Custom Cobra Raven Hangar

GIJoeKing65

Hey Guys!!!!

Just finished the second of sixteen planned dioramas for a couple shelf units. I have always loved the Raven and wanted to give it a proper home for display. Next up is a Cobra armory (firing range) though it'll be the end of September before I can get that one done now that school is starting back up.

Enjoy!!!

th_DSC01746.jpg

th_DSC01732.jpg

th_DSC01736.jpg

th_DSC01739.jpg

th_DSC01741.jpg

Incase you missed the first one I made, I added the link below so you can see other pics of it.

http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?showtopic=2056033

sweet job!!!

Very cool, great job on it

What an awesome piece, and a great follow-up to your Terrordrome! My only critique would be the very visible screws you used to hold it together around the top of the shelf. I think it would work wonders to simply find something to cover them with, i.e. PA speakers or such. But, man, if that's the worst thing someone can say about your work, you're golden! Keep it up!

Thaaaaaat's...

pretty damn neat!

Thanks for all the kind words.

Wheeljack35-excellent observation on the Star Wars feel to the dios. A lot of the files I use for walls and panels came from dioramas of Star Wars stuff, specifically http://www.niubniubsuniverse.com.

I said it before and I will say it again. You guys put out such great customs of figures and dios, it is easy to get inspiration for this stuff.

Thanks again!!!