mattycollector.com

donutlordofthedance

I ordered 2 King Grayskulls on Monday, July 28th and I just received them yesterday. However, I chose economy postal as the shipping method. So I got it in about 2 weeks. The condition of the boxed figures was pretty good.

So, based on my first experience, I'd buy from mattycollector.com again.

I would order from them but I not big into DCU and I don't want to start another MOTU collection so there really isn't much for me on there (and even if there was other than the MOTU preorders everything else is sold out). I hope they get in some cool stuff but right now its kind a boring storefront, at least for me.

I would order from them but I not big into DCU and I don't want to start another MOTU collection so there really isn't much for me on there (and even if there was other than the MOTU preorders everything else is sold out). I hope they get in some cool stuff but right now its kind a boring storefront, at least for me.

you dont buy DCUC? what do you collect besides the MMs? from dc anyways...

It depends on the collections, I've been meaning to get Long Halloween and I loved the Hush set. It all depends on what comes out. I used to do a lot of Marvel, I have quite a bit of Marvel sets I have packed and put into storage. I also do Hellboy. I collect whatever peaks my interest. Right now I'm trying to price the Cloud Strife and Hardy Daytona set, looking for one under $80.

if anyone has a extra king grayskull I'm in need of one :)

as long as the prices are ok I could see my self ordering most of DCUC from them. Its rather annoying I find that the only thing they have up is some kind of two pack for DCUC I've read nothing about online :S THey should have waves 2 + up on there :S . Whats also lame is they have the regular heman figures online how ever its only a couple so far & rather than having say a pre oder up they have " coming soon" WTF mattel!

as long as the prices are ok I could see my self ordering most of DCUC from them. Its rather annoying I find that the only thing they have up is some kind of two pack for DCUC I've read nothing about online :S THey should have waves 2 + up on there :S . Whats also lame is they have the regular heman figures online how ever its only a couple so far & rather than having say a pre oder up they have " coming soon" WTF mattel!

Ummmm...they just started this collector's site. Give it time. The main reason for getting it online when they did was to allow collectors the chance to buy the San Diego exclusives. Instead of calling them lame for giving us an advanced peek into what the site will be selling soon, be excited that they will be offering us exclusive figures...most of which are characters that we wouldn't be able to get any other way.

My real hope is that they will offer the chase figures through Mattycollector.com especially if the chase is a separate character (like Artemis or Jason Firestorm) rather than the same character in a different outfit (Sinestro or Deathstroke). I've been pretty lucky so far in that I've been able to find most of the DCUC figures. I'm on the lookout for wave 3 now.

It depends on the collections, I've been meaning to get Long Halloween and I loved the Hush set. It all depends on what comes out. I used to do a lot of Marvel, I have quite a bit of Marvel sets I have packed and put into storage. I also do Hellboy. I collect whatever peaks my interest. Right now I'm trying to price the Cloud Strife and Hardy Daytona set, looking for one under $80.

i need a cloud and ferrnier(or however you spell the bike's name)(waaaay off topic)

i need a cloud and ferrnier(or however you spell the bike's name)(waaaay off topic)

I got that set, I like it, Cloud actually fits on the bike if you pose him. Compared to the Mcfarlane Kaneda and bike which just kind stands there. Ugh waste of a good license. haha but yeah we are completely off topic.

I got that set, I like it, Cloud actually fits on the bike if you pose him. Compared to the Mcfarlane Kaneda and bike which just kind stands there. Ugh waste of a good license. haha but yeah we are completely off topic.

i wanted the bike to open up like in the movie. i wonder when theyll set the preorders up at matty

i wanted the bike to open up like in the movie. i wonder when theyll set the preorders up at matty

Yeah I did too, alas it didn't. I was hoping it would come with like 50 swords.

Its kind of strange that Matty didn't start preorders on the MOTU reissues/reboot figs. I don't understand why you would put them if you can't preorder or at least see a release date or waiting list feature or email alert or something to let you know when you can...do something for the figs.

The two-pack with Starfire and Adam Strange is a website exclusive, and the main site here had pics up a while back, and they were also shown at SDCC....methinks thou art out of the loop. :D

Yeah I did too, alas it didn't. I was hoping it would come with like 50 swords.

Its kind of strange that Matty didn't start preorders on the MOTU reissues/reboot figs. I don't understand why you would put them if you can't preorder or at least see a release date or waiting list feature or email alert or something to let you know when you can...do something for the figs.

the movie was cool though...so its no biggie. :OT:

The two-pack with Starfire and Adam Strange is a website exclusive, and the main site here had pics up a while back, and they were also shown at SDCC....methinks thou art out of the loop. :D

me thinks that as well.....

I'm from Germany and i ordered my Lobo on 2nd of August, and it still hasn't arrived. If it takes 2 weeks in the US then i think it will take 3-4 weeks to get to Germany. But i'm not complaining, because compared to eBay the prices at Mattycollector are pretty decent.

But it would be nice if they'd sell the regular DCUC line there, too.

I ordered my figures the first day they were available (July 28), and it took them a while to arrive. I don't know the exact day, but it was sometime between August 8 and August 17, so probably about two weeks or so.

Got my Lobo today. It was nicely wrapped and in very good condition. It took a bit less than 3 weeks to Germany. But i wish they would offer more in their shop...

Yeah me too.

DCUC breaking ya down...aint it boy! ha-ha(of course no dis by saying boy)

Got my Lobo today. It was nicely wrapped and in very good condition. It took a bit less than 3 weeks to Germany. But i wish they would offer more in their shop...

Yeah me too.

As i'm more or less reliant on ebay it breaks me to see the prices some sellers demand for DCUC wave 3. So mattycollector would be good advised to start selling them, too. If they'd have reasonable prices it could become a little shopping paradise for international customers like me.

But DCUC with one wave released in 2-3 months periods is not as much breaking me down as GI Joe 25th. With all the repaints, comic-packs, vehicles, thongs, nail clippers etc. Hasbro is releasing i have to sell organs soon. Anyone need a kidney? Anyone...?

Yeah me too.

lol None taken, I live in the south, I hear that all the time (usually from old people though lol, not calling you old though man). But yeah I in the process of getting some DCU. Yeah it broke me down lol.