DCUC Series 3 is in stores!

acethebathound

You guys are lucky!! I really want to add Green Lantern and Sinestro to my collection!! One more for their respective teams, the Super Powers and the Legion of Doom!!

Only problem, I want Solomon Grundy as well dammit, but don't really want the rest. Anyone getting just the figures and not wanting Solomon, I know dumb question but thought I would ask!!! I have a couple of pieces from the first series build a figure, his name escapes me at the moment, that I'd trade for Grundy pieces!! Or if I find those other figures, anyone want to buy em from me so I can just keep the Grundy. Perhaps if I find the variants??

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DC is famous for recycling its bodies. matter of fact, ALL TOY co. are good for pulling that trick.

Anyone here buy Star Trek toys? 90% of the people are in the same uniform to begin with. The toy company that has that license needs only to make one or two molds and then crank out dozens of "different" figures.

But anyway.......

You guys are lucky!! I really want to add Green Lantern and Sinestro to my collection!! One more for their respective teams, the Super Powers and the Legion of Doom!!

Only problem, I want Solomon Grundy as well dammit, but don't really want the rest. Anyone getting just the figures and not wanting Solomon, I know dumb question but thought I would ask!!! I have a couple of pieces from the first series build a figure, his name escapes me at the moment, that I'd trade for Grundy pieces!! Or if I find those other figures, anyone want to buy em from me so I can just keep the Grundy. Perhaps if I find the variants??

Tell you what love, seeing as how wave 3 seems to be hitting abroad, give it a few more days then start checking ebay. When the other 2 waves came out you could find gorilla arms & legs & bodies all over ebay, Metamorpho too.

So yeah, just keep an eye on ebay.

their respective teams, the Super Powers and the Legion of Doom!!

Actually...

Its the JLA,The JLA fought the Legion of Doom

Super Powers team was the name of the toyline from the 80's

The JLA and LOD fought each other before the line ever existed

I have a source who is working on the 2009 DCUC lines. He says there is a New God character in every wave and confirmed Forager!

C&C figures he mentioned were Giganta, Imperiex and Chemo. He didn't say anything about Colossal Boy.

He mentioned Green Arrow, Black Canary, John Stewart, Katma Tui, Wildcat, Deadshot, Beast Boy, Robotman, Cyborg Superman (in his Sinestro Corps outfit), Deadman, Gentleman Ghost, and the Shark (in his original purple outfit, with the human/shark face). Those are all the ones I can remember. He must have mentioned more New Gods, but I can't remember right now.

I saw a pending list of an upcoming wave...

Colossal Boy Series

Green Arrow

Green Arrow II (Variant?)

Wildcat

Speedy

Green Stewart

Green Stewart II (Variant?)

Deadshot

Black Canary

Has anyone heard this, also? Don't want to start rumors w/o independent verification.

buy a deathstroke(unmasked) and ill buy the fig...you keep the piece.....everybody's happy.

I want a Nightwing but I'm not interested in the BAF piece.

Went out today without any luck finding the Sinestro & Deathstroke I want and still need to finish my Grunday, but I just received an email saying my BBTS order has been paid. So even if I don't go looking for them at Target anymore hopefully I'll have them by Tuesday.

best bet is to buy em yoink out the baf parts & sell off the rest on ebay while they are still new and some what hard to find :S :D

Well I'm going hunting tommorrow, so hopefully I can find em!! I'll see if I can trade/sell with Apex and Pooda, that way we all win!!!

I mean I like the Robin, but it's not the Robin I grew up with. Deathstroke, while cool, doesn't really fit in with the figs I want!!

I think to make this line perfect, if we could get the Hall of Justice and Hall of Doom playsets!! :o

Well I'm going hunting tommorrow, so hopefully I can find em!! I'll see if I can trade/sell with Apex and Pooda, that way we all win!!!

I mean I like the Robin, but it's not the Robin I grew up with. Deathstroke, while cool, doesn't really fit in with the figs I want!!

I think to make this line perfect, if we could get the Hall of Justice and Hall of Doom playsets!! :o

if you find that variant deathstroke......just whisper...pooda.....and my ears will stick right up.

I think the only chance of that would say be ... more like a back ground display of a future sdcc exclusive and just the box would be the base .... similar to king grayskulls box

if you find that variant deathstroke......just whisper...pooda.....and my ears will stick right up.

& pooda......if you need me........call me..........no matter where you are........no matter how far...............just call my name & Queen'll be there.

AINT NO MOUNTAIN HIGH ENOUGH, AINT NO VALLY LOW ENOUGH, AINT NO RIVER WIDE ENOUGH........TO KEEP DCUC FORM YOUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spotted a lone Sinestro @ Target last night. I'm outta this line though....

What the hell.......... not again Jase?!?! @smilepunch@ I go recluse on everyone here and don't post much and I come back and everything has changed!! @loll@ How could you do it Jase......... these things are soooo damn beautiful!!! Between these and the new MOTU classic I am about to start a worshiping altar to the 4H! @loll@

Draven

YAYY! My case came last night. I was opening my figures at midnight!

Deathstroke is my fave DC character, so I'm glad he turned out great. I smirk as I think about parents seeing a figure named 'DEATHstroke the TERMINATOR' hangin in the toy aisle next to Buzz and Woody and the TMNTs. :D;)

Of the two Hals, one had some smudgy paint on his green mask, but the other one looked great, so that one got opened. The plug on his back is hardly noticeable. Looks great.

Sinestro was the classic costume. I noticed his eyes and 'stache are different from the Sinestro Corps version. Not the favorite figure, but well done. Hopefully i will see a variant in stores soon enough.

Nightwing is great. He doesn't hold his staff in his right hand very well, but the rig on his back for carrying them is a great touch.

Robin. Robin is a letdown. I don't like his stunty neck. He seems too beefy to me. And on mine, the paint was not good. His face looks like he got beat up. And one of his thigh joints isn't all the way flush so his leg looks wrong. I ended up using clearband to strap his batarangs to his leg. That looks cool. But overall I think I might try to find a new one and return this one.

Grundy is HUGE. Bigger than Lobo even. i havent had a chance to compare him to recent Legends BAFs but dang, he's big.

In summation...YAYYY! I got my Wave 3!

Went to Wal-Mart after work last night and picked up all the series 3 except for classic Sinestro and Deathstroke Unmasked.

Didn't realize Wal-Mart still carried these figs.

Yeah !! me too ... well not here in Houston ....

I had rotten luck

I went into work today

Some of you know I work at Target

Well I was told wave 3 came in on saturday and it was gone in hours

again I miss out :P

and you know what sucks?.....you work there. somebody could of held a set for you.(as they knew you wanted them.)

One of the Wal Marts that I frequent got DCUC in finally, but they got wave 2, damn!!! I thought they were only going to start with wave 3 and up???

None of the Targets I went to, had any left!!