Animated Bandwagon...

Nguyen_Dragon

I'm a really bad insomniac, so during one of my sleepless spells the other night (day?) (lol) I was able to finally catch an episode of the show in the wee hours of the morning, and...*sigh* I can appreciate a new show for kids, but from my perspective, it has too much of an anime slant. Now don't get me wrong; an "anime slant" say in the style of Gundam Wing or something would be awesome for Transformers. But this new show feels too much like Pokemon or something to me. Too kiddie, too simplified. But hey, that's just me. I can appreciate the animated look and feel of the toys, but it's not for me.

Well Ultra Magnus with the collectors and Swoop with the kids because their parents aren't going to pay $40 for a toy

I too hope that UM is around when I have the money in hand

I say he'll probably be found within the week. BBTS already shipped him and Target had I believe it was 8/14 date listed as the day he should start shipping.

So you'd better start saving those pennies a little faster!

Well Ultra Magnus with the collectors and Swoop with the kids because their parents aren't going to pay $40 for a toy

I say he'll probably be found within the week. BBTS already shipped him and Target had I believe it was 8/14 date listed as the day he should start shipping.

He can always stash it... We wont tell... :P

He can always stash it... We wont tell... :P

Its very tempting but I can wait I don't want to deprive another of getting it

I see some toys here and there, but not too wide of a selection. Looks like everyone is picking up the more popular ones, like OP and Bumblebee... and leaving Swoop and that other guy who's name I can't remember that is a Decepticon... (lol, nice description)

ACE-- I was thinking the same thing!!! @lol@ I was like, what's an animated bandwagon?? :P

I see some toys here and there, but not too wide of a selection. Looks like everyone is picking up the more popular ones, like OP and Bumblebee... and leaving Swoop and that other guy who's name I can't remember that is a Decepticon... (lol, nice description)

ACE-- I was thinking the same thing!!! @lol@ I was like, what's an animated bandwagon?? :P

Do you mean Snarl? Unless Swoop is already out in some areas... I am guessing from your "nice description" you mean Oil Slick... :P

I just wanted to grab the 5 main autobots, but im not sure if im going to be able to :P

actually, im going up to Ottawa at the end of the month, so I should be able to find them there, hopefully!!

and maybe the rest of the movie toys too that I need, cuz stores like The Bay, no one ever shops there, so they always have toys from years ago.

I don't BELIEVE it is Oil SLick, but I'm not positive. :unsure:

Heh, Snarl, yea... lol, sorry. :P