Any questions for Shocker Toys we are here to help

ShockerToysHelp

I'll bite...when the HECK are the Indie Spotlight figs gonna be out!!!!!!!!!!!! I want Scud!!!!! I thought they were gonna be ready in Jul....and as of now there has been no word. If your honest about letting folks ask questions/etc answer mine. I'm not trying to hassle or stir stuff up but it seems to be taking an awful long time to get your figs ready for the masses.

I'll bite...when the HECK are the Indie Spotlight figs gonna be out!!!!!!!!!!!! I want Scud!!!!! I thought they were gonna be ready in Jul....and as of now there has been no word. If your honest about letting folks ask questions/etc answer mine. I'm not trying to hassle or stir stuff up but it seems to be taking an awful long time to get your figs ready for the masses.

In between the Marvel Toys fiasco I have been informed of and re-naming Series and after getting strong black and white feedback (which is a good thing) and tool adjustments delays were bound to happen. We can safely say that Series1 Indie Spotlight will be out before 2009. Which has no pushed back Series2 from fall to Feb in time for 2009 Toy Fair. Don't shoot the messenger but I am just here to help and try and give the best answers based on info I was given. The Indie Spotlight figures are almost out of their tooling adjustment and Maxx had to be redone as the weight and standing needed to be balanced out. Product shots of the true factory testshots will be shown in the next week with a website update. I am happy with the way its turning out and the progress has been good in the past few months.

Ok, my questions are in 2 parts, regarding the Indie Spotlight line.

Any chance of us getting figures of The Badger and Faust in this line? Along with a Hunter Rose Grendel those are the two figures I want most from indie comics in SA 6" scale.

Second, assuming all the IS figures will be in proper scale with each other, what line out of the following would you say IS will be in the closest scale with?:

Toy Biz Marvel Legends

DCSH/DCUC

SOTA SF

Sorry if these topics have been addressed before but I lost track of the answers if I ever knew them.

Playmates hinders a toy of Usagi Yojimbo in this Indie Spotlight line.

Ok, my questions are in 2 parts, regarding the Indie Spotlight line.

Any chance of us getting figures of The Badger and Faust in this line? Along with a Hunter Rose Grendel those are the two figures I want most from indie comics in SA 6" scale.

Second, assuming all the IS figures will be in proper scale with each other, what line out of the following would you say IS will be in the closest scale with?:

Toy Biz Marvel Legends

DCSH/DCUC

SOTA SF

Sorry if these topics have been addressed before but I lost track of the answers if I ever knew them.

The Badger is a big possibility and Faust maybe already signed with us as for Hunter Rose Grendel we have signed the Grendels and Prime will be in Series 3 and we plan more.

The Indie Spotlight is based on a 6" scale.

Any chance of other Dick Tracy characters?

The Badger is a big possibility and Faust maybe already signed with us as for Hunter Rose Grendel we have signed the Grendels and Prime will be in Series 3 and we plan more.

The Indie Spotlight is based on a 6" scale.

Thanks!

So I guess that any 6' tall character would be in scale with say, Bullseye from ML?

Any chance of being able to acquire the Crow license?

Heck yeah, Valiant stuff and The Crow are ones I usually forget about. In addition to the two already named, I'd be in for a Solar, Rai & Turok as well as probably most of Gold Key/Shooter's characters. And a J. O'Barr accurate Eric Draven is a lock for a lot of people I think. Bare-chested variant and everything ^_^

Yeah! Maybe a variant of him without the make up? Hopefully they can get the rights to the Crow. One of my all time favorites! Also will you beable to grab any of the licenses that Marvel Toys has (or had) since they went out of buisness?

• 2 weeks later...

I really want to be supportive of this, as I actually want Scud and Maxx to come out.

but as I said, the track record from the past, and the MULTIPLE delays on this have really convinced me that SHOCKER is nothing but a rich kid with too damn much money (and time on his hands) and no real desire, or ability to produce anything.

the only thing I don't get is how people keep licensing stuff to this company, when their record speaks for itself.

the only thing they're doing is tying up licenses that could get produced ELSEWHERE, and we'd already see 'em.

how long ago was this first wave announced?, how long ago did we see the protos?

it takes a while to get a toy to market, but it shouldn't take THIS long.

the only thing I don't get is how people keep licensing stuff to this company, when their record speaks for itself.

the only thing they're doing is tying up licenses that could get produced ELSEWHERE, and we'd already see 'em.

But who else is gonna do it? There isn't another toy company that is making toys based on comics outside the big two or something that has a movie coming out.

and by the looks of it, it's gonna stay that way for a while, unless Shocker shocks us.

but, at least if Shocker hadn't tied up the licenses, ToyBiz/Marvel could've done something with those characters, and actually PRODUCED something.

if ToyBiz had had the license to produce the Maxx, we'd have it already. And maybe LCBH wouldn't have tanked as quickly.

and by the looks of it, it's gonna stay that way for a while, unless Shocker shocks us.

but, at least if Shocker hadn't tied up the licenses, ToyBiz/Marvel could've done something with those characters, and actually PRODUCED something.

if ToyBiz had had the license to produce the Maxx, we'd have it already. And maybe LCBH wouldn't have tanked as quickly.

Not to mention, it probably would have come in the same set as the frost giant etc. And maybe after that we could have gotten Badger, Faust and Crow.

No sense crying over it now though. It ain't gonna happen.