Triple H Attacks Ranjin Singh, Top 25 WWE Entrance Themes!

Outsiders

In a WWE Mobile exclusive, Triple H attacked Ranjin Singh with a chair during the Jeff Hardy vs. The Great Khali match on SmackDown. After the loss, Eve Torres interviewed Singh & Khali to get their thoughts on the loss. For more on this, click here.

WWE.com has an article ranking the top 25 entrance themes of all-time. You can see the rankings at this link.

Those Top 25 rankings were an abortion. Hogan's "Real American" at number one? Bah!

I will admit, Hulk Hogan's "Real American" is my second favorite theme... all the rest are tied for number one.

I will admit, Hulk Hogan's "Real American" is my second favorite theme... all the rest are tied for number one.

Stealing quotes from either Bobby Heenan or Jerry 'The King' Lawler can be habit forming...

That list is a joke. Sorry folks, but Hogan's theme is pretty good. It's something that an entire generation of people can hear and will know what it is.

As for that list, did I mention it's a joke? Where is Demolition?

Amen! Where is Demolition... that was enough to let me see this was a complete joke list. Also, saying Edge's previous "You Think You Know Me" was better than his current theme... blasphemy.

LOL, and stealing from Bobby Heenan is always theft that is approved by all. Heenan was just that good.

Hulk Hogan took wrestling and murdered it in 1993. No, wait, he raped wrestling in 1993 and left it for dead in a desert in Nevada. Hogan later raped wrestling and left it for dead again in 2002 and 2005.

That's why I bash him, even the good things about it... and by it, I mean the Orange Menace.

I used to dislike hogan but he is the biggest thing in the history of wrestling and everyone knows that

Austin might have sold more Things but Hogan Redefined Wrestling not once but twice and theres noone not Ric Flair not Bret Hart not Stone Cold that can say that

And his NWO entrance was the most Badass thing ever

Cause NWO was Just 2 SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Where's Christian's theme song? Jeff Jarrett? The Dudleys? Rob Van Dam? The Macho Man?? Oh, that's right! None of these people either work for the WWE or are on good terms with them and there for don't get any notice. Nation of Domination? Pleeeeasse.

Hogan's the biggest thing in the history of wrestling in some people's opinions. Surely not mine though. To each their own, I guess.

Hogan has done a tremendous amount for the business. However, he has done just as much as a detriment to the business also. That is why I don't tout his greatness as much as many followers of Hulkamania. His negatives equal (and in some cases, outweigh) his positives.

HES A MAN CALLED STING ( I love that Song)

Also My Computer is messed up so I cant even look at the list but if GOldust isnt in the top 5 then the List is wrong Cause his Entrance along with the NWOs are the 2 that I think of right off the bat

You know what theme wasn't on there and should have been... Repo Man. When you heard Repo Man's theme, you knew someone was going to get their ass kicked... and that someone was Repo Man, lol.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE