DCUC Series 3 is in stores!

acethebathound

FINALLY got my case from CSC today. No variants which is great for me as I wanted the regular version of both Sinestro and Deathstroke.

Unfortunately I did get big hand Robin (I realized that it is Nightwings hand that they incorrectly stuck on him). I am pretty okay with it now but I fear this will bother me the more I look at it.

Overall the whole wave is great. I have no paint problems or anything. Grundy and Deathstroke are amazing!

Now I have to find the Red Hulk wave (oops wrong forum, but this forum is sooo much better than the Marvel Legends forum).

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FINALLY got my case from CSC today. No variants which is great for me as I wanted the regular version of both Sinestro and Deathstroke.

Unfortunately I did get big hand Robin (I realized that it is Nightwings hand that they incorrectly stuck on him). I am pretty okay with it now but I fear this will bother me the more I look at it.

Overall the whole wave is great. I have no paint problems or anything. Grundy and Deathstroke are amazing!

Now I have to find the Red Hulk wave (oops wrong forum, but this forum is sooo much better than the Marvel Legends forum).

Yeah, i got mine today also. No variants (but got them both at target) and big hand robin. will be returning one of the green lanterns to target. Especially since he came factory sealed and missing the grundy piece. hooray quality control. I'm also on the search for the target hulk wave now.

Yeah, i got mine today also. No variants (but got them both at target) and big hand robin. will be returning one of the green lanterns to target. Especially since he came factory sealed and missing the grundy piece. hooray quality control. I'm also on the search for the target hulk wave now.

If you don't mind, I'll take the GL with no grundy piece off your hands (with appropriate price/costs, of course) since I want to get one for my friend who isn't interested in Grundy anyway.

If you don't mind, I'll take the GL with no grundy piece off your hands (with appropriate price/costs, of course) since I want to get one for my friend who isn't interested in Grundy anyway.

sorry, took it back to target this morning already.

Got Green Lantern, Robin, and Nightwing yesterday. That was really all I wanted to get in that set, but now that I've seen Grundy, I wouldn't mind getting the rest. Deathstroke looks pretty good. Not too big on Sinestro though.

Yeah Deathstroke is great I think he is arguably the best figure. And you're right Sinestro is probably the weakest but if you are that close to completing Grundy you should because he is spectacular!

I know some of you are saying you have a classic Sinestro with a yellow joint at the shoulder, but the Sinestro I have has the joint in black. Not yellow painted black, but just solid black plastic.

Why are there so many discrepancies with this wave? We have Sinestro that is painted black, and in black plastic. Then there's big hand Robin.

I got the yellow arms painted black on Sinestro and the big hand Robin. I wonder if they made running changes and improved the quality and I just got unlucky and got one of the first crappy cases. It would be weird if all of the cases were just randomly mixed with these.

I wish Mattel had it where you could send the bad ones back for good ones.

Long time lurker, first time poster. :D

I finally found this wave in stores. Last night at the Target closest to me they had a single Green Lantern, so I picked him up. Then today I went to the second closest Target and picked up Nightwing and Robin. Those originally were the only three I wanted, but now I'm thinking about getting Deathstroke. I don't know much about his character, but his figure looks awesome.

As for the ones I have, I love them. I think Nightwing is my favorite overall, but I'm happy with all of them. Paint apps are good for the most part, but there's some black missing on Robin's mask, so I gotta fill that in with a Sharpie.

Went to 3 Wal Marts and one Target on my way home from a friends house this morning, didn't find a damn thing!! Target was bare!! Only one Wal Mart had some, but wave 1!!! I thought they were only going to start carrying em from wave 3 forward!!! Don't go backwards dammit!!!

You gotta get Deathstroke. He's a classic Teen Titans villain, and all around badass.

Yeah, his figure looks amazing, the best of the wave. I just know a little about his character as I never really kept up with Teen Titans, but his figure has sparked my interest.

Went to 3 Wal Marts and one Target on my way home from a friends house this morning, didn't find a damn thing!! Target was bare!! Only one Wal Mart had some, but wave 1!!! I thought they were only going to start carrying em from wave 3 forward!!! Don't go backwards dammit!!!

Nothing in San Antonio, either. All I see at Target are empty pegs with little round grey stickers on them.

The Bryan Target restocked....but with wave 1!!!! F'in ridiculous. I hope mattycollector will eventually sell individual wave 2 and 3 figures on their site.

I've been seeing these figures over the last few weeks, and have resisted buying any until today. I picked up Green Lantern, Robin, and Deathstroke and have to say they are awesome! I went to a couple of Targets to get them and saw the whole wave between the two stores. I'm now looking for Firestorm from wave 3 and am looking forward to Wonder Woman, Cyborg, and Batman Beyond in wave 4.

I meant to go back to the Target where I found Nightwing and Robin to see if they have Deathstroke but haven't had the chance. I'll make sure to do it tomorrow, but I bet the pegs are bare now.

found 3 cases....all of them the same:

-hal x2

-sinestro (regular)

-deathstroke (masked)

-robin

-nightwing

I am here in Central Ohio and on a fluke chance, I ran into the non-variant Sinestro in a Wal-Mart.

Of course I picked it up because I have this undeniable need to build Solomon Grundy.

The hunt began after that. I went to Target store after Target store and upon walking into one I found 3 Hals ( I only picked up one ) . I also found Robin, Nightwing, Variant Sinestro and Variant Deathstroke. I had to buy all of them.

I got home and opened everything but the variants. I did not get the big hand Robin and Nightwing is AWESOME !

To be honest, the Sinestro figure was the let down. He is so much smaller than the other figures. He still looks cool. All I need is one more piece for Grundy and I am hoping to find the masked version of Deathstroke soon.

Also, I just recently decided to open series 1 and put together my Metamorpho ... is anyone else having problems with one of his legs staying attached?

Oh and I did get my Lobo figure. The Lobo figure and the Grundy fig are about the same size. For those of you that don't know ... that means they are HUGE !

If anyone needs help finding anything, let me know ... I would be glad to help.

Oh and when it comes to Walmart ... You really have to search for the figures. They have never stocked them next to the Batman figs in the Central Ohio area. Many Target stores aren't stocking anything currently even when they have sold out of series 1 and Toys R Us is starting to get both series 2 and series 3 in stock. Walmart is getting bother series in as well.

The Hal Jordan figure is a point of interest for some on this forum ... just to let you all know , he is perfect. The power battery is awesome. The figure is put together well and he looks great standing next to all of the other figs. I just hope we get a Black Canary, Green Arrow, Martian Manhunter and perhaps a Collect and Connect Kilowog. Oh wouldn't life be grand?