Pretty Big Carded 25th Ann GI Joe Collection

jasonkimberson

I found this while i was surfing, this Soze guy has a lot of card figs, i think i counted 6 SDCC destros....

http://www.toy##$%$#.com/2008/08...joe-collection/

t o y r e t a r d . c o m

I don't have 6 MOC SDCC Silver Destros(only 1 silver MOC and sold my MOC gold) and or 6 SDCC Black CCs and 2 Blue CCs(Have 1 of each MOC) but I definitely have more 25th MOC figures than that guy. I currently have about 176 MOC single packed figures(45 or so are troop builders I have yet to open).

I have at least one mosc of every released fig to date including variants such as yellow stalker, the only guys I don't have (and don't care about as well) are Rowdy Roddy, gold Destro, and the blue CC, but I refuse to pay that much, they've become unaffordable, I'd rather have a Millenium Falcon (rip that puppy open of course) or some vintage joe goodies any day!

I have at least one mosc of every released fig to date including variants such as yellow stalker, the only guys I don't have (and don't care about as well) are Rowdy Roddy, gold Destro, and the blue CC, but I refuse to pay that much, they've become unaffordable, I'd rather have a Millenium Falcon (rip that puppy open of course) or some vintage joe goodies any day!

I still have my Yellow Stalker but I sold my MOC RRP($400) and MOC Gold PDD($340). I'll get another Piper one day and I still have my loose Gold PDD, so I couldn't overlook the prices they'd been selling for so I got rid of my MOC ones. Now, the Yellow Stalker I'll hold on to for a while b/c I think he'll end up one of the most valuable figures in the entire line.

I still have my Yellow Stalker but I sold my MOC RRP($400) and MOC Gold PDD($340). I'll get another Piper one day and I still have my loose Gold PDD, so I couldn't overlook the prices they'd been selling for so I got rid of my MOC ones. Now, the Yellow Stalker I'll hold on to for a while b/c I think he'll end up one of the most valuable figures in the entire line.

I agree and I'd probably sell RRP and GD as well to pay for the rest of my collection!

Even though I have one of each figure in the current collection I have to agree with some of the comments..

How’s about saving a few for the rest of the world ya greedy bastard. Do ya really need that many of the sdcc figs? Nice job hording away everything you find, chicken #$## bastard.

Jesus Christ man! Save some for the rest of us.

There is absolutely no need for that may multiples unless there is some kind of intent to sell them in the future.

And honestly, that collection does not impress me in the least due to all of the unnecessary multiples.

That guy should be addressed in this thread

http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?showtopic=2056169