DCUC Series 3 is in stores!

acethebathound

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone sees a Sinestros Corp Sinestro, can they grab it for me? He's the last one I neeeeeeed argghhhhh. The completist in me writhes in agony. But if anyone needs anything from Wave 1, I'll be glad to trade/pick it up for them!

The only one I still need to find is the Classic Sinestro and I'm hoping he'll be the figure in my case comig Wednesday from BBTS. So far I've been lucky with these as all the ones I've bought have been near flawless. Other than my unmasked Deathsroke's face I had to repaint and was missing his pistol & holster only my Nightwing has a tiny blue dot on his chin. You can't see it with the naked eye, but it does show up in the magnified pics. And the figures I've left on the pegs (about 2 cases) all have had what looked to be great paint applications also. Here's hoping my case from BBTS is just as good.

got robin, nightwing, and deathstroke today...and gotta say deathstroke is my fav of this series. he's amazing, super articulate and sturdy too with a variety of accessories. only quip is that the large rifle gun is made of pretty squishy plastic.

I just got my case of DCUC Series 3 in today from BBTS and the only two figures I needed to complete Series 3 is the unmasked Deathstroke and regular Sinestro...low and behold they were both in the case! Whoohoo!

Finally saw some last night at Target... Two Hal Jordans, one had a big brown smudge on his face, the other had a big blod of white paint with someones fingerprint on his chest symbol... this is why I passed on so many series two, all had bad paint apps! I read that they were tryin to fix that.. but still

My case from BBTS had the unmasked Slade & Classic Sinestro. Which was good, as I still needed the classic Sinestro and although I had wanted another masked Deathstroke it's OK, because the Unmasked Slade I had bought at Target this weekend was missing his pistol & holster and had a very messy face. So now I can "fiddle" with that one and display the new one on the shelf. Only the Robin was messed up in my case because of the large right hand plus he also has an extremely warped right ankle. I haven't decided yet, but I might exchange him at Target when I see another Robin. Luckily the one I bought at Target Saturday was perfect so I can hold off for a while on that. I've pretty much lucked out with these as I have 2 sets/cases and only the one Robin had any major issues.

Got my case today from BBTS and got the Sinestro variant I needed and a regular Slade to finish my Grundy. So I got what iw anted too. I hope to find an unmasked Slade now, but if I don't no biggy as I would rather have the masked one anyway.

One thing I am continuing to see is sloppy paint apps. Both GL were not good in my case, luckily I have a good one. Oh and my Robin was the big hand......... good lord that thing is monster!! @loll@

Draven

I got my set from BBTS today. Reg. Deathstroke & Reg. Sinestro...both of which I already had. Wah! Oh, well. The hunt for unmasked Deathstroke & Sinestro Corps Sinestro continues. Wish me luck.

i need an unmasked deathstroke/slade. hook me up somebody!

So Pooda, any chance of a trade? :D

DAMN! i forgot bout you kid. i think ill keep mine....ill go tomorrow to look for a slade variant, which fig you need?

*edit* corps sinestro...ill snatch it if i see it.