Any questions for Shocker Toys we are here to help

ShockerToysHelp

Well i got my Maxx figure in the mail today.. and i gotta say.. he turned out alright. i ordered him off of shocker toys website. his joints are loose.. but he still manages to hold all his traditional poses. i'll try to post some pics up tomorrow. bottom line.. from someone that didn't know what to expect from this.. i'm pleased.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i'd say check your local hastings stores. a friend of mine found a maxx figure but no one else up there for 18.99. i don't think these will ever be at toys r us tho. when i got my maxx last year i ordered from shocker toys website. i hadn't seem em either at that point so i knew i was taking a chance with all the negative buzz and all but maxx came quick. i will probably order the two dick tracy's and the tick as soon as i hear they are out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Show and Tour Exclusives:

The following Shocker Toys' exclusives will be available at the Shocker store for attendees at the Cons and for non attendees in limited supply. http://www.shockertoys.com/store.php?type=exclusive

SDCC: The Blank 6” (Dick Tracy), The Blue Beetle 6" (Dan Garret), Barry Hubris 6" (The Tick), Shinigami Mallow (Soul Eater)

Wizard World Tour: Hunter Rose 6" (Grendel) and Mallow versions of: The Maxx, Mr. Gone and Lazerman.

Besides the above mentioned exclusives, Shocker will also be partnering with FUNimation and VIZ media in the production of some of your favorite anime licensed mallows. Look for upcoming news on their sites.

Argh, Hunter Rose is a Wizard World exclusive? I'm only going to SDCC this year. Sadness.

Will there at least be a Grendel-Prime at SDCC?

PharmV

The Wizard Hunter Rose is available for attendees and non-attendees (They are all Summer exclusives) Grendel Prime is in our Series3 available after SDCC.

• 4 months later...

Are all your toys still 'stuck in customs' or wherever the hell they are? Its been like six months hasn't it? What's the story there? I noticed your website is being less than forthcoming with updates, but I guess that's understandable seeing how embarrasing that must be for you guys. Did people pay in advance for the figures you aren't sending them?

• 3 months later...

I forget where I saw it exactly, but I did see one site post pictures from a Shocker Toys booth. Good news. Wave 2 is through customs (that didn't take long... only a few years... right?) and ready to be shipped to your door by 2015! Also, they are apparently doing Anime type characters (although, for the life of me, I can't seem to find the site I saw those on).

And the listing of the next few waves from another site:

Indie Spotlight series 3: The Phantom, Zorro, Grendel, Fist of Justice and Nira-X

Indie Spotlight Golden Age Series 1: Dan Garret's Blue Beetle, The Arrow, Black Terror, Daredevil and The Heap

Indie Spotlight Two Packs: Two Packs Series 1 and 2: Captain Action & Zen and Lazerman & Classic Madman

Although getting figures like Black Terror and Daredevil would be cool, I can't help but think of the purpose of ToyFair. Which is to get retailers to order merchandise from vendors. And any savvy retailer is going to know Shocker's history and pass on carrying any of their product. So ultimately what's the point?

CoolToyReview is probably where you saw the Shocker gallery. That's where I saw it.

As for wave 2, yeah. Wasn't that supposed to have been on shelves for a few months now?

And I'm sorry but the crotch/hip area on the figures is beyond hideous. It looks like everyone (females included) have giant balls stuffed in the front of their legs. *Ick*

As for the Anime line, yeah great. Of course they only had art from the shows (One Piece, Naruto, Dr. Slump, Bleach & Death Note) on display, not even concept art of the figures. Oddly enough they don't actually have Naruto planned for wave one. Or Luffy from One Piece. The 2 most recognizeable characters from those shows and in the case of Naruto the namesake. And for Death Note they've got L, the detective, who while a main character, isn't exactly that "interesting" looking. He looks more like a slacker than a detective. Why not Ryuk, the big, freaky looking death god? :rolleyes: