DCUC Series 3 is in stores!

acethebathound

Are they actually releasing both variants with this wave? DCUC keeps announcing chase figures that have as of yet seen the light of day that I know of i.e. Modern Red Tornado, Jason Rusch Firestorm.

I know a few guys who got the Deathstroke and Sinestro variants at Targets yesterday, so they are shipping already.

Thanks, I just wanted to know before I started my quest to track them down. I just got tired of flipping through Wave 1's to see the same Red Tornado every time.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got mine at Target this afternoon!!! There were two full cases on the pegs.

Case breakdown is:

2X Green Lantern

1X Sinestro

1X Robin

1X Nightwing

1X Deathstroke variant

I didn't see any Sinestro variants or regular Deathstroke.

I'm going on the hunt today! I hope I can get Robin, Nightwing, and Green Lantern. I'm still trying to get Aquaman and Harley Quinn. Not really trying to get sets. I just wanna get the figures that interest me. I've had one hell of a week so maybe something good will come out of it today.

Case breakdown is:

2X Green Lantern

1X Sinestro

1X Robin

1X Nightwing

1X Deathstroke variant

Saw that case today at Target, got the Deathstroke Variant. Just need the masked version and I'll have the ones I want.

nice pics amazing collection set up... freaking me wanty lanterns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D how may I ask did you get so many of the regulars and chases as well do have open sets and mosc sets already ? :D

Case breakdown is:

2X Green Lantern

1X Sinestro

1X Robin

1X Nightwing

1X Deathstroke variant

Dude! we gotta start helping eachother out!! I've got no problem picking up extras or stashing stuff for you. I've gotten to know a lot of the local scummers and most of us have eachothers number already, we can just call when we find something new. I havent had as much luck with the superhero stuff since most of them dont collect this stuff. I hit about 6 Targets today and all I found was Sinestro (regular) , Nightwing and more GLs.

Case breakdown is:

2X Green Lantern

1X Sinestro

1X Robin

1X Nightwing

1X Deathstroke variant

Dude! we gotta start helping eachother out!! I've got no problem picking up extras or stashing stuff for you. I've gotten to know a lot of the local scummers and most of us have eachothers number already, we can just call when we find something new. I havent had as much luck with the superhero stuff since most of them dont collect this stuff. I hit about 6 Targets today and all I found was Sinestro (regular) , Nightwing and more GLs.

can you grab them for me?

No prob man, just PM me your # and I'll def pick up, or stash stuff for you.

You're talking about the Rebelscum people huh? I used to post there but since I've cut back on SW I rarely do so anymore.