DCUC Series 3 is in stores!

acethebathound

004-1.jpg

I don't see Clayface.

And where did your Penguin get his penguins?

left corner. are those the little 3.00 pinguin? me and you GL, are going to have a dcsh/dcuc stand off when i get my new cam. youre winning now(dcuc 3 put you on top) but im coming for you bud! ;)

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I have a sickness!

004-2.jpg

i got atleat 3 times what you got!...... @hmmm@ well....seeing that you have access to the DCUC figs, how bout helping me out with some wave 3? and if you dont mind me asking.....why 3's??? i see 3 of pretty much everything.(not that thats bad...u gotta lot of great s***)

Holy crap GL, why do you need 3 or more of each figure? Save some for the rest of us, geez. I'm never gonna find some of these with collectors like you out there. Yeah, it's your life and you can do what you want but you'll do well in life not to be so greedy and selfish. It's just good advice.

I doubt I'll ever find these at retail. I haven't seen wave two since forever, and all that was a red Superman. I'll have to get these at a con or on ebay somewhere. It bothers me too since I love these figures and they're doing a better job then Hasbro is with ML right now. It seems like I live in the black hole of DCUC.

Holy crap GL, why do you need 3 or more of each figure? Save some for the rest of us, geez. I'm never gonna find some of these with collectors like you out there. Yeah, it's your life and you can do what you want but you'll do well in life not to be so greedy and selfish. It's just good advice.

gotta admit....GL got it goin on.

I'm in Chicago and we have hundreds of Walmarts, Targets and TRUs but unfortunately there are billions of collectors. On top of that, I can't afford the gas to drive around checking every single store in my area every day. I'll probably have to depend on Ebay or online stores which takes the fun out of hunting.

I envy you all that have so much room. I'm only eighteen so I have 1 room and not nearly enough space. GreenLantern I want a lot of those figures!

Where's a good place to get some of the older DC figures? I want some Batman villians. I've got the Bane figure with the teddy bear and the Mr. Freeze with the freeze gun. The others I have are DC Direct I think. Long Halloween Mad Hatter, Dark Victory Robin, Penguin, and Scarecrow.

Also have this,

kaw1_twoface.jpg

I envy you all that have so much room. I'm only eighteen so I have 1 room and not nearly enough space. GreenLantern I want a lot of those figures!

Where's a good place to get some of the older DC figures? I want some Batman villians. I've got the Bane figure with the teddy bear and the Mr. Freeze with the freeze gun. The others I have are DC Direct I think. Long Halloween Mad Hatter, Dark Victory Robin, Penguin, and Scarecrow.

Also have this,

kaw1_twoface.jpg

GL got all of the older figs.....i mean ALL. @haha@

Also have this,

kaw1_twoface.jpg

GL got all of the older figs.....i mean ALL. @haha@

Oh I know, I can see that. @loll@ Doubt he's selling though.

they so should have made the regular outfit sin the chase and the corps version the regular ... its the latest and newest version so everyone just wants IT! I know I'm not even going to bother with the regular sin!

i saw a set today at Target. I really wanted Hal, but both of them had bad paint jobs. For some reason, one Hal had black specks and smudges allover his face, the other had the green on the mask going everywhere.

I then looked at Sinestro, and from some reason his torso looks like it was chopped in half, he looked like a dwarf.

Then I went for Robin, but the yellow on his costume was all sloppy.

Nightwing was fine, but I want him the least because he is too bulky, so I passed on them all for now.

i saw a set today at Target. I really wanted Hal, but both of them had bad paint jobs. For some reason, one Hal had black specks and smudges allover his face, the other had the green on the mask going everywhere.

I then looked at Sinestro, and from some reason his torso looks like it was chopped in half, he looked like a dwarf.

Then I went for Robin, but the yellow on his costume was all sloppy.

Nightwing was fine, but I want him the least because he is too bulky, so I passed on them all for now.

whatever....

I've only seen wave 1 around but suddenly Target had Hal, Deathstroke (masked), and Nightwing today along with the usual Batman and Penguin. I didn't get any though. I was just looking for Black Adam DCIH. (Cue tomatoes)

I've only seen wave 1 around but suddenly Target had Hal, Deathstroke (masked), and Nightwing today along with the usual Batman and Penguin. I didn't get any though. I was just looking for Black Adam DCIH. (Cue tomatoes)

can i PLEASE get a set! @cry@

they so should have made the regular outfit sin the chase and the corps version the regular ... its the latest and newest version so everyone just wants IT! I know I'm not even going to bother with the regular sin!

I feel exactly the opposite. I could care less about the Sinestro Corps version and just want the regular!