End Of Days (My Joe verse)

JFAK075

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, that is awesome work; I remember back when you first posted this stuff, and it was cool then too. But I'm just now recognizing the fact that you've blended 25th Anniversary parts with Star Wars parts, and that's just brilliant. It never occurred to me that the two lines were so compatible now. Again awesome work my friend. I think Psyche-Out is my favorite. He looks fantastic. I love the half-Stormtrooper-helmet face-mask you've made. I love these...

your work is still amazing thanks for the share. THat gung-ho would fit just fine in modern times too unfortunately hasbro just can't get him right but you did.

Here's my EoD version. He's part of Joes Wave 3- The Renegades.

Parts-

Upper body: Major Barrage

Lower body: New Sculpt Stalker

Armor: HALO Master Chief

Bio-

Brian "Brawler" Mulholland is a natural survivor, born to fight. He's built like a bear, and loves hand to hand combat.

After the Dead End virus outbreak Brawler clawed and scrapped his way to safety. He met up with several like minded Joes that wanted to survive, and not necessarily carry any dead weight with them. Not that they wouldn't help survivors, just that The Renegades look out for themselves first. This has made them outcasts with the rest of the G.I Joe team.

Brawler: "How can I help anyone if I'm not around. And I plan on outlasting this virus. If you're not smart enough to protect yourself, and stay out of trouble, that's your problem. I'm not a babysitter."

rnr036fw4.jpg

rnr041wv2.jpg

rnr038kp0.jpg

• 1 month later...

Dieter Lehmann A.K.A. Dr. Mindbender

Bio- It is unknown how old Dieter Lehmann is. It was documented that he worked on the V-2 ballistic missile for the Nazis in the early 40s. Lehmann moved State side in the 60s, and was lost underground, hidden by an organization known only as Cobra. He then resurfaced as Dr. Mindbender in late 1998, to help the Umbrella corporation develop the "T" virus. Soon after he helped Destro, and Cobra, by overseeing the "Dead End" virus.

picture805qy3.jpg

picture806hx4.jpg

picture803bt9.jpg

• 5 months later...

Duke!

sandypic01022109161.jpg

Here is the back story . . .

The events described in End of Days take place after Dead End*.

The zombie outbreak had all but doomed humanity. Government Scientists, in secret locations, work at fever pitches to reverse the effects and find a cure. Meanwhile the united leaders of the world agreed to level major Cities (which had been abandoned), using non-nuclear weapons, hoping this would get the virus under control. But it did not. The result was destruction and major power outages.

The battle between the G.I. Joe team and Cobra continues.

(*Dead End was a Dio-Story I had posted in 2003. It was taken off the internet in 2008. The story of Dead End described how Cobra created a virus based bio-weapon that could reanimate the bodies of the recently deceased. The weapon, The Dead End virus, was going to be sold by M.A.R.S. industries. During a demonstration, things went wrong and the infected corpses escaped. The virus spread worldwide in a matter of weeks.)

Duke was on an assassination mission in Bangladesh when the zombie outbreak first started. He had lost all communication with the PITT, and with his connection in Bangladesh. Once he completed his mission, Duke commandeered a Cobra Night Raven and returned to the States, His top priority now is to stop the virus and help the government reestablish control of his beloved country.

sandypic01022109139.jpg

sandypic01022109140.jpg

sandypic01022109150.jpg

sandypic01022109167.jpg

sandypic01022109168.jpg

sandypic01022109170.jpg

sandypic01022109171.jpg

Parts-

Head: WWE Chris Jerico with mic added

Body: 25th Wild Weasel

Arms and boots: Star Wars Republic Commando

Belt packs- BBI

I had this one sitting around for about six months waiting to be finished. I chose the head mainly because something about it reminded me of the ARAH V1 Duke head.

Thanks for looking!

WOW!! :o

Those are just plain AWESOME and what a BRILLIANT imagination you've got going on here, putting this altogether.

THUMBS UP! :)

I love your customs especially Psyche Out. And the storyline. Continue the customs and the storyline. Great job, keep it up. I loved 'Dead End'. ;)

I also like the bios and the Renegades, once again great job!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

sandypic01022109931.jpg

Scarlett (Master Sergeant Shana Mae O'Hara) was one of the few survivors of the zombie attack on the PITT. She managed to scratch and claw her way out as her fellow Joe members were ripped apart, turned into flesh eating creatures. It was a massacre, yet somehow she survived. Now she uses her military "clean up" training to rid the earth of the zombie menace. She travels town to town, going door to door to make the world a safe place. And all the wile keeping Cobra in her sights.

Some WIP pics . . .

sandypic01022109876.jpg

sandypic01022109883.jpg

sandypic01022109885.jpg