CleveNC23

Gotham City Thug

Hey,

I was just curious if anyone can tell if there is such a thing as a Wave 2 or Wave 3 Gotham City Thug?

I always thought they only came out in Wave 1 and haven't been around since, but I would love to know

if I'm wrong.

Thanks for any replies.

This is what has been released so far. The Gotham City Thug was only in series 1.

Series 1

TDK Batman

Joker

Gotham City Thug

Unmasked Batman (Chase)

Series 2 -

Batman Begins Batman

Scarecrow

Joker

Fear Toxin Batman (chase)

TRU exclusive 2-Packs

TDK Batman vs. Joker

Batman Begins Batman vs Scarecrow

There is also a third wave I have personally seen.

3 Dark Knight Batman figures(occasionally the Unmasked Chase) just like wave one except the hole and UPC sticker pictured in this thread and 1 series one Joker.

you guys that are buy a bunch of thugs now, are going to be upset if they release several different thugs in future waves....

But the Thug is still shipping. I bought one last week.

I hope so, I've never seen one, not in person, at least.

if i see one tomorrow, ill grab it for you.

Thanks, I'd greatly appreciate that.

Thanks, I'd greatly appreciate that.

oh....i forgot....no goons. just 2 BB bats.

you guys that are buy a bunch of thugs now, are going to be upset if they release several different thugs in future waves....

Would be nice if they did, because I wanted one more to stand on the other side of Joker, but I didn't feel like customizing his mask to make him look different so I passed.

Would be nice if they did, because I wanted one more to stand on the other side of Joker, but I didn't feel like customizing his mask to make him look different so I passed.

i think that they might. if not, ill track some more thugs down.

I found one today also. Are they shipping extras they had? They're still in the wave 1 packaging with the hole on the back.

I found one today also. Are they shipping extras they had? They're still in the wave 1 packaging with the hole on the back.

more than likely.

I had bought the Joker Prologue Mask Gotham City Thug on Amazon.com for 25 bucks a while back...opened it and everything....Sold it on Amazon for $60 opened...thats insane.....i couldnt believe someone would pay that for a unopened figure with a useless mask....it doesnt matter what mask u get...the masks are basically for display or for your junk drawer....if you really want a Joker prologue mask buy the dc direct 13incher....i have it and i took the purple jacket off the joker and threw on the prologue mask it came with....SOOOO SICK...it looks real...i havent even taken it off since i got it....

Also today i went to target and found 4 jokers and a unmasked chase....bought all of em....spent like 70 bucks but i had payed 50 the night before on a ebay auction for the unmasked....so i canceled on the ebay guy cause i got it for 13 in the store...so unexpected and so awesome...just have to find another thug and my set is complete.....8 jokers( including 2pack, 1 wave 1), dk batman(2pack), joker thug with joker prologue mask, scarecrow, unmasked chase, fear toxin chase and a batman begins...ive been scalped a few times....for the wave 1 joker when it came out, my girl bought it for me, and i bought a wave 2 thinking it was a wave 1 on amazon, but everything else has been bought off the pegs resently....sooooo awesome considering i never thought i would be able to get all of em, especially the prologue mask and the chases....LOVE THE MOVIE MASTERS....BEST FIGURES FOR BATMAN EVER

I just traded a Leader class deep desert Brawl & two voyger class Megs & OP, all for the remaining D thugs I didn't have. all I need now is unmasked & fear toxin & my set will be complete.

I just traded a Leader class deep desert Brawl & two voyger class Megs & OP, all for the remaining D thugs I didn't have. all I need now is unmasked & fear toxin & my set will be complete.

my fear toxin will be here by wed.....I AM COMPLETE!..HA HA HA HA HA HE HE HOO HA HE HE HA HE!!!!!!

my fear toxin will be here by wed.....I AM COMPLETE!..HA HA HA HA HA HE HE HOO HA HE HE HA HE!!!!!!

That's right, just rub it in! well enjoy your new found sence of compleation for as long as it last. Because no sooner will you have your last MM, they will spring all kinds of Nurse Jokers, cop joker, interrogationJoker, & let's not even talk about all the differant members of Gothem City Police Dept. that'll be on there way out.

Oh God Pooda I CANT WAIT AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to rub it in since pooda took the initiative, I got 2 fear toxin bats.

and....if i didnt have ANY then that would count. but all i need is one. so ha!.... JK

and....if i didnt have ANY then that would count. but all i need is one. so ha!.... JK

haha so Pooda takes the gold in action figure completion lets see what the Chinese team can do in freestyle Superman reboot thread, up next here on TNI.

I was kidding too, but it was a stab at QUEEN, not you pooda.

I was kidding too, but it was a stab at QUEEN, not you pooda.

were good hommie. i was just throwing my 2 cents in. i know you wouldnt try to stab the black batman...(im playing) seriously...NEVER think that im offended or upset at anything.....were all bros.

Anyone know if there are plans to make a Joker's thug figure with a different mask than the one currently available?

There really is no news right now other than the Batpod being available. Maybe some news in September for an October or November release of MMs, but other than the Batpod there really isn't any new MM news out there.