DCUC Series 3 is in stores!

acethebathound

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that the one you wanted most from that wave? It would have been for me...

Yes, but of course I want the whole wave (and Grundy too!) - I actually had to do a double take when I saw Hal on the pegs. I was like "Wha? Huh? Did I really just see that?"

I checked the scanner and it said there were no more in the stockroom, so someone must have grabbed them all first, and I think Hal is packed two to a case.

freaking have not even seen wave two here yet @can@ :(

Did your LCS get em? Mine did, bout a month ago. Didnt hit retail stores here though....so i preorded series 3, and will be doing the same fro every other series coming.

Great so how long with these take to get to the east coast?! Man I gotta have theses. Gundy looks amazing and I have to get my hands on a Deathstroke. He just looks freakin cool! Now if only I could complete series two with an Aquaman I'd be set.

Put them in your cart,have them pull the others out ,buy them all and return wave 1.

I tried that, it didn't work, they told me that they couldn't pull the case because they're for collectors. WTF am I? I asked the guy at the customer service desk, I'm buying all of them.

I explained to him (Simpson's pimple faced teen look-alike) that by buying the ones in the pegs, they'll be empty so it makes perfect sense to restock, it's a sale fo the store. He was just being an @$$hole.

Did your LCS get em? Mine did, bout a month ago. Didnt hit retail stores here though....so i preorded series 3, and will be doing the same fro every other series coming.

nope not these :S Where do you preorder from?.. Is there a good place with in @can@?

nope not these :S Where do you preorder from?.. Is there a good place with in @can@?

I went with BBTS just cause i figured canadian online stores would get their cases later than US ones....next time I think I'll go with CSC, they get em faster and they're a bit cheaper (i was too late to order wave 3 from them). As for Canadian online stores, i got Harley from ToysOnFire cause my comic store sold her really quick, kinda expensive but quicker than getting stuff shipped from the states.

Are they actually releasing both variants with this wave? DCUC keeps announcing chase figures that have as of yet seen the light of day that I know of i.e. Modern Red Tornado, Jason Rusch Firestorm.

I know a few guys who got the Deathstroke and Sinestro variants at Targets yesterday, so they are shipping already.