Any questions for Shocker Toys we are here to help

ShockerToysHelp

How do I join the Troll Crew?

WWH, I wouldn't use Super Glue for anything made of plastic. Superglue is a brittle bond, and it will only break again.

Not when you do it right. All my stuff is fine when I fix it. But stick to your own methods. I'm fine with mine. I've fixed plenty of toys in my time. And yes... from a lot of different companies.

SWH is the only one who is so awesome that he's never had a toy issue from any other company. He can only point out stuff from Shocker Toys. I guess that's the limitations of his amazing ability to analyze photos of figures.

Uhm, I've been using superglue for twenty @##@@ years, I think I know how to 'do it right'.

Just out of curiosity, is there a big difference between super glue and crazy glue? I use crazy glue on all my customs and it works perfectly, also use it to repair any and all toy breaks.

no.

and superglue is a brittle bond, no matter what. the molecular structure of superglue has no flex whatsoever.

it might hold two pieces together that never receive pressure, but in a high-stress zone, it's better to use a two part epoxy, which has a more flexible molecular structure.

as for my initial reply that "I wouldn't use it for anything made of plastic", that's a bit of a stretch. I just wouldn't use it in a high pressure zone, like a figure joint.

which is what's being suggested here. Unless you don't wanna ever use that joint again, for fear of risking breaking it, I'd recommend a two part epoxy instead.

or sending it back to Shocker for an exchange, or refund.

oh wait, I forgot, that ripoff artist doesn't do that.

and superglue is a brittle bond, no matter what. the molecular structure of superglue has no flex whatsoever.

it might hold two pieces together that never receive pressure, but in a high-stress zone, it's better to use a two part epoxy, which has a more flexible molecular structure.

Do you have any experience with super glue accelerants? I thought I read somewhere that applying an accelerant makes the bond less brittle and was wondering if I should give it a try.

nope.

might work, but I know chemicals. And I know superglue is brittle on a molecular level. There are only two ways to truly fix a break.

1: rebond it with heat, which usually warps and distorts the plastic. And if the plastic was bad in the first place (as is the case with Scud), then you're only delaying another break down the line.

or

2: Use something that mimics the chemical properties of plastic.

which would be an epoxy compound. and could actually provide strength and support to a broken area.

Wow, you guys didn't get the joke at all. I forget how literally you guys take stuff sometimes.

Allow me to explain- The broken figure Photoshop joke was more to poke fun at SWH and how he tends to waste his time creating websites and pictures like these just to trash on Shocker Toys. Just a small example of how he low he will go just to trash on their company. When you consider that the guy put together an entire website full of photoshopped pictures to take cracks at Shocker Toys, I'm just saying it's something SWH would do. Yeah, It's still a joke... but it's something to think about when you decide to listen and follow what this guy has to say.

-I seemed to have struck a nerve with that one. Perhaps there is some truth to the joke after all.

Well anyways, I'm done here. Anyone who still feels like bickering back and forth with me, come one over to the Shocker Toys site. Hit me up in an email, I'll be happy carry on.

Anyone who really actually cares to learn anything about these toys I invite you to come over to the Shocker Toys website any time. Indie Spotlight has just started and they've started off with a bang. 2 Sell Outs with their first shipment of figures. Tons of great reviews out there. Lots of Happy Customers. More waves to come.

Indie Spotlight! Wahoo!

I'd rather be caught robbing blind, elderly homeless veterans, than be seen at Shlocker's website. But robbing people is more Geoff's kinda thing.

and a sellout on a 'sight unseen' product doesn't mean it's good. Just that it's much wanted, and that the character's popular.

I already know everything I need to know about Shocker, from the childish antics of its owner, and biggest fan.

and I really think that once we get unbiased reviews on the broken crap, we'll have a better portrait.

as for more waves to come, not the way he's pissing off creators, and lying about what he has. I'm sure Robert Kirkman and Gail Simone will put the word out that Geoff is not to be trusted. I certainly hope he doesn't get his claws into too many more licenses.

I'd rather have NO indie figures, than to have Geoff's piss-poor company making them.

Wow, you guys didn't get the joke at all. I forget how literally you guys take stuff sometimes.

Allow me to explain- The broken figure Photoshop joke was more to poke fun at SWH and how he tends to waste his time creating websites and pictures like these just to trash on Shocker Toys. Just a small example of how he low he will go just to trash on their company. When you consider that the guy put together an entire website full of photoshopped pictures to take cracks at Shocker Toys, I'm just saying it's something SWH would do. Yeah, It's still a joke... but it's something to think about when you decide to listen and follow what this guy has to say.

-I seemed to have struck a nerve with that one. Perhaps there is some truth to the joke after all.

So it was a joke that nobody seemed to get, that isn't funny, and that you still believe is possibly true. Riiight. Good one.

Well anyways, I'm done here. Anyone who still feels like bickering back and forth with me, come one over to the Shocker Toys site. Hit me up in an email, I'll be happy carry on.

You're taking your ball and going home so soon :(

But you haven't succeeded in getting this thread deleted yet.

Will Geoff continue to give you free stuff for posting unquestioning praise for him on other message boards (you know, like you revealed he's done before over in the YABS CBR thread) even though you've failed yet again to help his cause and instead reinforced through your rants the negative image that Shocker has developed over the years?

Anyone who really actually cares to learn anything about these toys I invite you to come over to the Shocker Toys website any time. Indie Spotlight has just started and they've started off with a bang.

I hear that's where all the cool kids are hanging out! Let's head over now, Poochie!

So you're gonna go back and hide on the Shocker site, where you know anyone who speaks out of turn will be banned instantly. How very bold of you. What's wrong with continuing the discussion here?

I take it we're not going to be seeing a nice clear picture of your Shaddowhawk, and how he's supposedly symmetrical? Go on! Show us all please, otherwise we'll all just have to assume I am right, and they're all that craptacular.

Just out of curiosity, is there a big difference between super glue and crazy glue? I use crazy glue on all my customs and it works perfectly, also use it to repair any and all toy breaks.

Actually, yup. Super Glue like what you buy at Wal-Mart 4 tubes for a buck is much better than Crazy Glue. The bond is stronger, and it's easier to work with, hardens into hard-plastic-like rigidity instead of the crumbliness of CG. But it's still not really usable to glue a peg back onto a figure to hold a leg or arm on. More for stuff that won't be pulled or twisted a lot or something that is a rod going into a tight hole (shut up ya pervs!). I can do a lot with SG but I would never use it for the type of repair you guys are talking about. That's more for something like 2-part epoxy or something even stronger.

Hey, could I ask a favor???? If you have the figs do you think you could post pics and a review of Scud and Maxx?? SWH is entitled to think what he wants just like you but I wanna know the real deal. Instead of wasting time blasting the dude throw up a review of two. If the figs are good than it will show. I've seen reviews for Katchoo, Kabuki, and Shadowhawk. Let's see what's up with Scud and Maxx. Now's your chance to show how great these figs are. Since only a few people were able to get them I think the collecting public wants to know what is what. It sounds like you have them. Let other know (and see) if they are worth the wait.... Now if you don't have them I don't think you have a leg to stand on to talk about how great they are and jump on someone who thinks otherwise.
Well, I guess it's a good thing that I'm not that stupid to do something like that. I've only 3 figures at the moment. But at least I've got some figures to be making my judgements based off of. Unlike a few others around here.

I have Maxx, SOL, and Shadow Hawk variant. I plan to get my reviews of all of them done when I get around to it. I'll probably hold off until my Kabuki arrives before posting them. But the general summary of the 3 that I have... is that they're all good. Not that it should matter to you. You should make up your own mind. If you base your decision off of a few pictures of broken figures then so be it. Don't buy the figures. I don't really care. I'll still be in the group of people who are enjoying their figures. You can keep wondering if your figure would have broken or not, had you bothered ordering one.

Got it.....you'll waste 2 pages "proving" how deadset SWH is to derail Shocker via photoshopped pics (from a Shocker thread no less) but can't be bothered to do a review that would open up this supposedly great line to a curious public. Remember Geoff needs US to keep his company alive not the other way around. We've gone for years without a Scud.....I can get a McFarlane Maxx. Instead of letting the product speak for itself you'll hurl insults and "brag" because you have the figs and others don't. I'm sure the group enjoying the figs consists of two people: You and that circle jerk Geoff.

Will Geoff continue to give you free stuff for posting unquestioning praise for him on other message boards (you know, like you revealed he's done before over in the YABS CBR thread) even though you've failed yet again to help his cause and instead reinforced through your rants the negative image that Shocker has developed over the years?

Well honestly I was going to go away, but domu being the liar that he is has managed to suck me back in. Please don't mix that up with name calling... that's purely a fact. He Is a liar. The above statement in bold is completely made up by him. There is no possible way that he can back up that statement, because I've never said anything even remotely close to that.

This is the exact type of crap that I'm talking about that you and SWH do all the time. You Lie, people read it. They jump on board your hater bandwagon. The only thing that I've ever stated that Shocker Toys has given me for free was the little Pink Isz from attending a San Diego Comic Con panel last year. It was a free sample that they gave out to EVERYONE who attended their panel, not just me. If you've somehow managed to find a way to twist that around in your little head, then you've got some serious issues man.

You and SWH both lie, and your statement is just more Proof of that. I actually feel kind of bad for your little club. Your current strategy is to create arguments based off of S**T that you Completely Make Up out of thin air. Since the release of this wave you guys have gotten more desperate than usual. It's sad really. You guys were better off making your own websites to spread your lies.

On that note, I'm not going to sit here and waste any more of my time defending from your lies, and waiting to see what you can make up next. You 2 really need to get a life. I'm outta here.

LMMFBAO at these posts!!!!! Damn WWH you can't counter this!!!! Screw the review.....I'm keeping my cash in my wallet. The Scud was broke IN THE PACKAGE!!!!!!!!!! SMH at you jumping on someone on the DELETED Shocker thread and then claiming nothing like that happened. FAIL.....

Again, nothing was deleted. It was moved. And no one claimed that it never happened. We're all aware that a few figures were broken. And we're all aware that the thread was moved to the Customer Service section. That makes perfect sense. It is a customer service issue, why shouldn't it go into the Customer Service area? Because then SWH has to go get onto his "Hidden" account just to read about it. Oh No!

what's the point in posting a review just to please you or SWH? You guys both already appear to have your minds made up on the matter regardless of all the positive reviews out there.. If a picture of 2 broken figures can sway your opinion that easily, then I don't feel the need to waste my time on it.

Just keep in mind that I could dig around on the net and find pictures everywhere of figures broken in their packages. It happens to every one. Recently I bought some Battlestar Galactica robot figure because I thought it looked cool. It's head was broken when I opened the package. My Marvel Legends Spider-Woman arm broke off as soon as I touched it the first time. My DCUC Cyborg Superman arm fell off the first time I tried to rotate it. My NECA Predator leg was busted off inside the package. Numerous McFarlane characters have broken on me the first time I tried to set them up for display. My DCUC Green Lantern had a glob of paint smeared across his chest. My DCIH Super Girl had a hole through the plastic in her eye.

So by the standard that SWH has for his toys, all of those companies are using cheap quality plastics, and they all suck!

Sorry, No. That's not how I really feel. S**T happens with toys. Deal with it ya baby. On the positive side, these things are usually easy to fix. So I fix them, rather than coming on to the websites to use it as a way to try to trash someone's product.

I pulled this from your earleir post:

"There has been no deleting of the threads at the Shocker Toys site"- WWH

You said that...yet SWH clearly showed that some deletion (or as you say "moving to a more appropiate spot"). You are a f#@$ing liar!!! If I am a simple dude trying to find out what the hype is about for Indie Spotlight and I cruise your threads would I see customer service?? No I would only see glowing praise. Is that fair? It's no wonder people look at Shocker sideways......shady company, shady fanboys, shady product, shady practices.

Listen: The issue with me isn't so much the breakage. You claim other toy lines have had faulty product and I won't disagree. BUT that ish was broke IN the package......plain as day to see and your defense is SWH photoshopped it????? That's the best you could do????? He took that from a Shocker thread that Geoff tried to silence. If my Neca, DCUC, McFarlane fig breaks (usually out of package after it's been played with) I can call customer service and get that fig fixed and sometimes an extra fig. Why? Because they care and want to keep my business. Shocker on the other hand DELETED customer complaints and seems to be making no effort to fix their errors. People paid 20+ buckd for these things SIGHT UNSEEN and got hosed. That's a big difference to seeing something in the store and being able to choose what you buy (honestly how many people would buy a broke Neca fig in the first place). So no all toy companies suck. They make mistakes.......but at least they try to fix it. Hell I got TFs from the 80s...and they haven't broke yet.....why is Shocker having this problem. I will bet my beloved carded ML Deadpool that the ratio of good toys vs broken ones from Neca, Hasbro, Mattel, McFarlane is a hell of alot lower than Shockers.

The point of posting a review is to let your product speak for itself. I know how you feel.....I know how SWH feels. Let's see the product. I find it odd that you are more than willing to argue with everyone and further hurt the already poor opinion of Shocker than post a SIMPLE review that could silence a few people. If the product is good than it is good. SWH has showed more than a few pics of crappy product. Don't lie it sucks.....Shocker made it. If yours are sooooooo awesome let us see. Talk about them. Show that your Scud is standing on two legs. A review would help clear stuff up. Or you can do what you do best....dig shocker's hole deeper and wider so that whenever they actually do make good figs (in 2309 After the Second Coming) nobody will care even more.

Domu and I both lie? And people jump on board our bandwagon because we lie?

You know what happens when you tell lies, people show proof that you told lies and you look like an idiot. Then you lose your credibility.

Kind of like how Geoff posted a message denying that any threads with criticism of the figures were being hidden, because "everyone" liked them. Then I showed the proof that such threads DID exist, and were being HIDDEN. See what Geoff did there? He lied. Now he once again looks like an idiot. And you know how you also denied any such threads existing, and then there you were, first reply on the hidden thread. You lied. And you looked like an idiot.

You know how I said that Shaddowhawk head has crooked eyes and isn't symmetrical? That's a fact. I showed proof to back that up. You said you had proof that your figure didn't look like that. I ask you to show it several time now, and you ignore me. Then you run off and won't respond any more. Because you lied, and you'll once again look like an idiot.

Running away is what you do when you're losing. And so far, you and Geoff are the ones who're being PROVEN to be liars, WWH.

Now, how about you explain exactly what we've made up? Hmm? Because I think we've proven everything we've said so far.

1) The figures have cheap plastic with visible swirls in them. The paint is fuzzy and messy in many places. PROVEN

2) The legs have broken off several Scud's and Geoff acknowledged it is an issue requiring alteration in future figures. PROVEN

3) Geoff has been hiding threads with criticism of the products. PROVEN

4) Shaddowhawks head is not symmetrical and his eyes are crooked. PROVEN

And your only defense for all that is to say that you don't mind sloppy paint or breaking figures, because apparently you have low standards yourself and break all your toys anyway, and just glue them all together, so everyone else should accept defective products too. Oh, and you lied about the criticism being hidden (yup, after denying it, you were actually the first to reply in the hidden thread... and tell the guy to glue his figures back together, so it was certainly you alright) and you lie about this Shaddowhawk of yours that apparently has an entirely different sculpt to the one being sent out to be reviewed.

Thanks WorldWarHulk for once again proving the likes of Domu and myself right. Couldn't have done it without you. Say hi to Geoff for me.

Actually, yup. Super Glue like what you buy at Wal-Mart 4 tubes for a buck is much better than Crazy Glue. The bond is stronger, and it's easier to work with, hardens into hard-plastic-like rigidity instead of the crumbliness of CG. But it's still not really usable to glue a peg back onto a figure to hold a leg or arm on. More for stuff that won't be pulled or twisted a lot or something that is a rod going into a tight hole (shut up ya pervs!). I can do a lot with SG but I would never use it for the type of repair you guys are talking about. That's more for something like 2-part epoxy or something even stronger.

Not even getting involved with the he said she said on board...lol.

But as for fixing your figure, this is what I have done in the past to a few ML. I drill a small hole in each side of the pieces to attach and put a rod in there. The rod will help hold the two pieces together, I super glue the rod into place and then use a little (read very little) epoxy and your done. Now on small joint, this is quite tricky to get right. Its a pain but sometimes it has to be done on older figs (my figures like to swan dive off of the highest shelf from time to time).

Okay worldwarhulk. It seems the only reason you signed up on this site is to rant & rave at anyone who has negative things to say about ST. You claim that your figures are "perfect". Then show them to us. Or leave. For good. If you can't actually back up your claims with proof, then you are as much a "liar" as anyone else.

And you can't deny that ST has lied about things. They had at least half a dozen release dates that have come & gone in the past 2 years. The most recent one was the best because Geoff himself "guaranteed" that the figures would be in stores before the end of 2008. No more delays, no more "missed dates". He flat out said they'd be out during the month of December, yet they never showed. That was a flat out lie. Peroid.

Of course, that was after saying they'd be available 90 days after TF 2008, in July. Which would have actually been closer to 150 days. And the multiple release dates they missed in 2007 as well. I don't care if the figures are made of gold & fairy dreams & will cure cancer. I care about the fact that the owner of the company has repeatedly lied about issues.

Speaking of which, whatever happened to the comics that were supposed to be included? Or the fact that Maxx was supposed to be a BAF?

ShockerToys has a horrible reputation because of the way the owner behaves & treats anyone who dares question his "integrity".

ShockerToys has a horrible reputation because of the way the owner behaves & treats anyone who dares question his "integrity".

So mirroring his behavior is okay then?

Lotsa crybabys in here. I don't care who did what - all the "whaa! whaa!" is getting old.

Sheesh, just because people play with toys doesn't mean they have to act like they're six years old.

Well honestly I was going to go away, but domu being the liar that he is has managed to suck me back in. Please don't mix that up with name calling... that's purely a fact. He Is a liar. The above statement in bold is completely made up by him. There is no possible way that he can back up that statement, because I've never said anything even remotely close to that.

This is the exact type of crap that I'm talking about that you and SWH do all the time. You Lie, people read it. They jump on board your hater bandwagon. The only thing that I've ever stated that Shocker Toys has given me for free was the little Pink Isz from attending a San Diego Comic Con panel last year. It was a free sample that they gave out to EVERYONE who attended their panel, not just me. If you've somehow managed to find a way to twist that around in your little head, then you've got some serious issues man.

You and SWH both lie, and your statement is just more Proof of that. I actually feel kind of bad for your little club. Your current strategy is to create arguments based off of S**T that you Completely Make Up out of thin air. Since the release of this wave you guys have gotten more desperate than usual. It's sad really. You guys were better off making your own websites to spread your lies.

On that note, I'm not going to sit here and waste any more of my time defending from your lies, and waiting to see what you can make up next. You 2 really need to get a life. I'm outta here.

I thought you were done.

you're outta here?, until you get called out again.

go back under your bridge, troll. and by bridge I mean Shocker's website.

Lotsa crybabys in here. I don't care who did what - all the "whaa! whaa!" is getting old.

Sheesh, just because people play with toys doesn't mean they have to act like they're six years old.

Hey, I was wondering when the holier than thou posts would start showing up.

How does this usually go?

"Everyone is so immature for participating in this thread, a thread that I have just chosen to participate in, but the first part of what I said doesn't apply to me because I don't really care one way or another, I'm just up here on my high horse looking down on all of you, and sure, I'm getting down into it with everyone else by reading every post and name calling and complaining myself, you know, the sort of thing I'm against because I said so, but that I'm still going to do, but does that really count? not when it's me, right? anyhow, I'm a moral authority and an authority on proper manly behavior and I stand up for what's right except, you know, if it might interfere with a toy I want to buy, then whatever goes and people shouldn't bring up something like a company lying and stealing and other shady behavior because that might damage the carefully woven cocoon of ignorance I've built around myself, so don't talk about anything I don't approve of unless you are crybaby pussies, got it!"

I've said this before, but I guess it bears repeating.

This is the circus.

This is why you are here.

This is why you are commenting.

You can't turn away.

You don't like it.

You LOVE it.

You don't have to feel bad. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Just accept that you walk on the ground like the rest of us.

Or just use your mod powers to lock /delete this thread (like some clearly want).

What's that? You're not a mod? My mistake...

the only one who's expected to be a professional, is the one who is a professional.

people have a right to complain, especially when they're buying a substandard product sight unseen.

and people have a right to defend themselves when some loser jackass comes in and starts smearing their name.

Being a childish jackass is one thing, reducing yourself to their level, in order to communicate with them doesn't bring you down to that level. You're still smarter than they are, and still better than they are, you're only trying to keep things simple so their infantile minds can understand.

nothing wrong with that.

and by "You" I mean me, and the people who you're thumbing your nose at.

you put yourself on a pedestal to better look up from the gutter.

Being a childish jackass is one thing, reducing yourself to their level, in order to communicate with them doesn't bring you down to that level. You're still smarter than they are, and still better than they are, you're only trying to keep things simple so their infantile minds can understand.

Guys, if you were better/smarter than the other guy, you'd have disengaged from this thread long ago.

This is a classic case of beating a dead horse.

There's nothing gained by the last 7 pages of this thread, and nothing at all to be gained by the vow to see Shocker Toys be destroyed.

The company now has product in the stores, you can buy it or refuse to buy it as you see fit. The toyline will live or die on its own merits now.

You can wish the company and its head ill will if you wish, desire to see it fail even......but that may or may not happen regardless of anything you write here.

Nothing you say from this point on will make a difference.

All this is doing is making both sides of the debate look petty and immature for continuing this on for so long.

Not true at all Arrow.

The fact Shocker finally had to fulfill their obligations by releasing Indie Spotlight figures after 3 years was brought about by the fact numerous people have drawn attention to their scummy pre-order practice. Shocker took people's money for these figures like they did with Gwar many years ago. However this time Geoff knew that he would be in big trouble if he missed another deadline. People are holding him accountable for what he's doing now.

We're not going on and on about the same thing that happened years ago. Geoff stole pre-order money with Gwar. Then he tried the same scam with Indie Spotlight. But we made sure it didn't happen again. Soon he'll be trying again with Series 2.

The fact the figures are absolute rubbish was Geoff's choice. He could have made something decent, and actually sold more than just the sight-unseen pre-orders. But he chose to make rubbish. But since he's made crap, I'll hold him accountable for that too and make sure everyone knows not to waste their money on this half-assed junk.

If Geoff wants it all to stop, the ball is in his court. Don't lie. Don't steal. Don't insult people with rubbish products. How hard is that?

Guys, if you were better/smarter than the other guy, you'd have disengaged from this thread long ago.

This is a classic case of beating a dead horse.

There's nothing gained by the last 7 pages of this thread, and nothing at all to be gained by the vow to see Shocker Toys be destroyed.

The company now has product in the stores, you can buy it or refuse to buy it as you see fit. The toyline will live or die on its own merits now.

You can wish the company and its head ill will if you wish, desire to see it fail even......but that may or may not happen regardless of anything you write here.

Nothing you say from this point on will make a difference.

All this is doing is making both sides of the debate look petty and immature for continuing this on for so long.

Ah, the beating a dead horse argument. If you are familiar with something, then everyone else must be also.

But, it never fails; whenever I post a response to something Geoff, or one of his fans, claims, detailing Geoff's "erratic" history, at least one person always says thanks for letting them know about it. It may not change what they plan to do, buy or not buy, but they appreciate having the opportunity to make a more educated choice. And sometimes, the choice is to not support behavior that they don't like.

Of course everyone will decide on their own if they want to buy these or not. Of course many people could care less about the checkered history of Shocker Toys. They would buy the toys no matter what Geoff ever did or said. But some people do care. Some people, if made aware of things like shady behavior by the company of a product they are considering buying, will choose not to buy that product. Some people simply dislike supporting shady businesses, enough so that it changes their behavior.

Even more people care to hear about breakage problems in a product. I don't think it's remotely petty or immature to get the facts out on a product, especially facts not spun by corporate pr. (I am personally grateful to all the people who posted about the failure rates of the Xbox 360 over on Kotaku, despite the constant assurances early on by Microsoft that no problem existed. I delayed my purchase of one until the problem was addressed and probably saved myself a lot of headache.)

Posting the truth about Geoff probably won't "hurt" his company. But I'm not here to "hurt" anyone. Quite the opposite.

So you can say that this toy line "will live or die on its own merits now" as if it were an undeniable fact, but it's not. Other factors can and will affect the success of the line.

And I never claimed to be better or smarter than anyone else posting here. But I'd like to point out, again, that someone admonishing others for engaging in this thread, is engaging in this thread.

No interest in the discussion? It's unproductive, immature, petty, meaningless? Then why are you in it?

Not even getting involved with the he said she said on board...lol.

But as for fixing your figure, this is what I have done in the past to a few ML. I drill a small hole in each side of the pieces to attach and put a rod in there. The rod will help hold the two pieces together, I super glue the rod into place and then use a little (read very little) epoxy and your done. Now on small joint, this is quite tricky to get right. Its a pain but sometimes it has to be done on older figs (my figures like to swan dive off of the highest shelf from time to time).

The technique you're talking about DOES work, up to a point. I have used it before many times. The problem comes in when the part that is glued is tight. Then when you go to move the arm or leg, the glue breaks instead of the ball-socket or whatever type it is, budging.

No interest in the discussion? It's unproductive, immature, petty, meaningless? Then why are you in it?

To remind you that you can take the high road--but you are clearly too wrapped up to realize what that is.

This thread does now violate the user terms agreement for TNI, and should, by such right, be locked, and I'll report it as such.

There's no public service or value in character assassination, deserved or not, so just what is the point of it all now?

This thread has become a vendetta, and more than few posters have made that clear.

And I never claimed to be better or smarter than anyone else posting here.

Then why don't you strive to be? Its not hard, and you probably have the smarts to do it.

Being smart means simply knowing when to let it go.