Check out my new tattoo!!!!

KamenDreda

Hmmm...I thought you were gonna get my name tattooed on you?? Or is that somewhere that you can't post pics of? @smilepunch@

You are now marked as a GEEK for the rest of your life! Nice!

Haha... Yeah.. let me get your name tattooed on me... Cause we have suck a good track record! I'm sure i wouldn't regret it... @smilepunch@

Freudian slip? @loll@

#yuk@# GROSS!!! #yuk@# No more, please.

Oh sure.. you guys can talk about boobies and hot chicks all day long on here but you bring up a little man on man bj action and everyone gets all grossed out! @smilepunch@

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am disappointed in you KD, here I thought it would be a Duke on a pole wearing a bikini or something!! @smilepunch@

Looks cool though!

If I ever get one it will be the Ninja Clan symbol.

Draven

I am disappointed in you KD, here I thought it would be a Duke on a pole wearing a bikini or something!! @smilepunch@

Looks cool though!

Draven

That was actually my second choice... but it would have been Flint... not Duke. :)

Draven

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@

B!! You're alive!! Drop by the Moderator Forum sometime....

cool tat. location isnt that bad, not too many people have tats that far up their arm so its kinda different. i would've gotten a cobra sign on my face so i would resemble the later model stormshadw...but thats just me LOL

looks great.. the position seems a bit off to me.. but i have thought of getting one of those too

In hind sight I should have gotten it a bit lower... but oh well.. Nothing i can do about it now!

thats exactly what I was thinking.. just a few inches lower and it would be PERFECT..

I like it anyhow as is... cool

Hmmm...I thought you were gonna get my name tattooed on you?? Or is that somewhere that you can't post pics of? @smilepunch@

Haha... Yeah.. let me get your name tattooed on me... Cause we have suck a good track record! I'm sure i wouldn't regret it... @smilepunch@

Freudian slip? @loll@

Oh sure.. you guys can talk about boobies and hot chicks all day long on here but you bring up a little man on man bj action and everyone gets all grossed out! @smilepunch@

YIKES!!!! @loll@

cobra-1.jpg

dude that hurt .... had it for about a year

Cool man! I bet that hurt... All that bone right there. Nice

yeah cause i had it recolored cause red is hard to put in by itself..... need one more time i think

KamenDreda... I say this with the utmost respect... LOSER!!!! :)

TM

Where's the emoticon flipping the bird? @smilepunch@

hithere.gif

As far as the tattoo...?

I like COBRA symbols, but the location is kinda odd. On the shoulder or even BETTER, in the middle of your chest (like on the Cobra troops) would have been...cooler? ^_^

That's because we like..boobies and hot chicks, so "man on man bj action" kinda goes against the common strand here. Sorta like wearing a Pittsburgh Steelers jersey in the DOG POUND at a Cleveland Browns football game. @smilepunch@

I would consider getting the Arishikage Ninja Clan tattoo. It would be jussst obscure enough that only diehard fans would know what it was. Kinda like getting a mandalore bantha skull tattoo.

But now with the movie coming out EVERYONE is gonna know what that symbol is.

Draven

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@

B!! You're alive!! Drop by the Moderator Forum sometime....

@loll@ somewhat since I have been sick since last Thursday and thus taking a break from running my Book department in Hastings..... though I wish I was not sick and running said department! SO that in a nutshell is why you are seeing me some the last few days on the boards posting more than 1 post a week!! @loll@ How you been J??

Draven

Looks cool though!

Draven

That was actually my second choice... but it would have been Flint... not Duke. :)

Ah I see, though I kinda was thinking Jase dressed up s Flint!! @smilepunch@

Draven

Freudian slip? @loll@

Not everyone.

...wait. Does "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" apply at this board?

'Cause if it does, then, you know... boobies. And stuff.

Freudian slip? @loll@

Not everyone.

LOL... I say us homos unite and take over the board! Down with boobies! Up with peepees! :) Come on Jase, SUPREMEQUEEN, TeddyK, BlueFootedBooby, ToodlesMrJim.... (Who am I leaving out?) Let's rise up and show these straight boys us gays can be just as crazy about toy collecting as they are! @smilepunch@

@loll@ somewhat since I have been sick since last Thursday and thus taking a break from running my Book department in Hastings..... though I wish I was not sick and running said department! SO that in a nutshell is why you are seeing me some the last few days on the boards posting more than 1 post a week!! How you been J??

Draven

I've been great! Got somebody new and very special in my life! Looks like this one is gonna work out! :)

Ah I see, though I kinda was thinking Jase dressed up s Flint!!

Draven

Keep your fantasies outta this thread B! @smilepunch@

Not everyone.

WOO HOO! We're EVERYWHERE!! Muhahahahahaha!

I would consider getting the Arishikage Ninja Clan tattoo. It would be jussst obscure enough that only diehard fans would know what it was. Kinda like getting a mandalore bantha skull tattoo......

Someone had to bring THAT one up... :D (my turn, I guess):

l_64681ebec3ca26897c5efff0518ef743.jpg

Wow. this pic's bigger than I thought. (showing its age, too. I might have to get it redone.)

When I re-enlisted from active duty to the reserves, I actually had to sign a disclaimer stating that this tattoo wasn't Satanic or otherwise seditiously-oriented. This one's still obscure enough, I suppose. :rolleyes:

When I re-enlisted from active duty to the reserves, I actually had to sign a disclaimer stating that this tattoo wasn't Satanic or otherwise seditiously-oriented. This one's still obscure enough, I suppose. :rolleyes:

Well, you lied about the 'sedition' part...

LOL... I say us homos unite and take over the board! Down with boobies! Up with peepees! :) Come on Jase, SUPREMEQUEEN, TeddyK, BlueFootedBooby, ToodlesMrJim.... (Who am I leaving out?) Let's rise up and show these straight boys us gays can be just as crazy about toy collecting as they are! @smilepunch@

All of you? Seriously?

Blast it, how the heck am I supposed to be a minority with all of you around?

Well, you lied about the 'sedition' part............

:huh:

How so?

I look away from this thread for one day and it goes from tattoos to peepees... that, and the mental image of a very well-groomed posse showing up at Joecon someday and just being fabulous the whole weekend. : D

Tom