The Reason why Layla has not been on RAW recently...

BeautifulDisaster

This was posted on Layla's MySpace page by her best friend, Renida. Layla's recent absence from RAW has been due to the sudden passing of her mother. In all seriousness, my condolences go to Layla and her family in this time of need.

TO ALL LAYLA’S FANS

Current mood: sad

Category: Life

Hey Everyone,

This is Renida. Lay's best friend. She has been experiencing a huge loss in her life right now. Her mother passed away unexpectedly and she's been out of the country dealing with everything. I wanted you all to be aware of what is going on and send out as much positive energy and prayer to help her get through this difficult time in her life. The WWE has really helpful and understanding with her taking a little time off right now but she will definitely be back in full force before September. This is the reason she hasn't been on my space lately. If any one of you have experienced losing someone in your life who meant a lot, you know how she's feeling and that it takes time to heal. I spoke to Lay today and she's being strong for the rest of her fam, she also gave me the ok to write something to her fans letting you know what's going on with her. She loves you and she thanks all of you for your support.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE