Terry McGuinnis-Batman Beyond DCUC Variant?

phalsephace

The Story goes, that there was a prototype Terry McGuinnis/Batman Beyond DCUC Variant on Ebay- But, then the Auction was immediately yanked off of Ebay????

Terry-1.jpg

Is this really going to be an upcoming DCUC Variant?

I have also heard that this was all just a Rumor? @grumpy@

O.K. Somebody give me some Answers and I want them Now!!!! @smilepunch@

Does anyone know the real story?

He'll be out at KB toys when DCUC wave 4 hits this fall.

Don't know what the deal is with the prototype, though.

Both Terry and the variant Cyborg were shown at San Diego. They look great!

It sucks that KB gets anything exclusive as they barely exist anymore. I will have to drive almost 2 hours to just have a chance at one.

Draven

I know the feeling the nearest one near me is about an hour and a half away

you both be quiet with your complaining.....there is NO kaybee in milwaukee. i might not be able to get one period...atleast you all have a chance.

Well now if you had played your cards right and not complain about our complaing we could of hooked you up

but....

i know... right? i thought about that....lol. you guys know that i agree with you! i havent been to a KB since i was 13(16 yrs ago) i dont know what they were thinking.

Hopefully they'll have this available on KB's website....

Well now if you had played your cards right and not complain about our complaing we could of hooked you up

but....

Haha..... @loll@

Hopefully they'll have this available on KB's website....

but....

Haha..... @loll@

WTF you laughing at.....haha my a$$....(JK)

He will be a KB Toys Exclusive along with a Special version of Cyborg

Awesome.... Thanks for the Info!

Dude that blows, I got one KB in my neck of the woods but they don't get new toys in. I'm really not kidding they have had the same stock for years. They got in the 5+ Dark Knight figures but that was a HUGE deal! There was signs everywhere, you would have thought Elvis had rose from the dead and opened up a store that sold banana and peanut butter sandwiches. There is not a one DCU figures there. Never got any in, EVER! So don't worry Pooda, even though you might not have a KB the ones with the KB might not fare much better. I really hope that is on the website b/c I want one.

Don't know what the deal is with the prototype, though.

Both Terry and the variant Cyborg were shown at San Diego. They look great!

Yeah, I agree.

After seeing the images of them.... I have to say they look Freakin' Awesome!

Oh, Yes- they will be Mine!!!! Mua-ha-ha-ha-ha.... @jump#

It sucks that KB gets anything exclusive as they barely exist anymore. I will have to drive almost 2 hours to just have a chance at one.

Same here, I feel your pain! @firedevil@

Why are you guys complaining? Every single retail exclusives only means that it's impossible to get outside United States and we can only rely on Ebay....

Why are you guys complaining? Every single retail exclusives only means that it's impossible to get outside United States and we can only rely on Ebay....

Well just b/c you rely on Ebay b/c its an exclusive doesn't meant we don't either. I've stated before that where I live is a decent sized city but the collecting market sucks. So I'm forced to get most of my collection online. Or spend weeks or months driving to the same stores three times a week checking for new stock. And with the Terry-Batman I doubt my KB will get it in since they don't seem to think that new stuff is better than 3.75 inch pirate figures that have been out for years that no one seems to want. KB sucks and I think retail exclusives suck too, it just makes it that much harder for you guys not living the states and those of us who live near crappy stores.

Well just b/c you rely on Ebay b/c its an exclusive doesn't meant we don't either. I've stated before that where I live is a decent sized city but the collecting market sucks. So I'm forced to get most of my collection online. Or spend weeks or months driving to the same stores three times a week checking for new stock. And with the Terry-Batman I doubt my KB will get it in since they don't seem to think that new stuff is better than 3.75 inch pirate figures that have been out for years that no one seems to want. KB sucks and I think retail exclusives suck too, it just makes it that much harder for you guys not living the states and those of us who live near crappy stores.

IM TRIPPING! i have a KB in the southridge mall(seen it in the phone book).......i guess im safe.

The KB we had in our mall closed. @grumpy@

Yeah, The one we had in our Mall Closed too around 2 years ago....

I just did a MapQuest and the nearest KB is in Indianapolis, IN

69.7 mi – about 1 hour 24 min drive. So, I'm Screwed! @bH@

I have no other Freakin' choice but Ebay! #Granade#

Stop the Insanity.... No More Exclusives!!!!