (thinking of picking up a third to finish off the second I got for part at a garage sale cheap). I picked up the TRU re-issues of the MCC and other Joe headquarters (the re-issue of the 92 hq) and a Cobra mountain I picked up at Target when it clearenced for $10. I have a Defiant that I lucked into a couple years ago that is maybe 50% to 75% complete and have been considering getting rid of it (though I'll more than likely keep it and finish it up someday) just because of the space it takes up and the fact that I've had a hell of a hard time finding some of the pieces I need on eBay for decent prices. I would love to have a cool new playset and have toyed around with building a updated version of the 83 HQ. But I think stuff like the watchtower and Cobra bunker would work pretty well with how Harbro is releasin things now. Imagine a battle pack with the watchtower and a couple of figure or the bunker with a couple of figure like the vechicle packs we've gotten.

The Flagg. That is the one playset that I always wanted but never got. I can remember to this day my parents saying "It's as big as the front door to the house there's no way your getting something that big" lol. Needless to say I still haven't gotten it yet...

I collect from 1982-86 and have all major playsets except the Flagg. I just haven't gotten around to buying the darn thing. While I have spent hundreds on Ebay auctions for Joe collections, I can't commit to buying this yet.

Here's a shot of my collection with some of the playsets in there.

100_1437.jpg

I always wanted the Three big ones - Flagg, Defiant, Terror Drome and the Tomahawk.

Turns out I actually have a terrordrome somewhere. My brother collected Joes in the 80s, I was born in 90, and earlier this week I found AVAC and the plans for the drome, so its kicking around here somewhere, as is the night raven - can't find either though :huh:

@can@

Turns out I actually have a terrordrome somewhere. My brother collected Joes in the 80s, I was born in 90, and earlier this week I found AVAC and the plans for the drome, so its kicking around here somewhere, as is the night raven - can't find either though huh.gif

let the hunt begin!!! lol

i still need an avac (or 12...) for my firebat!!! along with some of its missiles(hoping they're similar if not the same as the new firebats :))....