Any questions for Shocker Toys we are here to help

ShockerToysHelp

Well clearly you don't remember my "incessant posting" on the Fwoosh board Opticon, because I was harassed by Geoff after I responded to his request to "give feedback" on the figures, because I actually did want to buy figures of these characters. When I dared to tell him things that should be improved, he began insulting me, along with his little lackey WWH.

As you can still see, I can't post anything without baseless insults being hurled my way by WWH. I think I posted enough evidence to show WWH is just a Shocker shill and a liar.

And of course, because of Geoff's threats and abuse of Fwoosh staff, the Fwoosh thread was deleted. So I can't show you any proof of that.

I wasnt aware of how it started, but that doesnt change the fact that every post of yours that i've read regarding shocker toys has been negative. The point I was trying to get at is that everyone knows how you feel, you don't need to keep reminding us. Dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything...ya know?

That was the biggest load of nonsense I have ever read.

I've based my opinion off pictures? Of course I have. Why would I buy a hunk of rubbish once I can see how pathetic they are in photos?

Yes, the plastic is that bad that I can see how cheap it is in the photos. Look at the Shaddowhawk pictures. See that visible swirling in the black plastic? That's cos it's cheap.

You even admit yourself that there are breakage issues with Scud, so I am correct. You yourself admit there are paint issues, so I am correct. There are photos that prove all of this. So how have I not got my facts straight?

And I have hundreds of figures that I love, DC Universe, Marvel Legends, SOTA Street Fighter and countless more from NECA, McFarlane, Jakks and more. All toys sculpted well, made with quality materials and much better value than this rubbish from Shocker. These fall well below all of those standards. See for example how the cretin who sculpted Shaddowhawk couldn't even line up the eyes? Notice how one side of the mask curves in while the other doesn't? That's because the imbecile who approved these for manufacture had no quality standards, and didn't spend the 2 seconds it took me to spot such glaring mistakes.

Now, as for LIES; how has the breakage issue with Scud been dealt with? Hmm?

"Making toys is a trial and error thing". Like hell it is. Factory testing should fix breakage issues, not just sending crappy products out to customers. Sorry for having some sort of standards. I'm glad you admit that you're happy to accept broken crap from toy companies. I guess people can decide for themselves if they're like yourself and happy to get "trial and error" product they paid $18 for, breaking on them; or if they're like myself and have some sort of standards.

And threads not being deleted huh? Well, moving them to a locked forum is as good as deleting them buddy. Shocker are trying to keep this info out of the public eye.

To SWH with your ShadowHawk pictures and comments-

Again, 1 figure man. Big deal. Mine doesn't look like that. I've posted pictures. Go try to do the same crap with my photos. My ShadowHawk is fine. The eyes are the same size and it looks great. The fins are curved exactly the same. I'm sure you have nothing to say about that though. Because you know how easy it is to go and find one bad picture and bash the hell out of it. You always do crap like that. It's what you're best at. You ignore all of the positive aspects and focus on the negative. There's probably a handful of figures that look like the one that you showed there. Then there's a ton that came out looking great like mine. Once again, you focus on Shocker Toys. What about all the other toy companies who have issues on a figure every once in a while? I've heard that there's been tons of paint problems with Marvel Legends, both Hasbro and ToyBiz. Where's your smear campaign for those? I've heard numerous issues with the QC on DCUC and DCIH. Where's your smear campaigns there?

Here's an honest and sad issue... I've probably had a good half of my McFarlane and NECA toys break on me. Literally close to half for both companies. I imagine that others have experienced those same issues. You don't see me acting up like you though. As I've said a million times, GET OVER IT MAN.

On to clear Scud-

Yeah it was dealt with. And Yes, You're still a liar. The post was never deleted like you said it was. You're a liar. And you always do crap like this. You take the truth, and you distort it. Now you admit that it was Deleted like you originally said, but moving it is as good as deleting in you mind. I think you should get your facts straight, before posting lies first.

Factory testing for breaking issues... I'm sure they were tested. This sh*t sill happens. Tons of other companies have issues too. Get over yourself. Quit treating all the other companies like they're so high and mighty and immune to these same problems. Anyone ever heard of Mattel's DCUC line? yeah they've had a perfect streak! lol

Not that I'm gonna sit here and rag on DCUC like SWH does here, but still... it happens to everyone.

Hey, could I ask a favor???? If you have the figs do you think you could post pics and a review of Scud and Maxx?? SWH is entitled to think what he wants just like you but I wanna know the real deal. Instead of wasting time blasting the dude throw up a review of two. If the figs are good than it will show. I've seen reviews for Katchoo, Kabuki, and Shadowhawk. Let's see what's up with Scud and Maxx. Now's your chance to show how great these figs are. Since only a few people were able to get them I think the collecting public wants to know what is what. It sounds like you have them. Let other know (and see) if they are worth the wait.... Now if you don't have them I don't think you have a leg to stand on to talk about how great they are and jump on someone who thinks otherwise.
Well, I guess it's a good thing that I'm not that stupid to do something like that. I've only 3 figures at the moment. But at least I've got some figures to be making my judgements based off of. Unlike a few others around here.

I have Maxx, SOL, and Shadow Hawk variant. I plan to get my reviews of all of them done when I get around to it. I'll probably hold off until my Kabuki arrives before posting them. But the general summary of the 3 that I have... is that they're all good. Not that it should matter to you. You should make up your own mind. If you base your decision off of a few pictures of broken figures then so be it. Don't buy the figures. I don't really care. I'll still be in the group of people who are enjoying their figures. You can keep wondering if your figure would have broken or not, had you bothered ordering one.

I wasnt aware of how it started, but that doesnt change the fact that every post of yours that i've read regarding shocker toys has been negative. The point I was trying to get at is that everyone knows how you feel, you don't need to keep reminding us. Dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything...ya know?

You've had your say, so why do you keep posting in this thread? Why keep reminding us of YOUR thoughts? Because it is a DISCUSSION. Because we each respond with out own viewpoint, and DISCUSS things. It's my opinion that Shocker do a lot of things worthy of being negative about; telling lies, insulting people, not paying for work, producing substandard toys. No other toy company I know does all that to the degree Shocker does.

If Shocker stop doing things wrong, I won't have anything to complain about any more. That's not hard. But of course today we see more lies about how "everyone" loves these and there's no negative comments being deleted. Had they not acted dishonestly by removing the comments in the first place, and then lied about them being hidden, then I couldn't have posted something "negative" by pointing that out, could I? I don't see why Geoff can't grasp that concept: Don't do the wrong thing, people can't complain about it.

Can someone post the link to the Katchoo review?

I'm interested in reading some more actual reviews of these before I decide whether or not to pick them up.

LMMFBAO at these posts!!!!! Damn WWH you can't counter this!!!! Screw the review.....I'm keeping my cash in my wallet. The Scud was broke IN THE PACKAGE!!!!!!!!!! SMH at you jumping on someone on the DELETED Shocker thread and then claiming nothing like that happened. FAIL.....

Again, nothing was deleted. It was moved. And no one claimed that it never happened. We're all aware that a few figures were broken. And we're all aware that the thread was moved to the Customer Service section. That makes perfect sense. It is a customer service issue, why shouldn't it go into the Customer Service area? Because then SWH has to go get onto his "Hidden" account just to read about it. Oh No!

what's the point in posting a review just to please you or SWH? You guys both already appear to have your minds made up on the matter regardless of all the positive reviews out there.. If a picture of 2 broken figures can sway your opinion that easily, then I don't feel the need to waste my time on it.

Just keep in mind that I could dig around on the net and find pictures everywhere of figures broken in their packages. It happens to every one. Recently I bought some Battlestar Galactica robot figure because I thought it looked cool. It's head was broken when I opened the package. My Marvel Legends Spider-Woman arm broke off as soon as I touched it the first time. My DCUC Cyborg Superman arm fell off the first time I tried to rotate it. My NECA Predator leg was busted off inside the package. Numerous McFarlane characters have broken on me the first time I tried to set them up for display. My DCUC Green Lantern had a glob of paint smeared across his chest. My DCIH Super Girl had a hole through the plastic in her eye.

So by the standard that SWH has for his toys, all of those companies are using cheap quality plastics, and they all suck!

Sorry, No. That's not how I really feel. S**T happens with toys. Deal with it ya baby. On the positive side, these things are usually easy to fix. So I fix them, rather than coming on to the websites to use it as a way to try to trash someone's product.

no.

because it's not just the inferior plastic quality.

Shocker sucks specifically due to shady practices, outright lies, and teasing its customers.

and here's the deal.

a product is not supposed to arrive broken.

and a customer who gets a broken product has a right to complain.

especially when Shocker won't take back, or exchange the broken product.

so 'fix it ya baby' doesn't wash. It's a bad product, and Shocker deserves to take the blame because of it.

Well clearly you don't remember my "incessant posting" on the Fwoosh board Opticon, because I was harassed by Geoff after I responded to his request to "give feedback" on the figures, because I actually did want to buy figures of these characters. When I dared to tell him things that should be improved, he began insulting me, along with his little lackey WWH.

As you can still see, I can't post anything without baseless insults being hurled my way by WWH. I think I posted enough evidence to show WWH is just a Shocker shill and a liar.

And of course, because of Geoff's threats and abuse of Fwoosh staff, the Fwoosh thread was deleted. So I can't show you any proof of that.

Oh, poor baby. Maybe this is the root of all your hatred towards Shocker Toys. Ya gonna be OK there little guy?

Oh, "Baseless Insults?" You gotta be kidding. Maybe people here can't see it, because they all don't know the history. But you know as well as I, that you've been a total A-Hole to Shocker Toys, me, and pretty much all their other fans ever since the beginning. Get real man. Baseless insults. What a joke.

How do I join the Troll Crew?

WWH, I wouldn't use Super Glue for anything made of plastic. Superglue is a brittle bond, and it will only break again.

Not when you do it right. All my stuff is fine when I fix it. But stick to your own methods. I'm fine with mine. I've fixed plenty of toys in my time. And yes... from a lot of different companies.

SWH is the only one who is so awesome that he's never had a toy issue from any other company. He can only point out stuff from Shocker Toys. I guess that's the limitations of his amazing ability to analyze photos of figures.

You've had your say, so why do you keep posting in this thread? Why keep reminding us of YOUR thoughts? Because it is a DISCUSSION. Because we each respond with out own viewpoint, and DISCUSS things. It's my opinion that Shocker do a lot of things worthy of being negative about; telling lies, insulting people, not paying for work, producing substandard toys. No other toy company I know does all that to the degree Shocker does.

If Shocker stop doing things wrong, I won't have anything to complain about any more. That's not hard. But of course today we see more lies about how "everyone" loves these and there's no negative comments being deleted. Had they not acted dishonestly by removing the comments in the first place, and then lied about them being hidden, then I couldn't have posted something "negative" by pointing that out, could I? I don't see why Geoff can't grasp that concept: Don't do the wrong thing, people can't complain about it.

Or, if you had more of a life you could do something more construcive with your time. Like making a website or something... oooppps, I forgot you did that. Sadly it still concerned your crybaby whining about Shocker Toys. Hmm, Good Luck man.

It's my opinion that Shocker do a lot of things worthy of being negative about; telling lies, insulting people, not paying for work, producing substandard toys. No other toy company I know does all that to the degree Shocker does.

This. This is what I was talking about, no matter what they screw up (and to be clear, i'm not saying they don't screw up, they definitely do), you always go back to your default response. Yes they lied, yes they insulted people, etc etc, but we've heard it all ad nauseum.

Anyway, i'll leave it at that, and stick to commenting about the figures themselves.

On that note, where are all these reviews people are talking about?

That Geoff feels the need to remove even one complaint to a section of his forum that is not visible to the general public suggests that he has something to hide. Does he?

You (wwh) say that there has only been one complaint, but you also say that there are breakage issues with Scud and mention that a production change has been made on the figure to fix the problem. Why would a single complaint necessitate a change in production?

Why not just make a public announcement along the lines of "Hey some of the figures have a breakage issue that we have been made aware of. If you have the problem, we'll send you a replacement. We've changed how the next batch of figures will be made to fix the problem in future releases." Problem solved.

Compare this to your post.

It feels an awful lot like what you did over on the Fwoosh last year. Transform any Shocker related thread that isn't 100% praise into a flame war that results in the thread being locked and/or deleted. Conveniently, the public no longer has ready access to a record of anything Shocker-related that isn't controlled and approved by Shocker. Even when Shocker has "won" it still feels like Geoff is trying to hide things.

People who are allowed to have accounts at the Shocker Toys website shouldn't care where it's posted. It's just all those sad saps out there who've been banned from the ST site multiple times who are worried about where things get moved to.

As for the breakage issue, yeah only Complaint made from what I've seen. It was moved to the Customer Service area. The clear version wasn't even a complaint. The guy posted that it broke on him, and the issue was dealt with from there. And yes the admin mentioned that they were having an issue with the Scud, and that it was being fixed. If you conclude that they came to that decision based off of one complaint... then there ya go. I've never said that they've only had 1 complaint over all. Honestly I have no idea how many. I've simply stated that the only one that I've ever seen posted publicly in the forums was the one that got moved to CS. Jump to whatever conclusions that you feel like, it's what you guys do best.

Ya want my real thoughts on what was up with the broken Scud?

It was probably a Photoshop creation from SWH anyways, designed for his Super Awesome ShockerToys Bashing Website. What ever became of that project you guys had going anyways? I can see that the Trolls are still together and strong. But where's that great website that had so much time invested into it? Have I ever said that anyone who partook in that little escapade needs to get a life? Yeah... well, there you have it again.

To SWH with your ShadowHawk pictures and comments-

Again, 1 figure man. Big deal. Mine doesn't look like that. I've posted pictures. Go try to do the same crap with my photos. My ShadowHawk is fine. The eyes are the same size and it looks great. The fins are curved exactly the same. I'm sure you have nothing to say about that though. Because you know how easy it is to go and find one bad picture and bash the hell out of it. You always do crap like that. It's what you're best at. You ignore all of the positive aspects and focus on the negative. There's probably a handful of figures that look like the one that you showed there. Then there's a ton that came out looking great like mine. Once again, you focus on Shocker Toys. What about all the other toy companies who have issues on a figure every once in a while? I've heard that there's been tons of paint problems with Marvel Legends, both Hasbro and ToyBiz. Where's your smear campaign for those? I've heard numerous issues with the QC on DCUC and DCIH. Where's your smear campaigns there?

Here's an honest and sad issue... I've probably had a good half of my McFarlane and NECA toys break on me. Literally close to half for both companies. I imagine that others have experienced those same issues. You don't see me acting up like you though. As I've said a million times, GET OVER IT MAN.

On to clear Scud-

Yeah it was dealt with. And Yes, You're still a liar. The post was never deleted like you said it was. You're a liar. And you always do crap like this. You take the truth, and you distort it. Now you admit that it was Deleted like you originally said, but moving it is as good as deleting in you mind. I think you should get your facts straight, before posting lies first.

Factory testing for breaking issues... I'm sure they were tested. This sh*t sill happens. Tons of other companies have issues too. Get over yourself. Quit treating all the other companies like they're so high and mighty and immune to these same problems. Anyone ever heard of Mattel's DCUC line? yeah they've had a perfect streak! lol

Not that I'm gonna sit here and rag on DCUC like SWH does here, but still... it happens to everyone.

Okay, you take a picture of the face on your Shaddowhawk straight on, just like the one in the review, and lets see how it stacks up. C'mon... How does ONE figure get the entire shape of the head and the placement of the eyes messed up? That's not a one off, that's how it was sculpted.

Here's another review. Unfortunately no pics of the head straight from the front, to compare the eyes, but you can see the right side of the mask still curves in while the left does not.

But I challenge YOU to take a picture of the figure you have that you claim does not have these issues. Put up or shut up. I've shown my evidence.

And we're not talking about other companies here. The fact other toys might break sometimes is NOT a defense. I've yet to hear of any consistent QC issues with any DCUC figures, only one off issues of stuck joints here and there. Scud's legs snap off at the hips. Name one large scale breakage problem on a particular part of one DCUC figure.

Geoff has said that he has "fixed" the problem for the "second shipment". So he has acknowledged that this was not a one off. This is a widespread issue with the design of the figure. Otherwise, if it was a one off occurrence, what would he need to "fix"? So if he has acknowledged there is a problem with the design, and likely breakage issues, why not be responsible and recall the figures?

As for "moving" the thread, he's put it out of public view in a locked forum. As far as the general public is concerned, it's not viewable any more. What could be the purpose of that? To perhaps give a skewed impression that "everyone" loves these and there are no serious problems being raised...? Oh, yes, that's exactly the reason.

liar.jpg

WWH, I wouldn't use Super Glue for anything made of plastic. Superglue is a brittle bond, and it will only break again.

Not when you do it right. All my stuff is fine when I fix it. But stick to your own methods. I'm fine with mine. I've fixed plenty of toys in my time. And yes... from a lot of different companies.

SWH is the only one who is so awesome that he's never had a toy issue from any other company. He can only point out stuff from Shocker Toys. I guess that's the limitations of his amazing ability to analyze photos of figures.

Uhm, I've been using superglue for twenty @##@@ years, I think I know how to 'do it right'.

So wwh, I take it I was right when I posted on the previous page that you are trying to create a flame war to get this thread locked and/or deleted, so that absolutely nothing bad about Shocker Toys will be easy for people to find.

And you keep saying bad things about various companies. Are you a "bias troll" on a "smear campaign" against these helpless companies?

It was probably a Photoshop creation from SWH anyways, designed for his Super Awesome ShockerToys Bashing Website.

I just have to quote this for it's pure stupidity. So, now you're not even going to acknowledge that ANY figures have broken? It was all a trick by me? I photoshopped a broken figure. Wow, a way to absolve Shocker of any responsibility AND blame me for it, all at once. Good work.

People who are allowed to have accounts at the Shocker Toys website shouldn't care where it's posted. It's just all those sad saps out there who've been banned from the ST site multiple times who are worried about where things get moved to.

No, it's being HIDDEN from the public. You shouldn't have to sign up to join Shockers crappy forum and give that cyber stalker access to your personal info. If you're a member it doesn't matter where it's posted, but to the general public it does. He is hiding it. And in it's place he posts a message about how "because everyone likes them" people seem to think they're "hiding comments", and he claims they are NOT doing that. Well, that is a flat out lie.

Uhm, I've been using superglue for twenty @##@@ years, I think I know how to 'do it right'.

Just out of curiosity, is there a big difference between super glue and crazy glue? I use crazy glue on all my customs and it works perfectly, also use it to repair any and all toy breaks.

Holy pancakes! Where did all these fightin' trolls come from? Y'all set up an account here JUST to attack another poster? Classy! #france# Of course we are all going to wait and judge for ourselves. I did find one comment I found truly worth responding to.

Yes, there has been some Scud figures with breakage issues. There's no denying that. But I guarantee you it's nothing like SWH is making it out to be though. There has been no deleting of the threads at the Shocker Toys site. SWH, AS ALWAYS, loves too Lie and over-exaggerate the issues. The breakage issue has been dealt with so that it doesn't continue to happen. Making toys is a trial and error sort of thing. Obviously nothing is going to be 100% perfect on their first try as SWH expects them to be. It's not like other toy companies never have issues of their own. SWH just loves to single out Shocker Toys apart from everyone else who experiences all these same problems. He's got a personal issue with Shocker Toys, which clearly explains all of the negative crap that he ALWAYS has to say.

Why, yes as a matter of fact we DO expect 100% Perfection. Does this excuse work in any product line? Let's take a look!

1. "Hey, I bought this button down shirt and the sleeves fell off. Man, that's some crappy qualcontrol right there."

"Oh geez, like sleeves don't fall off of other clothes! It's our first time making clothes, it's to be expected. just sew it back on."

2. "Hey I bought this car from your new car company and it overheated right after i drove it off the lot. It's likeit was built by monkeys?"

"Oh please, like other car companies don't have shoddy track records? It's our first car we've ever produced. that kind of thing is to be expected. Just drive it in Alaska and it should stay cool enough to work."

3. "So I ordered this pizza from your new pizza parlor and got botulism from it's unpreparedness. My Grandmother actually died from food poisoning. You suck!"

"Hey, pizzamaking is a finicky chore and its unrealistic to expect us to know what we were doing the first time out. Clorox. Pizza sauce. Who can tell the difference with these things? Next time you should just take small nibbles and if there's no adverse effects, then chow down! PS Your gramma died from old age, not our pizza."

"What?!? Of course she died from your pizza! The doctor said she died from your pi--"

"SHUSH! We'll have no more talk of the bad pizza! I have eaten our pizza and I know it tastes delicious like the sweat of our esteemed owner and president, Geoff!! I can make the sweet sweet love to him and all your 'facts' frm your 'doctor' are WRONG mr poopy pants! So there!"

:rolleyes:

It was probably a Photoshop creation from SWH anyways, designed for his Super Awesome ShockerToys Bashing Website. What ever became of that project you guys had going anyways? I can see that the Trolls are still together and strong. But where's that great website that had so much time invested into it? Have I ever said that anyone who partook in that little escapade needs to get a life? Yeah... well, there you have it again.

I think this bit of paranoid delusion speaks volumes.

So, if I'm following this correctly, the pic is a Phototshop creation done to trick people into thinking that there is a breakage problem, a breakage problem that you and Geoff already both say exists, that was created for some website that you swear exists, and "everyone" helped to make, but which doesn't exist? Oookaaay....

Just out of curiosity, is there a big difference between super glue and crazy glue? I use crazy glue on all my customs and it works perfectly, also use it to repair any and all toy breaks.

I think it's the same basic stuff, cyanoacrylate, but there are different formulas that cure quicker or whatever.

Why would you 'photoshop' a broken toy? Wouldn't it be easier to just y'know...break it?

I don't know about the rest of you, but I look forward to his objective and unbiased "reviews". :rolleyes:

"This Shadowhawk figure is so awesome it cured cancer AND won the SuperBowl by itself! It's awesome and if you don't buy one, then society hates you and you aren't awesome! "