Crazy or what????

okronla

I find it rather suspicious that he doesn't post any pictures for his auction. Even if he does have them all, what is he trying to hide?

Also, I'd be willing to bet that I could get all of these, singly, MOC, for less than he's charging.

@can@

$24,000 dollars for a 1985 Snake Eyes... I didn't know I could laugh for 15 minutes straight...

You sure this seller isn't Brian's Toys?

i was thinking the same thing,lol,i don't think any one going to buy in to this, there's no pics, just the movie poster,and a hell of a lot of reading,must be a get quick rich scam,

Maybe this guy will take crack instead of cash? The dude wants the price of a mid-size house in suburban West Virginia.

I'm thinking about messaging the guy some kind of smart elleck question. If I get a response I'll post it.

Some of my favorite lines:

I feel that I am entitles to a 10% premium for its completeness and my time…

I feel that I already have a pretty good collection myself...but it's not worth any more than $5000.

recently acquired the Recalled Roadblock (earlier I listed it as 'not included') from the premier collect auctions, for a cost of OVER $3000 (and that's documented). (See I told you I would pay a premium for the missing figures).

Why would he be selling his collection and adding to it at the same time?

Now, If you REALLY want this set and you genuinely cannot afford to buy it all at once, I MAY MAY MAY be able to get you financing if you have good credit and own a house with at least some equity in it…

How exactly does he think he's going to confirm the equity on someone's home? This dude is so far out there...

I got no one complaining about the cost

Yeah but we sure are making fun of it.

so I am glad that there are a number of interested people and I see that with 3 days into the auction, I have tons of views…

He sounds like he knows he's making a fool of himself but he's trying to convince himself that he's not.

Again, this is not an act of desperation.. That I can guarantee you … It is simply an act of fine tuning my position in the set.

What does that even mean?

You may pick up the items in person if you would like, but I would need a down payment before that time and payment in a bank transfer if you are coming in PERSON. (We can go to the bank together).

Oh yeah? And after can we swing by Orange Julius at the mall?

This guy blows my mind. But it was fun reading his off the wall listing. He also says he stores them in 3 different locations. He should have spent all the money it took to buy these and bought a house.

Then there's the line about being respected in the GI Joe community. This guy is really trying to convince himself of a lot of things.

This is all kinds of crazy-nuts. Is he hoping that the next lottery winner will also be a GI Joe collector? Maybe Michael Phelps will want to trade an olympic gold medal for a bunch of toys that a bunch of AFA guys thought looked pretty sweet.

It's even MORE crazy because there are no pictures... while the rest of this guy's auctions DO have photos. Pretty shady

Doubt it sells, especially with no pics.

Okay, so this is a little off-topic: Can someone fill me in on the details of the "Recalled Roadblock"? I believe I heard it was the one with the little flying prop accessory. Is it really worth anything like this ##$%$# thinks it is? Thanks.

Look at some of his other listings. He has pictures for those.

He also is asking crazy money for shipping on lots of his items. Therefore I reported him trying to circumvent eBay fees by using high shipping costs. @hmmm@

Man! I wish there was like a 'TNI Post Of The Week' or something because this had me laughing so ridiculously hard! @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

Tom

Maybe this guy will take crack instead of cash? The dude wants the price of a mid-size house in suburban West Virginia.

I'm thinking about messaging the guy some kind of smart elleck question. If I get a response I'll post it.

Some of my favorite lines:

I feel that I am entitles to a 10% premium for its completeness and my time…

I feel that I already have a pretty good collection myself...but it's not worth any more than $5000.

recently acquired the Recalled Roadblock (earlier I listed it as 'not included') from the premier collect auctions, for a cost of OVER $3000 (and that's documented). (See I told you I would pay a premium for the missing figures).

Why would he be selling his collection and adding to it at the same time?

Now, If you REALLY want this set and you genuinely cannot afford to buy it all at once, I MAY MAY MAY be able to get you financing if you have good credit and own a house with at least some equity in it…

How exactly does he think he's going to confirm the equity on someone's home? This dude is so far out there...

I got no one complaining about the cost

Yeah but we sure are making fun of it.

so I am glad that there are a number of interested people and I see that with 3 days into the auction, I have tons of views…

He sounds like he knows he's making a fool of himself but he's trying to convince himself that he's not.

Again, this is not an act of desperation.. That I can guarantee you … It is simply an act of fine tuning my position in the set.

What does that even mean?

You may pick up the items in person if you would like, but I would need a down payment before that time and payment in a bank transfer if you are coming in PERSON. (We can go to the bank together).

Oh yeah? And after can we swing by Orange Julius at the mall?

This guy blows my mind. But it was fun reading his off the wall listing. He also says he stores them in 3 different locations. He should have spent all the money it took to buy these and bought a house.

Then there's the line about being respected in the GI Joe community. This guy is really trying to convince himself of a lot of things.

Been buying and selling on Ebay for about 9 years now but never seen one like this.

Don't know if many folks have this laying around for toys.

This guy doesn't even have pics and wants to sell.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Almost-Complete-Set-of...1QQcmdZViewItem

alaughterbo1.gif