Sign in to follow this  
TOYMAN65

SDCC DISTURBANCE IN THE FORCE

DisturbanceInTheforce.jpg

Just Ordered My SDCC Hasbro Exclusive Star wars Disturbance In The Force boxed set. from HasbroToyShop.com for $14.99 plus $5.98 shipping :)

some what annoying seeing as how I paid 15.32 for it at SD :S That shipping seems ubber cheap though S:

how is it annoying you paid 14.99 plus tax =15.32...as opposed to everyone else has to pay 14.99 plus tax plus shipping...so around like 25 total...if they had the coupon then aroun 20ish....everyone at con ended up payin gless cuz no shipping

how is it annoying you paid 14.99 plus tax =15.32...as opposed to everyone else has to pay 14.99 plus tax plus shipping...so around like 25 total...if they had the coupon then aroun 20ish....everyone at con ended up payin gless cuz no shipping

Well jj I only ended up paying for the Item at $14.99 no tax and Hasdbro refunded the shipping cost because they took seven days before they even shipped it out to me. They said they got a massive amount of orders all at once and seven days went way beyond the ships out in 24 hours for in stock Items so they refunded my entire shipping cost. Not a bad price and I didn't have to attend the comic con to get it. :)

eh I guess its not that bad since I got the fun of going to the convention too :P Still I do find it odd that they would sell stuff for slightly less... & JJ IH ave never read about having to pay tax on stuff you are buying online before ... infact I don't think I've ever had to do it my self with what few orders from stores I have done :S