Filecard and Cardback Questions

MUNDO

Just trying to feel out the collectors here to get a general idea of collecting habits for filecards and cardbacks.

Filecards

1) Do you collect filecards?

2) If so, how do you store your filecards?

3) About how many filecards are in your collection?

4) Would you purchase storage sheets cut specifically for filecards to store your collection?

5) If so, how would you prefer the size of the sheet and orientation of the card slots? Small sheet with three filecard slots oriented horizontally? Full size sheet with four filecard slots oriented vertically? Other?

Cardbacks

1) Do you collect cardbacks?

2) If so, how do you store your cardbacks?

3) About how many cardbacks are in your collection?

4) Would you purchase storage sheets cut specifically for cardbacks to store your collection?

5) If so, how would you prefer the size of the sheet? Small sheet cut to fit a little larger than the dimensions of the cardback? Full size with the cardback centered? Other?

I inherited all my original joes from my brother who didn't keep many of the cardbacks (at least that I've found). Since the 25th anniversery came in I've been attempting to find American cards for all the figures (thats hard in Canada, trust me) and I keep them on an enclosed bookshelf with my trades of Joe comics.

I wouldn't buy anything else to keep them in, except a rubbermaid container.

@can@

I collect the filecards.

I would like some sort of rolodeck system made, where you have the rolodeck, and it comes with these attachments with holes for the binder rings and an adhesive strip that would allow you to stick it to the bottom backside of the filecards.

It would look something like:

| Remove to expose adhesive --- Remove to expose adhesive |

|________________________________________________|

|__O____________________O____________________O__|

wouldn't they fit in recipe card containers?

If you're the kind of person who cuts out the file cards from the entire card back, recipe boxes work quite well (I have most of the 97-02 cards like that).

@can@