Test your might: You will never see an MK Figure Collection like this again.

3Lephant

Ive been collecting since Valentine's Day 2007. This is what I've come up with since then. There are only a few carding variants of the Jazwares figures that I do not have: Kung Lao & Scorpion in series 3 packaging, Scorpion and Baraka in the blue version of series 1/2 carding. Big thanks to [link=http://figurecollections.com]FigureCollections.com[/link] for letting me upload images of my collection for free, just like they do with all collectors.

Enjoy

691.jpg

695.jpg

Smoke is a custom in Scorpion's packaging, I bought this off ebay and I am very glad I did. The painting is very smooth, very perfect. EXCELLENT

694.jpg

693.jpg

692.jpg

The giant Sonya is a figure that was exclusive to Argentina as a mail away exclusive prize, which I also purchased on ebay. The only other one the seller ever has is Kitana. I am consistently looking to find others in that set so if you have any information, please let me know.

696.jpg

698.jpg

Sorry about the Street Fighter figures, they came with my childhood

When I finally finish it all, I'll post it again.

Thanks for looking

I think, like the Argentina Sonya, they also made Jade, Kitana, Cage, Kang, Kano, Scorpion, and Sub-Zero. There might be more. I'll try to find you a link to a site that has pics adn which figures they made.

EDIT: That was easy.

• 4 weeks later...

Unfortunately it was. I really liked the Jazwares line. It was great.

Holy frijoles! Thse are awesome! where'd you get them?

anyone ever see these before?

4a99_1.jpg

4e43_1.jpg

I have seen those. Those are the MK Trilogy 12 inch figures. I have Jade and Kitana. The other one looks like it was painted custom. The other figures (Scorpion, Sub, Sek) are all from the same two series as the girls. Jade is the easiest to find, but the rest of the giant ones are very rare. I have Kitana and Jade on ebay, as well as lot of extra MK figures I've accumulated:

http://stores.ebay.com/FigureCollections-S...8QQftidZ2QQtZkm

Hey 3lephant, thought you might wanna try adding this to your collection http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-MORTAL-KOMBAT-MIL...id=p3286.c0.m14

i dont actually own any of those, i saw them one day on ebay a looooooooong time ago and saved the pick because i thought they looked awesome and seemed fairly rare because i had never seen them before. I didnt see any of them in anyones collections so i figured id post to see if anyone had them and knew of them. That and to show that there are some fairly nice mk figs out there... not the best by any means but pretty decent.

on a side note.... maaaaaannn i miss the days of old school mortal kombat where the characters were just so amazing and awesome. Where the series was in its prime and wasn't struggling. Btw if any of you are big fans of mk, and want to keep them alive, i would suggest buying mortal kombat vs DC Universe when it comes out. Midway had to take out a 40 million dollar loan just to release it along with 2 other games one of which is blitz the league 2. They are resting all their coinage on mainly MKvsDCU to sell well.... if it doesnt then it is most likely the end of mk, at least with midway at the helm. There is also talks of midway merging with another company if they dont start getting big sellers.

I really liked the Jazwares MK line. But I didn't buy any...a Mortal Kombat line without Sonya Blade is not one I would be buying.

Instead I found a set of the 2000 Infinite Concepts line. Really cool figures, though they seemingly didn't sell at all as we never saw assortment 2.

MortalKombat.jpg

MK1.jpg

MK2.jpg

MK3.jpg

RTM has some pics of the second wave that was planned:

http://www.banned/toyfair2000/infini...inite2000.shtml

The Infinite Concepts figures were cool. Bu the male figures were pretty funny poses. A super-leaning-chest-thrust-thing. But Mileena was really sweet.

holy crap i remember that line! ive only seen like the ninjas and i think sonya.... that line was really good. i wish i had subby and scorp from that line.. that was an awesome line. and that website link doesnt work.. its been banned.. i really want to see what wave 2 looked like.. if you can post up the pics or pm me the addy...

• 4 weeks later...

I think Reptile was in the second wave. But I'm not entirely sure.

We can only hope. 4H sculpted MK figures. That would be a dream come true.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...