Your Most Prized Piece...

Nguyen_Dragon

honestly, I'll have to say mine isn't Transformers related at all, since I usually end up selling all my Transformers at some point lol

but I'll post what is my prized toy :D

IMG_9219.jpg

wow mike I'm amazed you still have it and in one piece :D I like that guy too mines safely misb! Hmmm its an interesting question alright ... I can't say I really have one or any ....

I have lots I "like " and am more "fond of " than others but nothing I'd really consider prized or what not ...

my list would go something like this just off hand I guess...

PM optimus brought for my by my mom

metroplex for xmas from my dad well both of em really I guess I just think of it from him cause I remember it being so huge & him helping me set it up and everything :)

MP optimus ( the first true MP takara version ) how can this not be on anyones list?.. I think its also one of the first toys I got hooked up with from pogoman

starwars movie 3 tru clear yoda free from jj Its yoda & clear & also a gift from a friend how can ya not like it?

& I'll stop now cause I could go on to list about 20 or so + more items like this with similar reasonings behind them. I could also list a bunch of other stuff thats not even toys like signed photos and such :P like this would be one of my latest prized toys ... :D

IMG_1311.jpg

kamen rider deno momotaros signed by japanese voice actor which are extremely extremely hard to get cause when are they ever over here?.. all there shows are japanese and not evened aired in the states so they have no reason too. This guy just some how happened to get invited or was in the area or what not to the anime con in SD just before the comic con :S

& then theres this as well

IMG_1323.jpg

IMG_1314.jpg

needs no explaining

ummm id have to say my unpunched original star wars figs form 1981 and my sealed atari i found 2 summers ago in my garage.....what else....my bowen superman statue that my bought me for 11th bday...my first high end statue and it was on seinfeld show on his bookcase and now goes for bank cuz its the only bwoen/DC colabo

i have the sentinel too, mine is loose i bought it a couple months ago for 20 bucks.

One of my most prized Transformers was the Japanese import of Ravage from Beast Wars. I bought him back in 2000 from some random store I found in the back of a Tomarts toy magazine. The figure itself is awesome, and has been a favorite of mine for a long time. I always said that if I were to sell every other Transformer I had, I would keep him.

100_1394.jpg

I have since sold him. What're ya gonna do? :D

As far as Transformers go, when I actually owned them, it would have to be a tie between my Hasbro re-issue Powermaster Prime and my Takara MP Prime. Both were MISB in flawless packaging...and I sold them. *sob*

:) :) Technically, I would say all of my vintage G1 TF e.g. Jetfire, Roadbuster, Whirl, WreckGar, UMagnus Jr since I paid big buck for those guys especially Jetfire. But if I had to pick one TF with me, I would say my G1 UMagnus even though it's a reissue. The reason is because he was my first TF and I love the design of the character in both mode.

and my sealed atari i found 2 summers ago

wow, it was that fun of a system you didn't even open it :P

no i had ne for myslef growing up....but my parents would buy extras and send them to my cousins in peru....a lot of times they would forget or never send them out so like when I do garage cleaning I always find goodies tha never got sent out to family......so like the atari never got sent out and was sealed for that reason....Ive found sealed star wars and other figs like that too.....yay for laziness!!!!!! lol