Any questions for Shocker Toys we are here to help

ShockerToysHelp

So, I decided to gamble and I ordered a Sol. I love anything Scud, and regular Scud is sold out, so I figured what the hell. Its more of a test than anything though...

What's that saying...?

Oh yes "A fool and his money are soon parted."

So, I decided to gamble and I ordered a Sol. I love anything Scud, and regular Scud is sold out, so I figured what the hell. Its more of a test than anything though...

What's that saying...?

Oh yes "A fool and his money are soon parted."

LMAO Why do you keep spammin your mybrute profile as oppose to making a thread askin people to fight your guy so that you can level up via referrals?

Because I'm subtle like that. :)

People are naturally curious and click on links like lemmings. I figure once they start fighting, it will become an addiction.

And it's not really spamming is it? There is a point to every post I make, unlike rash for instance.

These are actually out guys! And I'm glad to eat crow, even though Shocker did deserve the grief it got. Their webiste shows the boxes and people have them with reviews. Of course people can say only like 2 sets were made or something, but they did make it. I'd like to get Maxx and will consider the females. I hope the line succeeds as I miss the small toy company and comic lines. We'll see.

I think so far that only pre-orders are being processed, not sure about when (or if) TRU will get them. Point is, anyone who wanted Maxx or Kabuki can get one and they did come through.

Eat crow? Why?

I posted this over at RTM. I think it covers this.

"Someone" posted this

Well Well Well Look At Whats On Sale

Posted byGWAR on April 15, 2009 at 16:42:36:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.as...p;category=4510

placed my order. humble pie, any one? :P

My reply

Checks calendar... Yeah, it's 2009!

Posted bydomu on April 15, 2009 at 17:37:32:

In Reply to: Well Well Well Look At Whats On Sale posted by GWAR on April 15, 2009 at 16:42:36:

Humble pie?

For what?

For pointing out that Geoff was lying when he said the figures were COMPLETED last year

(and was soliciting orders based on that false information)? You remember, right? First

it was a few weeks after ToyFair. Then May. Then June. Then July. Then September.

Then October. Then December. Then January. Then March.

These weren't just missed projections. Geoff claimed to have had these 100% completed,

in hand, and ready to ship on numerous occasions.

So it's April 2009, and they're finally out. If anything, it proves that Geoff was lying

repeatedly over the last year. That few believed him about this latest release date is

hardly the fault of any rational person.

Does getting these figures out do anything about getting people who preordered any of

the other countless Shocker vaporware toys their money back, or maybe the stuff they

ordered? And maybe in a form close to what was advertised? You know, "GWAR," like

the GWAR action figures?

Does finally shipping product mean that Geoff will get around to paying the web

designers and others he has ripped off over the years?

And does finally shipping product excuse Geoff's douchebag behavior?

Does it excuse calling Robert Kirkman a dick?

Does it excuse threatening Gail Simone on her own message board and trying to get her

fired?

Does it excuse making threatening phone calls to Jonah Weiland at CBR?

Does it excuse calling RTM's own Bobbi Boyd "a poor excuse for a human being"?

Now that Geoff has finally got some toys made, he should let his product speak for

itself. Because no matter how good or bad the toys turn out, his presence online can do

nothing but hurt the company's sales.

And another response

Just want to reiterate, it has never been about delays

Posted bydomu on April 15, 2009 at 20:03:08:

In Reply to: And after how many years for five figures? posted by scott metzger on April 15, 2009 at 19:02:25:

My problems with Shocker Toys, and most of the complaints I've read over the last year,

have never been about delays. As Scott Metzger mentioned, delays happen. They

happen to companies big and small. They happen no matter how well planned things

are. There will always be the possibility of something going wrong that is not within

one's control. I fully understand this.

So the antagonism I express towards Geoff has never been about delays.

It's about lies.

I can't recall any other company actively soliciting orders/taking customer's money, over

such a long period of time for a product that they represent as being very near

completion to being completely finished, with numerous set in stone release dates

announced and subsequently missed without any sort of explanation given as to why,

when the truth is that manufacturing had never even started to begin with.

It's not about Geoff's incompetence (ie. delays caused by not having boxes to ship

product to customers, not having enough of a command of English to properly word

press releases, etc.)

It's about Geoff being a habitual liar.

Think about how differently this news would have been welcomed if Geoff would have

just kept his mouth shut. If he wouldn't have continually lied to protect his ego from

admitting even the most minor of mistakes. If he would have just been upfront about

his need to raise capitol through pre-orders to get the figures made. If he didn't feel the

need to be seen as a big shot. If he didn't say yes to every request to make a figure of

any character, regardless of how obscure or how impossible it would be for him to gain

the rights to make it.

But Geoff is what he is. And now he's just a joke sitting on mounds of unsold product.

Good for Geoff for finally delivering. Good for fans of the properties. But, that doesn't mean that anyone should feel bad about pointing out his past lies. It doesn't mean that he will somehow not be an #$#$# now.

Well I did say he deserved the grief and stand by that. I just felt they would NEVER see release, and I was wrong there. Honestly, I don't care how much some people begrudge them or what they've done, if I feel like enjoying a Maxx figure, I'll buy one. That simple. Good for the fans is right.

Now, whether or not they got over the hump and we can seriously consider collecting this line is another issue. But for certain, this is a huge leap forward. And they are our only real chance at getting some obscure comic properties so I hope they can put out.

As crazy as it may sound, Indie Spotlight is actually in stock now at Big Bad Toy Store. I'm shocked.

I'm not.

what would shock me is if it had been in stock when this liar said it would be.

further, even though it is in stock, c'mon, we know Shocker's reputation, do you really expect it to be a quality product?

I'll buy a couple, but I'm gonna lead-test 'em, and I'll probably return them, since I fully expect them to be crap.

As crazy as it may sound, Indie Spotlight is actually in stock now at Big Bad Toy Store. I'm shocked.

I'm not.

further, even though it is in stock, c'mon, we know Shocker's reputation, do you really expect it to be a quality product?

I'll buy a couple, but I'm gonna lead-test 'em, and I'll probably return them, since I fully expect them to be crap.

You do realize that lead testing is somewhat pricey? And who cares if they test positive: these aren't marketed or intended for children.

I'm not going to defend Shocker toys because they have had awful PR and plenty of lies. The fact is, however, that they've got the product out. It is available for sale, looks pretty decent, and I'm interested to hear some reviews from folks who purchase them. I'm even thinking about picking up a set since despite my dislike for the way they have conducted business, they've produced a potentially cool product that I know most toy manufactures would have never released.

I'm interested in reading true criticism of this product, both positive and negative, rather than folks just playing the hate card over and over. Who knows? Maybe this could be the sign that a small company has finally gotten it stuff together. We certainly need more smaller companies right now with the decline of once great manufacturers like McFarlane and Palisades.

Yeah, the hate has been vocalized over and over ad nauseum. The toys are out, available (except scud :( ), and people need to get some reviews going. Thieved this pic from the shocker board, hopefully the user it belongs to doesnt mind...

Scud2.jpg

People are naturally curious and click on links like lemmings. I figure once they start fighting, it will become an addiction.

And it's not really spamming is it? There is a point to every post I make, unlike rash for instance.

There is a point to your postings, but not sure if you were doin it as a joke or not.

BTW, I have gotten addicted to my Brute thanks to your first link.

There is a point to your postings, but not sure if you were doin it as a joke or not.

BTW, I have gotten addicted to my Brute thanks to your first link.

Mission accomplished! It is addictive.

I'm not.

You do realize that lead testing is somewhat pricey? And who cares if they test positive: these aren't marketed or intended for children.

There's a home lead test kit you can get at any pharmacy. As for who cares?, Parent's groups for one, the government for another.

I'm not going to defend Shocker toys because they have had awful PR and plenty of lies. The fact is, however, that they've got the product out. It is available for sale, looks pretty decent, and I'm interested to hear some reviews from folks who purchase them. I'm even thinking about picking up a set since despite my dislike for the way they have conducted business, they've produced a potentially cool product that I know most toy manufactures would have never released.

Fine by me, but if you support these assholes, and they screw you down the road, as they most surely will, you've got nobody to blame but yourself.

I'm interested in reading true criticism of this product, both positive and negative, rather than folks just playing the hate card over and over.

Best of luck to you. But my criticism is of the company. Any opportunity I have to throw some hate back at them for a change is gonna be taken. I won't let this become a success for them, because that legitimizes them.

Who knows? Maybe this could be the sign that a small company has finally gotten it stuff together. We certainly need more smaller companies right now with the decline of once great manufacturers like McFarlane and Palisades.

We need more smaller companies, we don't need Shocker. If Shocker is the company we need, then we don't need small companies at all.

sorry, but if Shocker is the company we 'need' then Shocker is the company you deserve.

Yeah, the hate has been vocalized over and over ad nauseum. The toys are out, available (except scud :( ), and people need to get some reviews going. Thieved this pic from the shocker board, hopefully the user it belongs to doesnt mind...

Scud2.jpg

they LOOK great, but that's what house photos are supposed to do.

I already know the hands suck, with the stupid shitty molded in guns, and those shoulder joints have me worried.

I'm also worried that the head detail is a paint app, and not sculpted detail.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, anybody with a variety of dowel rods, and a dremel tool could probably make a better Scud than Shocker did.

You do realize that lead testing is somewhat pricey? And who cares if they test positive? these aren't marketed or intended for children.

I'm interested in reading true criticism of this product, both positive and negative, rather than folks just playing the hate card over and over. Who knows? Maybe this could be the sign that a small company has finally gotten it stuff together. We certainly need more smaller companies right now with the decline of once great manufacturers like McFarlane and Palisades.

Totally agree. If these toys are fun and we actually get a much needed small company making comic toys for the fans, does it really matter the guys making them were immature and incompetent in the past? I don't care & I don't need to hang out with the toymakers to enjoy the toys. Let it go. I think enjoying the figures is independent of where they came from barring some extreme circumstances.

Maybe they are growing. That would be stellar. I'll judge them on the product they put out. I hope they continue to do so and get some interesting licenses.

Most of the reviews coming out for these have been positive. Actually, I haven't seen a bad review yet, so I might just pick these up. A good figure is a good figure and these look fun and colorful.

Why would you base your opinion on what the reviews say? Why not look at the pictures of the actual product and decide for yourself.

I've read some reviews, where the reviewers were given the toys for free, and they obviously didn't want to say anything negative. Some of the things they said were completely contradicted by the pictures, which told a completely different story. The plastic looks cheap, and the paint is sloppy and oversprayed. Not to just say this as an insult, but the quality of paint and plastic is quite literally on par with dollar store toys, judging from the photos shown so far.

Over on the Shocker board, Geoff is deleting any negative reviews or comments. I've seen a few threads and comments mysteriously vanish in the last few days. So again, don't be fooled by the largely positive word getting out about these.

In my opinion, the figures all look terribly cheap, and in no way worth the asking price. The review of the Shaddowhawk figure showed his sculpted eyes are crooked and not in line, and the mask is not symetrical, and totally different on both sides. The paint was extremely sloppy and there were random slops on the black parts. Maxx, while "big" is even more expensive than the rest, however he is just made of cheap hollow vinyl. The only figure which seems to look okay, is Scud. He benefits from the fact he is a simple design, does not require much sculpted detail, and any anatomical errors would not be as glaring as it is on the human anatomy of the other characters. His paint is also simple, and while not perfect, doesn't seem as bad on the pictures I've seen as it is on others. However, he seems to also be the most prone to breakage issues, with several reports of broken Scuds already deleted from the Shocker forum (and those are just the ones reported publicly). The breakage seems to be caused by a combination of cheap plastic and very small joints in areas that get a lot of pressure (shoulders and hips). Since that figure is sold out, you won't be getting a replacement once he breaks on you.

And of course, none of that is to make mention of the fact that Shocker is run by a habitual liar. These arrived weeks after their due date, and he had no pictures of them, but claimed they weren't shipping because he didn't have any boxes to mail them in. For 3 weeks. What bull.

My advice to anyone who wants to get one of these is to hold out a little longer, and not to order online without seeing them in person. Wait until you have a chance to inspect the figures in person, to see if they're really worth your money, and if you think they are, to make sure the paint application and construction on the figure you get is okay.

Why would you base your opinion on what the reviews say? Why not look at the pictures of the actual product and decide for yourself.

I've read some reviews, where the reviewers were given the toys for free, and they obviously didn't want to say anything negative. Some of the things they said were completely contradicted by the pictures, which told a completely different story. The plastic looks cheap, and the paint is sloppy and oversprayed. Not to just say this as an insult, but the quality of paint and plastic is quite literally on par with dollar store toys, judging from the photos shown so far.

My photos look good, as does the Kabuki figure I reviewed. My opinion regarding Kabuki is honest. I see no contradiction in what I have presented and my opinion and review. You may have a different opinion, but that doesn't mean I'm trying to snow anyone.

I do agree with your statement that people should decide for themselves.

Hey look everyone. It's SWH spewing out more garbage, when obviously he doesn't know what the hell he's talking about....STILL!

Is anyone surprised one bit to find that SWH is here complaining?

Even after all this time, you still haven't learned how to get your FACTS straight. What a shame. You just post your crap as if you know everything, when clearly you don't know anything. I'm pretty sure you don't even have a single one of these figures. So what the hell can you really say that has any Value behind it? Nothing! Anything you have to say about the quality of these toys is purely speculation, and conclusions that you've jumped to based off of looking at pictures of a few figures posted online.

I remember a time where you were trying to convince people that the Scud and Maxx figures looked Nothing like their Comics. Your opinions suck man. You have a pretty terrible eye for spotting quality figures. Your expectations are outrageous. And NOBODY could EVER make a figure that you'd be happy with. You're ridiculous. Your opinions are pretty worthless, and you should probably keep them to yourself. You just come off sounding stupid when you continue to post uniformed trash, time and time again.

I'm glad you have this amazing ability to look at a photo and then know that the plastic is cheap. That's some power you have. You should be on "Heroes" or something. The quality of the plastic if fine. I've been able to pose, and move these toys for hours on end. And I haven't encountered a single problem yet. So once again, you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Yes, there has been some Scud figures with breakage issues. There's no denying that. But I guarantee you it's nothing like SWH is making it out to be though. There has been no deleting of the threads at the Shocker Toys site. SWH, AS ALWAYS, loves too Lie and over-exaggerate the issues. The breakage issue has been dealt with so that it doesn't continue to happen. Making toys is a trial and error sort of thing. Obviously nothing is going to be 100% perfect on their first try as SWH expects them to be. It's not like other toy companies never have issues of their own. SWH just loves to single out Shocker Toys apart from everyone else who experiences all these same problems. He's got a personal issue with Shocker Toys, which clearly explains all of the negative crap that he ALWAYS has to say.

The paint is not sloppy. I'm sure that on some figures there may be some over spray. But give me an F'n break man! Are you kidding? EVERY SINGLE TOY COMPANY in the world has issues like that. Get over yourself man. My figures that I got had great paint apps. No over spray, no sloppy paint. They're all really nice looking. So again, you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Negative posts are getting deleted over at the ST website? Too bad you don't know what the hell you're talking about, again. As one of your so called "Negative Posts" was simply moved to the customer service thread. Which is the only negative post that I've seen. And I guarantee you, I'm on that website way more then you. As for all of these mysterious negative posts that you claim to see, how come none of them are popping up anywhere else? The only negative things being said about the quality of the product is coming from you and your troll crew. Even then, I'm sure none of you even have the figures to Credibly Judge these. Oh, that's right... I forgot. You're this awesome superhero with the ability to analyze picture and immediately know everything about the physical figure itself. Get real man.

Hey SWH... the figures are released. Get over it. You lose, the fans win. Shocker Toys wins. You're still acting like a spoiled little crybaby who didn't get the toy that he wanted. People like the figures. Get over it. They're selling out, and they will continue to sell out. Even with all of your negative crybaby comments, people are still going to buy the toys. And neither you or your little troll crew will stop them. I look forward to more of your whiney comments.

Now, I don't expect anyone to have bothered reading all of this, but for anyone who is truly looking for an accurate review of these figures, don't take SWH's word for anything. Hell, don't even take my word. Go read the dozen reviews online that have already popped up. And judge for yourself. Just don't get suckered into this fool's idiotic ideals. Yeah, name calling I know. Sad right? Well, I'd feel worse if it weren't true. The guy has no validity behind his actions. He's sad soul who has nothing better to do with his time, than to rip on an independent toy company. Get a life SWH. As always, you don't know what you're talking about. And you still suck. These toys have arrived. And they are great. Deal with it.

That was the biggest load of nonsense I have ever read.

I've based my opinion off pictures? Of course I have. Why would I buy a hunk of rubbish once I can see how pathetic they are in photos?

Yes, the plastic is that bad that I can see how cheap it is in the photos. Look at the Shaddowhawk pictures. See that visible swirling in the black plastic? That's cos it's cheap.

image2.jpg

You even admit yourself that there are breakage issues with Scud, so I am correct. You yourself admit there are paint issues, so I am correct. There are photos that prove all of this. So how have I not got my facts straight?

And I have hundreds of figures that I love, DC Universe, Marvel Legends, SOTA Street Fighter and countless more from NECA, McFarlane, Jakks and more. All toys sculpted well, made with quality materials and much better value than this rubbish from Shocker. These fall well below all of those standards. See for example how the cretin who sculpted Shaddowhawk couldn't even line up the eyes? Notice how one side of the mask curves in while the other doesn't? That's because the imbecile who approved these for manufacture had no quality standards, and didn't spend the 2 seconds it took me to spot such glaring mistakes.

symetrical.jpg

Now, as for LIES; how has the breakage issue with Scud been dealt with? Hmm?

scud1.jpg

"Making toys is a trial and error thing". Like hell it is. Factory testing should fix breakage issues, not just sending crappy products out to customers. Sorry for having some sort of standards. I'm glad you admit that you're happy to accept broken crap from toy companies. I guess people can decide for themselves if they're like yourself and happy to get "trial and error" product they paid $18 for, breaking on them; or if they're like myself and have some sort of standards.

And threads not being deleted huh? Well, moving them to a locked forum is as good as deleting them buddy. Shocker are trying to keep this info out of the public eye.

thread1.jpg

thread2.jpg

Hey look everyone. It's SWH spewing out more garbage, when obviously he doesn't know what the hell he's talking about....STILL!

Is anyone surprised one bit to find that SWH is here complaining?

Even after all this time, you still haven't learned how to get your FACTS straight. What a shame. You just post your crap as if you know everything, when clearly you don't know anything. I'm pretty sure you don't even have a single one of these figures. So what the hell can you really say that has any Value behind it? Nothing! Anything you have to say about the quality of these toys is purely speculation, and conclusions that you've jumped to based off of looking at pictures of a few figures posted online.

I remember a time where you were trying to convince people that the Scud and Maxx figures looked Nothing like their Comics. Your opinions suck man. You have a pretty terrible eye for spotting quality figures. Your expectations are outrageous. And NOBODY could EVER make a figure that you'd be happy with. You're ridiculous. Your opinions are pretty worthless, and you should probably keep them to yourself. You just come off sounding stupid when you continue to post uniformed trash, time and time again.

I'm glad you have this amazing ability to look at a photo and then know that the plastic is cheap. That's some power you have. You should be on "Heroes" or something. The quality of the plastic if fine. I've been able to pose, and move these toys for hours on end. And I haven't encountered a single problem yet. So once again, you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Yes, there has been some Scud figures with breakage issues. There's no denying that. But I guarantee you it's nothing like SWH is making it out to be though. There has been no deleting of the threads at the Shocker Toys site. SWH, AS ALWAYS, loves too Lie and over-exaggerate the issues. The breakage issue has been dealt with so that it doesn't continue to happen. Making toys is a trial and error sort of thing. Obviously nothing is going to be 100% perfect on their first try as SWH expects them to be. It's not like other toy companies never have issues of their own. SWH just loves to single out Shocker Toys apart from everyone else who experiences all these same problems. He's got a personal issue with Shocker Toys, which clearly explains all of the negative crap that he ALWAYS has to say.

The paint is not sloppy. I'm sure that on some figures there may be some over spray. But give me an F'n break man! Are you kidding? EVERY SINGLE TOY COMPANY in the world has issues like that. Get over yourself man. My figures that I got had great paint apps. No over spray, no sloppy paint. They're all really nice looking. So again, you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Negative posts are getting deleted over at the ST website? Too bad you don't know what the hell you're talking about, again. As one of your so called "Negative Posts" was simply moved to the customer service thread. Which is the only negative post that I've seen. And I guarantee you, I'm on that website way more then you. As for all of these mysterious negative posts that you claim to see, how come none of them are popping up anywhere else? The only negative things being said about the quality of the product is coming from you and your troll crew. Even then, I'm sure none of you even have the figures to Credibly Judge these. Oh, that's right... I forgot. You're this awesome superhero with the ability to analyze picture and immediately know everything about the physical figure itself. Get real man.

Hey SWH... the figures are released. Get over it. You lose, the fans win. Shocker Toys wins. You're still acting like a spoiled little crybaby who didn't get the toy that he wanted. People like the figures. Get over it. They're selling out, and they will continue to sell out. Even with all of your negative crybaby comments, people are still going to buy the toys. And neither you or your little troll crew will stop them. I look forward to more of your whiney comments.

Now, I don't expect anyone to have bothered reading all of this, but for anyone who is truly looking for an accurate review of these figures, don't take SWH's word for anything. Hell, don't even take my word. Go read the dozen reviews online that have already popped up. And judge for yourself. Just don't get suckered into this fool's idiotic ideals. Yeah, name calling I know. Sad right? Well, I'd feel worse if it weren't true. The guy has no validity behind his actions. He's sad soul who has nothing better to do with his time, than to rip on an independent toy company. Get a life SWH. As always, you don't know what you're talking about. And you still suck. These toys have arrived. And they are great. Deal with it.

Hey, could I ask a favor???? If you have the figs do you think you could post pics and a review of Scud and Maxx?? SWH is entitled to think what he wants just like you but I wanna know the real deal. Instead of wasting time blasting the dude throw up a review of two. If the figs are good than it will show. I've seen reviews for Katchoo, Kabuki, and Shadowhawk. Let's see what's up with Scud and Maxx. Now's your chance to show how great these figs are. Since only a few people were able to get them I think the collecting public wants to know what is what. It sounds like you have them. Let other know (and see) if they are worth the wait.... Now if you don't have them I don't think you have a leg to stand on to talk about how great they are and jump on someone who thinks otherwise.

That Geoff feels the need to remove even one complaint to a section of his forum that is not visible to the general public suggests that he has something to hide. Does he?

You (wwh) say that there has only been one complaint, but you also say that there are breakage issues with Scud and mention that a production change has been made on the figure to fix the problem. Why would a single complaint necessitate a change in production?

Why not just make a public announcement along the lines of "Hey some of the figures have a breakage issue that we have been made aware of. If you have the problem, we'll send you a replacement. We've changed how the next batch of figures will be made to fix the problem in future releases." Problem solved.

Compare this to your post.

It feels an awful lot like what you did over on the Fwoosh last year. Transform any Shocker related thread that isn't 100% praise into a flame war that results in the thread being locked and/or deleted. Conveniently, the public no longer has ready access to a record of anything Shocker-related that isn't controlled and approved by Shocker. Even when Shocker has "won" it still feels like Geoff is trying to hide things.

That was the biggest load of nonsense I have ever read.

I've based my opinion off pictures? Of course I have. Why would I buy a hunk of rubbish once I can see how pathetic they are in photos?

Yes, the plastic is that bad that I can see how cheap it is in the photos. Look at the Shaddowhawk pictures. See that visible swirling in the black plastic? That's cos it's cheap.

image2.jpg

You even admit yourself that there are breakage issues with Scud, so I am correct. You yourself admit there are paint issues, so I am correct. There are photos that prove all of this. So how have I not got my facts straight?

And I have hundreds of figures that I love, DC Universe, Marvel Legends, SOTA Street Fighter and countless more from NECA, McFarlane, Jakks and more. All toys sculpted well, made with quality materials and much better value than this rubbish from Shocker. These fall well below all of those standards. See for example how the cretin who sculpted Shaddowhawk couldn't even line up the eyes? Notice how one side of the mask curves in while the other doesn't? That's because the imbecile who approved these for manufacture had no quality standards, and didn't spend the 2 seconds it took me to spot such glaring mistakes.

symetrical.jpg

Now, as for LIES; how has the breakage issue with Scud been dealt with? Hmm?

scud1.jpg

"Making toys is a trial and error thing". Like hell it is. Factory testing should fix breakage issues, not just sending crappy products out to customers. Sorry for having some sort of standards. I'm glad you admit that you're happy to accept broken crap from toy companies. I guess people can decide for themselves if they're like yourself and happy to get "trial and error" product they paid $18 for, breaking on them; or if they're like myself and have some sort of standards.

And threads not being deleted huh? Well, moving them to a locked forum is as good as deleting them buddy. Shocker are trying to keep this info out of the public eye.

thread1.jpg

thread2.jpg

LMMFBAO at these posts!!!!! Damn WWH you can't counter this!!!! Screw the review.....I'm keeping my cash in my wallet. The Scud was broke IN THE PACKAGE!!!!!!!!!! SMH at you jumping on someone on the DELETED Shocker thread and then claiming nothing like that happened. FAIL.....

This is going to be complete speculation, but wwh's talk of these figures "selling out" has me wondering.

What has sold out? Can't everything but the Scud and Maxx still be easily ordered? The Maxx only just sold out in the last couple of days. Scud sold out through pre-orders alone! Even with the tiny initial production run, none of the other figures has sold out yet.

Is Scud that much more popular?

Or, did a number of Scuds arrive obviously broken in the package, thus lowering the number available for sale? Is the breakage problem really much more wide spread?

Why wasn't a Scud among the figures given away to be reviewed? Were there none to spare?

We are left to speculation when discussion of the matter is actively hidden from public view.

EDIT: On second thought, Geoff would probably just send out broken figures and tell anyone that complained to just glue it back together (as he and wwh have already done.)

SWH, no offense, but i think everyone is well aware of your opinion of these figures, even before they were actually produced. I remember reading your incessant posting in the shocker thread on fwoosh, and i gotta say, man - LET IT GO. We get it, you hate shocker toys, you won't buy their product. No one cares anymore.