HOT TOYS BANK ROBBERY JOKER

pooda

Its classic human conflict pooda. Not every one is ok with my "EZ breezy laid back" style. "HEGONOMIC". The word means when one state, entity or providance take over another (edit to clean up the spelling a bit).

But the word does best discrib the kind of human conflict I encounter every day. In this case cr0w wishes to "over take" my persona because he finds it to be "unaccecptable" to his personal taste. Arrow also fits this bill.

But enought about the "DOOM TWINS", how did my sending u pics work out? did u get them. I tried the same thing with Jase the MOD. He got them & I was even able to send him lil short video clips of my self introducing my toy collection slide show. it was realy cool.

i got them. theyre kinda small. i didnt get the vid....love to see you collection though.

Queen, every time I see a thread that you and cr0w post in I know it will be good. lol you guys fight like cats and dogs.

hey....i felt the same way.

well I'm glad some one is finding it amuseing, because I don't. having some one try & force u in to a tiny lil box just because they have a terminal case of "the deadly dulls", is no reason to bleed the color out of my life.

Speaking of which let's ditch this dead end bickering & get back to our Dark Knight obsession!!! BANK ROBBER JOKER YEAHHHHHHHHH BABYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Queen I meant no disrepect.

i do want them to stop arguing...SQ's post are always intresting (very intresting)...and cr0w buys EVERYTHING!..hes like the big brother with all the slick stuff you cant touch....plus they both have shown this board that they are true collectors. but....theyre grown...i wont tell 2 grown men what to do.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm, cr0w I haven't been this confused sence a woman came on to me...... (try not to look so shocked). you claim "its not my personality" yet every thing in that long ass post speaks to the contrary. But if that's your opinion of me then fine, your entitled to it how ever miss guided it is.

For what ever its worth to you, I will admit that your complaint is an all to common one. & no, I don't take that as "gee maby there all right, & maby I should change who I am to make others happy". cr0w..........can I ask you a question? Its the same question I ask of all the people online or face too face. If you never knew me before I joined this forum...........than how the hell do you know I'm putting on a "front"???

HEGONOMIC..........................no cr0w you may not have control over who I am! This Queen has travled a long & ruff road. I use to live in mortal fear of my "terriable secreat" getting out almost every day of my life. It took me 27 years to step out of that dark closet & stop pretending to be a MACHO MACHO MAN! I can still remember calling myself "flirting" with chicks & trying to pull "the digits". & just when I think I finaly got them all fooled that chick I'm flirting w/will say "girl, oops I mean boy, u so crazy".

I'm sure every straight man here knows that when their "running game" on a "shorty", getting called GIRL is not something they have to contend with.

So what does all this mean cr0w? That I must 1st "prove" my self as a legit fem "will & grace style" g.ay man??? Well keep waiting!!! I no longer chase behind negative people like you, bending over backwards so I can be the person you feel I should be!

SO GET BENT FOOL BECAUSE THIS SUPREMEQUEEN'S FLAME IS FOREVER ON HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look. I respect the living hell out of anyone that has the courage to be who they are and tell their family, friends, and other loved ones the truth about themselves rather than live a lie, regardless of whether they can accept it or not.

My point is that, at least in my case, before you respond to something I post, at least read it first before you comment on it. I clearly said I was at least getting the v2 Joker head, but for the 2nd or 3rd time, you posted and responded to something I never said. It happened before, I can't remember which thread it was, but I think it was the original HT thread. I said something, and you read it completely wrong and went on a rant about what you thought I said, when in actuality I said the complete opposite.

I don't feel you should be anything, to be quite honest. I'm merely presenting to you a couple of quibbles I have, and I hope that at least in the future with me, you'll actually read what I say before launching a reply based on what you think I said, rather than what I actually did say.

And I've spent 27 years coming to terms with the fact that I'm basically Patrick Bateman, though I've managed not to murder any hookers yet. So hold that over my head the next time you get pissed at me, and we'll call it even.

Ummm, cr0w I haven't been this confused sence a woman came on to me...... (try not to look so shocked). you claim "its not my personality" yet every thing in that long ass post speaks to the contrary. But if that's your opinion of me then fine, your entitled to it how ever miss guided it is.

For what ever its worth to you, I will admit that your complaint is an all to common one. & no, I don't take that as "gee maby there all right, & maby I should change who I am to make others happy". cr0w..........can I ask you a question? Its the same question I ask of all the people online or face too face. If you never knew me before I joined this forum...........than how the hell do you know I'm putting on a "front"???

HEGONOMIC..........................no cr0w you may not have control over who I am! This Queen has travled a long & ruff road. I use to live in mortal fear of my "terriable secreat" getting out almost every day of my life. It took me 27 years to step out of that dark closet & stop pretending to be a MACHO MACHO MAN! I can still remember calling myself "flirting" with chicks & trying to pull "the digits". & just when I think I finaly got them all fooled that chick I'm flirting w/will say "girl, oops I mean boy, u so crazy".

I'm sure every straight man here knows that when their "running game" on a "shorty", getting called GIRL is not something they have to contend with.

So what does all this mean cr0w? That I must 1st "prove" my self as a legit fem "will & grace style" g.ay man??? Well keep waiting!!! I no longer chase behind negative people like you, bending over backwards so I can be the person you feel I should be!

SO GET BENT FOOL BECAUSE THIS SUPREMEQUEEN'S FLAME IS FOREVER ON HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you have my support. i'm always glad to see your posts.

Man I don't know. It's a bit pricey but that's gotta be THE best joker figure out there right now. I can see that going for insane amounts after its release

SO LIVE A LITTLE BUDDY! like you said, once this lil darling sells out, then may God have mercy on the wallets of all thoes who missed out!

If it makes you feel any better about it, its about $30 less that the 1st HT Joker.

I got a couple of bit priced goods coming out in the next months...do you know when this is being release?

Memory serves correct, it should be some where in early December, the 10th maby. BBTS is taking pre-orders now, that is I think they still are. I haven't check them out in a couple days, so things might have changed.

its suppose to be priced at $118 american dollars....so with shipping from japan or whatever its like $150...im getting this mofo, but not for 170 base...i will put my dc direct back in the box for this thing....this is the best top teir figure ive ever seen...i dont think it gets better than this...