WHO IS GOING TO BUILD AN ARMY OF BATS

lldjslim

Just curious,

I plan on building just 12 of them. I have 2 now, so I need 10 more.

I don't really care for the Snow Serpant, 2 is enough for me. I want BATS.

If you guys plan on army building the BATS how many are you shooting for.

PS If anybody has some BATS they want to trade or sell hit me up w/ a PM. I will be glad

to trade 2 Snow Serpants for 1 BAT

I've been buying all of them that I see, I only have 4.

I only have one and hes still Moc. I got a squad of the original BATS I still prefer the Hologram LOL. But by all means post some pics of them. Id probably do it if they made a BAT ARMY builder pack.

I'll go for six of each, like I always do (with 25th anyway). They inevitably end up doing repaints, so I may end up with six normal ones, six battle-damaged, and maybe six with the red visor. That amounts to a nice sized unit of BATs, I think.

I'm shooting for 36. I have 3 sets of Cobra Troopers at 12 figures each (The original 5-pack troopers, the Legions 5-pack, and the Senior Officers 3-pack). I may try for a 4th set of 12 with the upcoming Claws/Fang set, I like the red webgear.

At the moment I have 18 Vipers, and I was gonna leave it there, but I'll have to step them up to 24, so they'rell be 6 for each dozen Troopers.

So Troopers are in sets of 12, Vipers in a set of 24... that means BATs need to be in sets of 36. *If* I can get my hands on that many, I'll be happy. But if I start building up BATS from the DVD-pack, or is they ever release one in Cobra Blue, or with the Plant spore pods... I'll be obligated to get 36 more in that style.

So, pretty much, I'm screwed!

I don't really have a plan for how many I'll get, but I do plan to arm build on a small scale. When the CG came out, I thought I'd just grab two, same with the Viper. So far I've wound up with 6 and 4 respectively. Not really an 'army' by some standards, but more than I expected. As for BATs I'll be buying every one I see (if I ever see one).

@can@

i'll get as many as i see in stores. . . hopefully. i haven't seen one yet though... i did find 1 snowserpent and holy god is it freaking amazing. This one figure renewed my interest in the 25th line. Its Perfect in nearly every way! I will be buying as many of those as i see in stores as well....

I got one, and that's all for me, I'll get the DVD pack and the battle damaged one, and I'm sure Hasbro will give us some sort of comic pack or battle pack with even more, so I'm not worried, lol... I'm just glad I got my one single card with reading all the people that ordered like 10-15 from BBTS and HTS.

I have 7 original BATS and don't really feel the need to army build the new ones.

Heck, I'd be happy to see ANY figure from wave 9 at this point, much less even think about army building the new BATS.

I don't usually army build, but I was at Wal Mart the other night as they were putting out a bunch of new cases. I found four each of Snow Serpents and BATS and bought them all since I think both figures are near perfect. So including the one I bought when I first found wave nine a few weeks ago, I've got five BATS.

Just curious,

I plan on building just 12 of them. I have 2 now, so I need 10 more.

I don't really care for the Snow Serpant, 2 is enough for me. I want BATS.

If you guys plan on army building the BATS how many are you shooting for.

PS If anybody has some BATS they want to trade or sell hit me up w/ a PM. I will be glad

to trade 2 Snow Serpants for 1 BAT

Heh...that's funny; twelve was the magic number for me as well when I was collecting Joes. Before I sold mine, I had twelve of the Vipers. I would have tried to have twelve B.A.T.s as well if I hadn't quit...

And speaking of which, I stopped by the new Wal-Mart down the road here; you know, the one I told you all about with the craptacular toy aisle that didn't even have shelf-space for Joes. Well, now that I am no longer collecting, guess what: They do. (lol) I didn't see any single figures (just empty j-hooks), but I did see plenty of new comic packs, along with the DVD set that comes with Lady Jaye and Roadblock. (Who else was in that set BTW? I don't recall. CC maybe?)

A BAT PACK, now that would be awesome, and deffiently help my BAT Army grow even larger

I hope Hasbro does realease a BAT Pack in the future.

Wouldn't it be a Toys R Us Exclusive 5 pack like 1 of the 5 be a BAT commander then the other 4 are BAT Toopers.

I have high hopes for a BAT Pack.

I didn't see any single figures (just empty j-hooks), but I did see plenty of new comic packs, along with the DVD set that comes with Lady Jaye and Roadblock. (Who else was in that set BTW? I don't recall. CC maybe?)

The metallic silver headed Destro and the Weather Dominator.

I have three right now. I may eventually pick up a few more.

I was going to pick up more Vipers but the difficult standing issue caused me to stop at 3 with that one.

I do however have 12 Seigies and 15 Cobra Troopers.

I found 2 more BATS at wal-mart when i got off work tonight.

my total is now 4.

only 8 more to go. i'm getting there inch by inch

i have 3, all moc still.... I dont think I will get more.. these guys are too expensive for me to army build, even though I love the Bat.

I actually think I might return mine and go for the cleaner version that is coming out later. I dont like the paint wash he has on his metal parts.

got 3 BATs and 3 Snow Serpents. Have 1 more of each from a online order. And helped a fellow collector out and gave him a set of the 2.

I plan on getting, maybe, 10 of each. They just look so good. Normally i don't troop build but i just can't pass on these great looking figures.

Em

question,

Does a case of wave 5 only include 1 BAT and 1 Snow Serpent in the case?