DCUC Series 3 is in stores!

acethebathound

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

today i went to target to get my son(the real pooda) the 12" ironman (maskless) and the ironman car, and found this.....

Picture649.jpg i HAD to get it! they had 2 GLs, 1 Robin(big hand...got it for my uncle) 1 nightwing, corps sin(bought it) and no deathstrokes.

went on a hunt last friday and passed through 5 targets along the 5 north through LA.....just managed to find ONE green lantern and picked him up...when i came back down to san diego, i called all the targets within a 20 mile radius and all i got were remnants of wave 1 and nothing...SIGH. i finally gave in and order nightwing, robin (hope he's not big hand), and deathstroke masked. so all i'm missing is a sinestro corps suit sinestro.....but the prices on fleabay are ridiculoussssss, anyone willing to pick one up for me? :)

I went to TRU 2 days ago...nothing at all. I went again today, they had Wave 1 & 2, no Aquamans.

WTF? Either they just recently got both Wave 1 & 2 or they had them in the back forever.

I just got into collecting these with wave three and I need wave one's Red Tornado, Orion and Demon and all of wave two. Can you pick these up for me if they are well painted?

Oh yeah, right hand.

You know what sucks? I have a big hand Robin, but I would never have noticed it had it not been for this thread.

sucks.....that "big mitt" looks funny.

Hey Pooda, the right hand of Grundy comes with who???? I'd like it, if it doesn't come with Sinestro or Hal!!!

its the sinestro leg. Darth Vehmic is already paying. on a totally unrelated note....im going and buy a better cam. :D

thPicture664-1-2-1.jpg

I just got into collecting these with wave three and I need wave one's Red Tornado, Orion and Demon and all of wave two. Can you pick these up for me if they are well painted?

I'd be willing to pick them up for you if you can snag me a Sinestro Corps Sinestro.....the well's dry down here in San Diego with wave 3's but we have plenty of wave 1

My wife was hitting the thrifty stores when she was browsing the used toy section & she came upon a loose variant Sinestro! She bought it for 98 freakin cents!

Here he is with my custom classic Sinestro!

classicmodernSinestros.jpg

I remember someone stating the Houston Wal-Marts were not carrying these. Actually they do. I ahve seen Series 1, 2 & 3 all in Wal-Marts on the Northwest side. they don't ahve them now, but they did, so keep your eyes out for them. Willowbrook still has all the Series 1 figures they ut out 3 weeks ago...they will never get rid of those things, as they had like 2 or 3 cases hanging on the pegs