xhairs

ok here is a poll for you all just to see.

what 3 would you want the most?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. pic 3 of these for the ones you want the most

• Classics/ Universe deluxe/voyger / ultra
    • Legends the small ones.
    • Movie TF deluxe/voyger / ultra
    • Animated deluxe/voyger / ultra
    • robot heroes
    • crossovers SW & Marvel deluxe/voyger / ultra
    • Titanium
    • might mugs
    • Masterpiece

Well with all the new lines of TF do you think they spread them selfs thin ? i mean we have Legends, Universe deluxe/big ones lol ,Animated all sizes , might mugs , Movie TF , Robot Heroes ,Titanium, Masterpieces & the Crossovers SW & Marvel .

If they only did 3 out of the 10 lines witch ones would you want to see give more love to? ie to make them in more detail and more characters . now i mean in deluxe/ big ones. for the most of the lines is just that.

This is not to say witch line is better but to see what 3 we all could live with if they had to cut down. i know the movie is just while there is one out and upcoming so it will pass.maybe??

For me i only collect the classics as the other just don't do it for me. I know allot of TF fans are all for every line. thats great but if you had come right down and chose what would be your top 3 lines. as they could do every character in all the TF line up.

If i did forget a line please forgive me i just got back in and im going off what i see in stores right now.

I don't mean as in collect every fig from every line but were you spend most of your cash.

thanks X

Your post asks for top 4, but the poll question is top 3; I'm guessing you mean top 3.

If I had to choose only one, it'd be animated. It's a great line w/ a great cartoon, and it's the main line, so it really needs to stay. 'Nough said there.

Second would be classics, though, as I've mentioned numerous times, classics 2.0 is a letdown compared to the original run. If hasbro can get back on track w/ more molds that are akin to classics 1.0, I'd be happy.

It seems like classics 2.0 has been affected by the success of the movie line, and the toys aren't as cartoony as the original classics. I want cartoony. G1 was cartoony, so classics should be more cartoony. Does that make sense? Less realistic, more of a cartoon feel. And no more planes w/ bots attached to the bottom (looking at you, silverbolt)!

Last but definitely not least, Masterpiece. This one's for the "hardcore" collectors. Bring on masterpiece grimlock!

Most of the other lines are just filler lines, or just smaller versions of characters from the main lines, so they aren't as important. The movie line shouldn't be around too much longer anyway, so that one's easily dropped.

Destro, I hear what your saying. I picked Classics first over Animated but it was kinda hard since I like the animated stuff. The only reason is theres a lot of classics Im excited about. However I also agree with Classics being a let down. The repainted figures just dont do it for me.

My third would be Robot Heroes. They are so cute. Im sure many would pick MP over them, and while MPs look good, there is no fun factor to them due to there complexity.

guys you can pick your top 3 unless you dont want lol. i hear you SS but the repaints give us all that style of Autobots & Decepticons so i can live with most of them .i love the classic line for 2reasons 1) they are updated G1 characters with no gimmicks. 2) they are 1,000x better then the g1 figs. as they look great in both alt & bot mode .

Man... There is no other category... I wanted to vote Binaltech...

I think in my mind Animated and Classics are a tie - Animated has a few better figures overall but I am not a huge follower of the show, and Classics has the G1 homage going on which I really dig but they release so few at a time. As far as my third choice I picked Legends (the small ones) because I LOVE the G1 Jazz and Hound that just came out and am looking forward to the Animated Bumblebee coming soon, and I will probably pick up the G2 Megatron only because he looks pretty cool and is small and cheap lol!

I picked:

Movie TF deluxe/voyger/ultra

Crossovers SW & Marvel deluxe/voyger/ultra

Masterpiece (Throw in Alternators/Binaltech in with this)

Movie TF deluxe/voyger/ultra & Masterpiece/Alternators/Binaltech because they have the most realistic Earth vehicle/alt modes.

Crossovers SW & Marvel deluxe/voyger/ultra because what's not to like about crossing over two of the best franchises ever? I give the SW Transformers common names from the Transformers universe.

Out of everything I'd pick Classics, if I had money to spend on the line. MP and Alt's were just too expensive for me, and I absolutely hate the animated line, and dislike the movie toys even more. So that pretty much just leaves classics. The crossover lines are very cool, but at $15 each that's just too expensive these days to go on collecting them. Not a fan of mini tf's either so that leaves the legends out as well.

very cool im digging everyones take on what they like and dislike . Nguyen_Dragon sorry man like i sai in my first post i wasnt sure on everything that is out now.

Xhairs I dont mind the repaints that are done right but I would love to see them reimagined as well. Like a new Blaster instead of the cybertron repaint.

One other thing I REALLY wish classics would do is combiners. Onslaught is so awesome. I love him but he will always be missing something not being a combiner.

very cool im digging everyones take on what they like and dislike . Nguyen_Dragon sorry man like i sai in my first post i wasnt sure on everything that is out now.

All good... I was just being difficult... :P

Masterpiece, Classics, and Movie, but I just prefer the Deluxe, Voyager, and Leader Class movie figures.

I'd really vote for Encore had it been a choice, but these are the three at retail I like the most.

:) :) Hm, I'll go with the Masterpiece first. This line is too unique - Nuff's said.

TFAnimate - I think the story and characters are getting to be interesting. So I'm hoping we'll see more characters are made into toys.

TF Classic/Universe - great for varieties.

thats cool my man lol. @smilepunch@

Xhairs I dont mind the repaints that are done right but I would love to see them reimagined as well. Like a new Blaster instead of the cybertron repaint.

One other thing I REALLY wish classics would do is combiners. Onslaught is so awesome. I love him but he will always be missing something not being a combiner.

Man i am so with you on the bad repaints!!!!. I was hopeing when we knew about onslaught & sliverbolt that we would get combiners too. If the line dose well we might down the road??

thats cool my man lol. @smilepunch@

Man i am so with you on the bad repaints!!!!. I was hopeing when we knew about onslaught & sliverbolt that we would get combiners too. If the line dose well we might down the road??

It doesnt look like it... I saw a repainted Energon Superion in G1 color scheme... Before it was asked to be taken down... I think Energon Bruticus will follow... and we already got Devastator a while back... Dangit... I wanted new combiners too...

Crap, there is a fourth choice I like that I didn't click on when I voted. I like the Legends line because they are around the 1:64 scale and blend in well with Hot Wheels/Matchbox/Johnny Lightning cars. So, add one to the Legends total.

no just your top 3 i put 4 lol. but fixed it. man i hope this line lasts along while and they dont stop it for the 2nd line of movie toys. like they did last yr.

classics/universe cause you get some good shait out of it

robot heroes what can Isay they are too cute and great for display one can even display them at work if one has a desk job :)

mighty muggs... lets see mighty mugs are nice and blocky and so are g1... its win win... the stuff Isaw at sdcc looked great anyways!

Master pieces .... nuff said ... Frankly though I'm tired of repaints for this line and add ons... and things like starscream ...

True MPS only please! and how about some freaking movie Op/megs MP peices already please thanks!

Oh , though I did not vote for it I'm all for toy lines to go with what ever current cartoon series it up... t he kidies have to have something current to buy and get them into it :) So I suppose that goes for future movie toys as well though all the repaints and such are always abit of a drag

Anything else not on this list above I simply do not like for whatever reason...