Any questions for Shocker Toys we are here to help

ShockerToysHelp

so our good friends shocker toys were at the monster mania con in cherry hill nj over this past weekend. they were there at last years too, i got to talk to them a little bit. this year i would have asked what their next lie was gona be but i wasnt able to get there before the convention closed. my friend that was staying at the hotel picked up the maxx exclusive for me. its really big, bigger then i expected. and to be honest, this figure is really cool. i'm a big fan of the maxx, i got a couple mcfarline ones and about 40 or so isz from them. the guy who sold it at the booth gave my friend a free isz so i guess its good i didnt get there in time, sometimes it pays off to know cute girls.

the top half of the figure is cast in a softer hollow plastic which is a different purpleish color. its pretty smart considering if it was solid it would totally be top-heavy. some of the joints they used for it are pretty interesting and they work very well. i really do hope this line happens, and if not i'll just paint up this one. i'm currently painting the extra isz, its the mould of the white one in clear purple.

one complaint i do have is the extra head without the headdress is exactly the same as the one with minus the hair & feather pieces. it dosnt have the holes filled in where the headdress connects. at that point they should have just made that come off instead

heres a crappy cellphone picture of it in the package;

0314092144.jpg

i'll take more(better) pics if anybody wants them

Well I check this thread every couple weeks in the hopes that these might have been released....with very little hope, but hope nonetheless. Dammit, I just want my Scud figures!

I'd rather have GOOD Scud Figures.

that ACTUALLY EXIST.

Honestly, shockers scud looks pretty damn good to me. He looks like you could get pretty much any pose out of him, and the sculpt looks great. It'll be the paint that makes or breaks it. If it comes out.

I got Scud and Shadowhawk today!

No I didn't. Because it's not April 2013.

Geoff, please, for the love of christ, MAKE SOMETHING YOU WORTHLESS @##@@ HACK!

I guaran-goddamn-tee that this is a Ponzi scheme.

taking pre-order money to finance the con exclusives so that they can have something to show, but they can't afford the actual production run of regular product.

April is just around the corner, and that means that Shocker will finally release....

no, not Indy Spotlight series 1, but a new excuse as to why they AREN'T releasing Indy Spotlight series 1!

I wonder what it'll be this time?

I'm hoping for violent crime of some sort.

The dog ate them.

"It was really bizarre! We had just finished unloading the last shipping container off of the giant boat, and a pair of shnauzers ran up and just..just...they ate EVERY SINGLE FIGURE. Packaging and everything. man.

Well, we've contacted the factory and they will start making new figures, but they won't be ready until 2011..."

So what’s going on with Shocker? I posted messages on their site asking where the toys are, since they were supposed to have been shipped on March 31, and there was no mention of them arriving. The messages got deleted and I’ve been blocked from viewing the forum. What is this? Aren’t we allowed to ask a reasonable question like that?

I’ve placed an order with a retailer, expecting these by March like Shocker said. Now, after banning me they post news saying only those who pre-ordered though their site will get them, and some vague talk of more coming in the next few weeks or months.

What a crock. Unless I get an answer soon, I’m canceling my order and not even going to bother. This is pretty crappy customer service.

Hardly surprising though.

I mean, c'mon, how is Geoff ever going to look good in the eyes of his adoring fans....err, I mean "Fan", if he has to actually address the mounting criticism, and scorn he reaped from his own incompetence, arrogance, lies, and stupidity?

As of Geoff's last post on friday, the figures should've hit there warehouse that day. I'm curious to see if they've actually got them. No matter how many times the company screws up and delays things, I still want my damn scud.

I popped in there recently and it was promising. Everything had been inverntoried and was shipping out......then 2 days later there was a delay. The shipping cartons or something aren't in. There nothing to say about this that hasn't already been said, but figured I'd share. I wish NECA made Top Cow toys or something. I don't know Shocker is even a company.

From what I gather, ST claims that they don't have any boxes to ship the orders. Sounds odd since they could go to any store and buy shipping boxes.

They've known for months now that this order was coming in, yet no one at the company thought it was wise to have boxes ready? Delays I can forgive, but plain stupidity i can not.

Keep forgiving those delays, that's what they're hoping for.

meanwhile all you're hoping for is that they're released.

all other expectations go out the window if you wait long enough.

that includes sculpt, paint, and quality.

the delay isn't so they can get boxes, or even so they can recieve shipments.

the delay is so they can unpack all of the unsold exclusives, repaint them, and re-sell them.

I'd bet dollars to doorknobs.