HasbroToyShop is upsetting Canadians

Sebastian

What happend to the news bulletin posted on hasbro.com that hasbrotoyshop.com would start shipping to Canada by spring 2008?

I have contacted their email support service and they still give me the same generic responses. Has anyone heard any new news on the status ? I am flying out to Las Vegas on the 18TH of September, i hope by then the red hulk and ares waves will be available. anyone that lives in Nevada or California.. are marvel legends scarce at your local wal-marts and targets? this is my last resort, i plan to buy as many as i can and come home with some. if anyone is from Calgary and wants me to pick up any figures let me know. As for the hasbro exclusives ie-Kazar and Fing Fang Foom sets, will those ONLY be available on the internet? is there anyone that lives in Las Vegas? I could pay u for your troubles in obtaining those figures.

Canadian consumers have been getting the same canned answer from Hasbro for years now--I remember asking Hasbro about this around 10 years ago.

I've simply given up on them, and will only believe it when I see it.

Hasbro should really learn from Mattel. Mattel's new collectors website offers international shipping. I don't get how complicated it is to ship to Canada...... At least it's cheaper than vice versa.

does the mattel site sell dcuc ? :D

They sell the exclusives and ship to Canada, so, yah, much better then hasbrotoyshop

I would like to order from hasbro, I dont understand how shipping to Canada, or anywhere else for that matter, would be any different

its a ot harder to ship to other countries mre is involved and cant do a flat rate to mail out.....if anybody wants help lmk and we may be able to work soemthgin out.

You know I'm down for that JJ some of hasbros stuff is looking good :D

does the mattel site sell dcuc ? :D

They sell the exclusives and ship to Canada, so, yah, much better then hasbrotoyshop

I would like to order from hasbro, I dont understand how shipping to Canada, or anywhere else for that matter, would be any different

Yes I was looking at there site today & right now its ****ing pointless! They have nothing up but sold out exclusives which frankly should be removed once they are sold out ... and they have up two lone figures of the new MOTU ... how ever they say "coming soon" rather than having up a preoders :S granted they may simply just not know what prices to put up but still... They should really have DCUC up there as well the regular waves...

first off u talking about dc in marvel fourm.........second its a website thats been up for liek 2 weeks give it time im sure theyll have more junk up soon

I've 'talked' with the HTS customer service a few times now about the shipping, the best i got was that its 'coming soon' (haha). I referenced that "by spring 2008" article when i sent them my first message, and it was taken down shortly afterwards, so take what you will from that.

As for mattycollector, the site is just meant for exclusives and such, there wont be any general retail releases sold on the site. But yes, they ship to Canada, so I'm all over that. Ordered me a lobo as soon as the site went live, just waiting for it in the mail now.

And synch, those MOTUC figures are being released 1 each month, which is why theres only a couple up right now. I read somewhere that they're also not doing preorders, at least for the first few, so ya gotta order em once they go up (im sure there'll be notification in advance).