DCUC Series 3 is in stores!

acethebathound

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome to see you got them all PB! I had just stashed you a Robin and chase Deathstroke, but I see you no longer need them.

What part of town did you see the chase Sinestros at the most? I still have to track him down.

I found the rest of the wave today, picked up unmasked Deathstroke, Robin and Sinestro corps variant. I just need the masked Deathstroke now!

That's funny, cause I also found the same 3 figures you picked up. Unfortunately, Nightwing and both Green Lanterns were nowhere to be found. I got them at the College Station, TX Target.

Found these today at a Target in Lafayette,IN. The store only put out one case, but it had this in it:

2 Green Lantern

1 Nightwing

1 Robin

1 Deathstroke (regular)

1 Sinestro (variant)

Picked up all exect the extra Green Lantern. Happy Hunting!

These have hit the Austin, Tx area! Just need masked Slade as I really don't care for variant SC Sinny.

DCUCwave3-1.jpg

DCUCwave3-5.jpg

DCUCwave3-9.jpg

DCUCwave3-13.jpg

DCUCwave3-22.jpg

087-06-0079

is this number for all dcuc or is it only for series 3?

all.

sorry, kinda new to this. but what could i exactly do with this number?

thats a target dcpi #. call target and give them that # and theyll let you know if theyre in stock.

Pooda you lost the war before the battle began :):)

003-3.jpg

005.jpg

006-2.jpg

i see that the rumors must be true. you tried to scam me MATT MASON...its a good thing some honest TNI members put me up on your game!

GreenLantern is a crook! He is the notorious Matt Mason!

I wonder if Mattel's difficulty in getting the variants out was one of their reasons for "switching vendors?" The variants seem to be pretty steady in this wave, as opposed to Red Tornado (modern) and Jason Rusch Firestorm not showing up at all (yet).

Found Green Lantern, a masked Deathstroke, a Sinestro Corps Sinestro (didn't buy it) at Targets in Redlands and Fontana, California respectively. Today, I found a Nightwing and a GL at the Targets in Upland and San Dimas respectively and the Sinestro wasn't at the Target anymore.

Hopefully, I'll have better luck with this wave than the previous one...

So, from reading the four pages or so worth of posts, its seems most of the sightings are still in California, or the western portion of the US, with a few sprinkling into the midwest. Is this more or less correct? Not everyone lists either where they're from, or where they found the series at so I'm at a loss in some instances in trying to determine where these are, in relation to Philadelphia. I eagerly await these, since I've really never seen series 2 at retail and it would appear that series 3 seems to be much more plentiful and easier to come by.

All I can say is good luck finding the complete wave. you really hav eto get to the store at the right time. I went to one Target today and they had 2 hals left, then went to another one and they had 5 hals and 3 more in the back. I was able to get Deathstroke and Nightwing...I guess Mattel thinks Hal Jordan is the second coming of the Dark Knight.....get ready for the peg warmers...

All I can say is good luck finding the complete wave. you really hav eto get to the store at the right time. I went to one Target today and they had 2 hals left, then went to another one and they had 5 hals and 3 more in the back. I was able to get Deathstroke and Nightwing...I guess Mattel thinks Hal Jordan is the second coming of the Dark Knight.....get ready for the peg warmers...

Well ! I hope that this is tru .... #US1#

For those that completed Grundy, were the legs loose at the connection joint to the hip? Mine were really loose, and I had to crack open his lower torso to fix that. The plastic that connects to the leg was too big for the hole! There was a good 3 cm between the plastic piece and the torso. I had to put some paper in there and close him up. He's very sturdy now, but it angered me that I needed to do a modification just to have him stand without loose legs.

Also, what the hell is up with Sinestro? Why is he packaged in a way that bends his lower leg?!

Awesome to see you got them all PB! I had just stashed you a Robin and chase Deathstroke, but I see you no longer need them.

What part of town did you see the chase Sinestros at the most? I still have to track him down.

The two I have, are the only two I saw. I got one at 43rd/Peoria and I think the other was at Litchfield.