Check out my new tattoo!!!!

KamenDreda

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks awesome! Ive thought of getting that same tat a few times, just not on my forearm.

But it rocks!

Although I would never get a tattoo, whenever I consider what I would get, it always comes down to the Autobot, Decepticon, or Cobra symbols. It beats all that tribal or barbwire nonsense, that's for sure. So, I admit my envy,,, there, happy now? <: (

Tom

doesn't that hurt when you bend your elbow? if i were to ever get one, though i probably won't, id get it on my left upper arm :)

Well as of right now, it is only about 13 hours old.. and yeah... it hurts... Hurt like a MOTHER getting it done to... My first tattoo on my back didn't hurt NEARLY this bad.

looks great.. the position seems a bit off to me.. but i have thought of getting one of those too

In hind sight I should have gotten it a bit lower... but oh well.. Nothing i can do about it now!

Nice, although I don't think I could do it. :)

"Bad Girl" Lady Jaye? :P

KamenDreda, although the positioning is a little weird the tattoo itself looks great. I've got 7 although none are on the visible parts of my arms but I'm sure that hurt! It's almost where they draw blood! Only 2 out of the 7 I got did not hurt and both were on my shoulder blades.

<---This one hurt like a mother :)

I guess there's no getting out of the hobby for you now :P .

Not something I would get but, pretty cool none the less man.

The only advice I have for getting tats is never go hung-over (ouch!)

Nice exactly what I'm going to get, one of 2, possibly more!! Cobra symbol and of course the Decepticon symbol!!! Nice!!

Do it LJ! It hurt like a beeotch but I'm glad i did it!

"Bad Girl" Lady Jaye? :P

KamenDreda, although the positioning is a little weird the tattoo itself looks great. I've got 7 although none are on the visible parts of my arms but I'm sure that hurt! It's almost where they draw blood! Only 2 out of the 7 I got did not hurt and both were on my shoulder blades.

<---This one hurt like a mother :)

Yeah... This one hurt like a son of beeotch! Not sure i have ever felt pain like that!

Love the wolverine tat BTW... very cool!

I guess there's no getting out of the hobby for you now :P .

Yeah... I'm kinda stuck now huh? LOL... I'm not worried about it. I'm 30 and i have been in to Joes since I was about 7 years old... Don't think its gonna go away any time soon.

Hmmm...I thought you were gonna get my name tattooed on you?? Or is that somewhere that you can't post pics of? @smilepunch@

You are now marked as a GEEK for the rest of your life! Nice!

Haha... Yeah.. let me get your name tattooed on me... Cause we have suck a good track record! I'm sure i wouldn't regret it... @smilepunch@

Id put it on the right side of my shoulder if I was crazy enough to do it.

And i thought puting a Cobra Sticker on my car was going to far....

Hmmm...I thought you were gonna get my name tattooed on you?? Or is that somewhere that you can't post pics of? @smilepunch@

Haha... Yeah.. let me get your name tattooed on me... Cause we have suck a good track record! I'm sure i wouldn't regret it... @smilepunch@

Freudian slip? @loll@

Freudian slip? @loll@

#yuk@# GROSS!!! #yuk@# No more, please.