Sign in to follow this  
Supreme Convoy

DC Super Friends vs Spidey & Friends?

I did a quick search but couldn't find any pictures comparing the DC Super Friends line with Spidey & Friends toys.

I have a Wolverine figure and figured to throw in Batman as well.

Does anyone have pictures to show the scale of the toys?

For shame .... a bump coming from a prestiges Seibertronian mod like yourself :P

Since I don't attend the Marvel forums I wouldn't know but did you post there also to see if the Marvel fanboys could give you an answer?

For shame .... a bump coming from a prestiges Seibertronian mod like yourself :P

Since I don't attend the Marvel forums I wouldn't know but did you post there also to see if the Marvel fanboys could give you an answer?

Hey, I didn't know you're a mod here? Or has it been this long since I've posted here? (Apparently, I'm seeing more of the Seibertron.com crew here)

I have been a mod here since Dec of 06

Yep some Seibs posters sneak over here especially if you want to talk more then Transformers :P

My son has the Green Goblin and he fits fine in the batmobile if that's any help.

Did the Cyborg or Hawkman figures ever come out?

My son has the Green Goblin and he fits fine in the batmobile if that's any help.

Did the Cyborg or Hawkman figures ever come out?

Nope, Cyborg and Hawkman figures still not out yet. EntertainmentEarth has release dates posted for the cases with those figs, and they're scheduled for later in the year and early next year. I think they also list Robin and the Joker as coming out.

Also, regarding the difference between the Marvel and DC figs, it's pretty negligible. The Spidey & Friends have significantly larger feet than the Superfriends, but otherwise they're pretty similar.