He Won`t Notice If You Fart!

Cobra Command

Ok so I cheated a bit and used the DVD pack Stalker body as a base so I wouldn`t have to paint yellow. I ABSOLUTELY hate painting with yellow! Oh well, this gives him a more muted yellow look with a little more camo which I feel is more practical for him anyways. The torso was from Bossk while the helmet and breathing parts were from various SW parts. The head was from JVC Depth Charge, this was to keep the flesh of his neck showing underneath and keeping an "Airtight" look. Oh and I replaced the knife holster with a gun holster. I`m very happy with how he turned out.

100_2483.jpg

100_2479.jpg

100_2480.jpg

100_2482.jpg

100_2485.jpg

he does look cool...

but is the yellow the base color for the stalker body?? If the camo is painted on, you can easily remove it. You wouldn't have to paint yellow over it.

That's cool looking as hell! AWESOME job on that! :)

I like the muted yellow here for Airtight and even the camo pattern is acceptable for him (as far as I'm concerned).

What SW figures (exactly) can I look for should I wish to duplicate this recipe for myself? :)

Airtight has been my favorite Joe ever since I was a little kid and he was one of the only figures I had... from my earliest memory, anyways (maybe my first? : / ) and as such, I admit I am typically critical of customs done in his image... but this is really top notch work!

Though it wasn't necessarily intentional, I like the camo pattern... makes him a tad bit more military, and takes away from the yellow. And even though I never had a problem with it, the dull yellow here is much nicer than the loud shade of it typically seen in Airtight customs.

Tom

What SW figures (exactly) can I look for should I wish to duplicate this recipe for myself? :)

Helmet 2pack with Mara jade and Luke Sky walker, the brething thing is from a 2 pack with a named tie fighter officer can't rember who he came with though.

Helmet 2pack with Mara jade and Luke Sky walker, the brething thing is from a 2 pack with a named tie fighter officer can't rember who he came with though.

Sounds about right, and VH if ya need the breathing thing I have an extra and maybe another helmet if you want them.

Sounds about right, and VH if ya need the breathing thing I have an extra and maybe another helmet if you want them.

Ewww..yeah, yeah, yeah!

Save me buying a whole comic pack. I'll definitely take'em off your hands and even pay ya for it.

I really like this Airtight of yours, and will be doing one for myself, i like it THAT much. :)

Very nice work CC, the camo pattern looks good on him, great use of parts as well.