New Joe listings in WM computers

Scotty97

All credit goes to Ghost Target at JBL for finding this info. I'm just passing it on.

How about some Comic packs? From the WM computer

Scarlett vs Cobra C 653569 37448

Snake Eyes Vs Night 653569 38313

Singles

Shadow Omega Force 653569 37433

Zap Omega Force 653569 37434

Falcon Single 653569 37436

BAT w/ Battle Damage 653569 37347

-----------------------------------------------------------------

What could the Scarlett v CC set be about? Aren't there already enough CC comic packs? Jeez. I'd be just as upset about the SE set, but since it looks like it'll be coming with a Night Creeper I may have to let it slide.

Hopefully the Falcon single will have better colors. And finally, the battle damaged BAT. I'm stoked for this one.

The growing concensus seems to be that "Omega Force" was the original working title for "G.I. Joe: Resolute" and that these figures are the "Resolute" figures that Hasbro has been talking about since Joecon.

That'd certainly explain why they seem to have good guys and bad guys in equal measure. Though hopefully Zap won't be drastically different in his "Omega Force/Resolute" rendition.

A single carded Falcon?!? Hurrahh! That means I don't have to choke down the bile that was going to come up when I brought that obscenity known as the Nemesis Enforcer into my house!

I don't know why Hasbro turned to Cobra-La characters. As far as I'm concerned, Cobra La is the definitive sound of a show going over a shark. If Hasbro was making Brady Bunch figures, they'd probably stick Cousin Oliver in Wave 1.

[Comic Packs]

Scarlett vs Cobra C 653569 37448 dont give a crap

Snake Eyes Vs Night 653569 38313 enough with SE

Singles

Shadow Omega Force 653569 37433 yes what is OF?

Zap Omega Force 653569 37434 same

Falcon Single 653569 37436 new arms and colors comic colors please

BAT w/ Battle Damage 653569 37347 cool as i havent been able to find but 2 bats.

A single carded Falcon?!? Hurrahh! That means I don't have to choke down the bile that was going to come up when I brought that obscenity known as the Nemesis Enforcer into my house!

I don't know why Hasbro turned to Cobra-La characters. As far as I'm concerned, Cobra La is the definitive sound of a show going over a shark. If Hasbro was making Brady Bunch figures, they'd probably stick Cousin Oliver in Wave 1.

Oh well, I immediately tossed the terrible Falcon figure in the trash upon opening my comic pack I specifically bought for Nemesis Enforcer @smilepunch@

All credit goes to Ghost Target at JBL for finding this info. I'm just passing it on.

How about some Comic packs? From the WM computer

Scarlett vs Cobra C 653569 37448

Snake Eyes Vs Night 653569 38313

Singles

Shadow Omega Force 653569 37433

Zap Omega Force 653569 37434

Falcon Single 653569 37436

BAT w/ Battle Damage 653569 37347

-----------------------------------------------------------------

For Comic Packs:

Ok. Don't mind the Snake Eyes comic pack because we get a night creeper. However scarlett vs CC? Ok, don't mind another scarlett to use as custom fodder for Cover Girl is the sculpt is good. BUT ENOUGH WITH CC ALREADY! I don't know what it is with hasbro and this guy lately. We're up to 15 versions now (I think, give or take 2) Thats just stupid. I haven't even though of good uses for him as a custom (anyone have suggestions).

For Singles:

I'm excited for Zap, as long as he's relatively close to his original look no matter what Omega Force is (Resolute or other). Falcon and damaged BAT: will pick up depending if Falcon is improved and the bat is decent.

However, who is shadow? If Omega Force is indeed Resolute, I guess we'll find out eventually, but anyone have any guesses?

@can@

Whatever this "Omega Force" is, I hope it doesn't get in the way of getting a plain old Original 13 Zap!

Saddly, it probably already has.

@can@

Well the beauty of all the repaints and O 13 characters is just give me a good head for zap and I can parts swap a body together for him from all the "left-overs"

Nice thinking, but with both Short-Fuze and Zap sharing unique web gear, and neither figure actually being released with it, it's sort of impossible to really get a good kitbash going of one or the other. Which is why I'm really glad I don't care for the O13 as a rule.

Nice thinking, but with both Short-Fuze and Zap sharing unique web gear, and neither figure actually being released with it, it's sort of impossible to really get a good kitbash going of one or the other. Which is why I'm really glad I don't care for the O13 as a rule.

..... Says the guy with the O 13 signature..... :P

Well, personally I'm not satisfied with the Original 13 as a whole anyway. Almost all of them have those crap Duke arms and there's a few more problems I don't like: Stalker's leathery hands (ie: glove mold), Hawk's gloves, lack of silver details, no original red Grand Slam, Grunt's goofy headsculpt (maybe it's the beard, maybe it's the neck, I don't know), and Steeler's just a lazy frankenjoe that doesn't look at all like he's supposed to. The upcoming Short Fuze lacks the appropriate web gear as has already been mentioned, and Breaker's got that huge head.

I figure a box set exclusive is probably likely at some point, so I'm not too worried - hopefully they add some details to the figures because other than Snake Eyes, Scarlett and Flash, I feel that they're a big let down.

Well, personally I'm not satisfied with the Original 13 as a whole anyway. Almost all of them have those crap Duke arms and there's a few more problems I don't like: Stalker's leathery hands (ie: glove mold), Hawk's gloves, lack of silver details, no original red Grand Slam, Grunt's goofy headsculpt (maybe it's the beard, maybe it's the neck, I don't know), and Steeler's just a lazy frankenjoe that doesn't look at all like he's supposed to. The upcoming Short Fuze lacks the appropriate web gear as has already been mentioned, and Breaker's got that huge head.

I figure a box set exclusive is probably likely at some point, so I'm not too worried - hopefully they add some details to the figures because other than Snake Eyes, Scarlett and Flash, I feel that they're a big let down.

Totally agree. The one that bugs me the most is Steeler cause he isn't even close, and they had parts that were much closer. Pretty much any figure that isn't Duke, Doc, or Red Star that has those arms should get new ones.

And it's funny....they fixed the wrinkled hands on Snake Eyes for the Mass Device DVD pack, but not Stalkers even though he was in the same pack.

And it's got to be Grunt's neck, since that's Flash's head. It just doesn't fit on the SE body.

And with this announcement, my hopes of seeing Low-Light in 25th style are slowly starting to fade. :(

I so totally agree! I'll be waiting for Hasbro's confirmation on this though.

Wow. I'd really love a boxed set like you described!

I'm a big fan of the Original 13 since they were my first Joes and I really hung in there giving Hasbro the benefit of the doubt for a long time.

When the 25th Anniversary line was first launched, the Originals were at the top of my wish list. I was perfectly forgiving about a lot of the initial problems people were having with the 25th Anniversary versions of the Originals. Snake-Eyes being grey didn't bother me. I didn't even notice anything wrong with Stalker's hands and if the webbing isn't silver or whatever it's supposed to be on Hawk, I again barely noticed. The re-use of the SE body was a given and didn't bother me at all. Overall, I was very happy with Snake-Eyes, Scarlet, Stalker, Hawk, Flash, RocknRoll...

And then came Grand Slam.

Hmm...That Flash head... I know the ORIGINAL Original 13 were loaded were the reuses of body parts, but I thought Hasbro was at least springing for individual heads on these guys. Well, I choked it down and bought Grand Slam anyway.

Then came Grunt... Oh man. Not a bad figure, but it does drip "cheapness." Here the Flash head really looks amiss. The stubble doesn't bother me but the head just doesn't sit properly on the SE body. It looks awkward and just blatantly kitbashed. I also don't know why he was given the Cobra arms. The regular SE arms would've fit the body better and helped him hold his guns better. Grunt's probably the most disappointing of the Originals yet.

I love Clutch. He's probably one of the best out of the Originals. Breaker ...well, there's that head, but it doesn't bother me too much.

I don't have Steeler, but out of all of them, he probably looks the least like his Original version. It's not just the visor. It's the details of his uniform. I'll reserve final judgement until i actually get him, but to me, while he only vaguely resembles Steeler, he doesn't look like a bad figure.

Until I see Short-Fuse and Zap, Grunt is safely holding onto the bottom spot as the Worst of the O-13!

omega force shadow probably isn't stormshadow as he is listed in the prior wave. Maybe this is another cobra trooper?

As for an original 13 pack, i'd buy but you could always buy the greenshirt 5 (well 4 of them) pack and custimize. I don't really like the two tones of green though.

..... Says the guy with the O 13 signature..... :P

Touche`, sir. I have no comeback for that! LOL!

Any guesses to which deco they're gonna use for the single card Falcon? Night Force or *shudder* 'Super' Sonic Fighter? Considering that it was the botched color scheme that made an imperfect figure into a total failure, a Re-paint Falcon might not be that bad.

Any guesses to which deco they're gonna use for the single card Falcon? Night Force or *shudder* 'Super' Sonic Fighter? Considering that it was the botched color scheme that made an imperfect figure into a total failure, a Re-paint Falcon might not be that bad.

I don't really have much faith in Hasbro at the moment to do anything *but* a Night Force repaint for poor ol' Falcon. But rest assured that NF repaint will have short sleeves, a proper shotgun, and probably a new head.

Like Flint and Duke before him, I won't be surprised if Hasbro get's Falcon's mold perfectly perfect, then goes with a much less iconic, and wholely unnecessary color scheme. Unless you're giving me figures of Lifeline, Recondo, Tunnel Rat, Outback, Sneak Peak, etc, I don't need one or two members of a special team, when I'd rather have the better figure in the character's classic colors.

Hell, with Flint they could've gone with his cartoon uniform, and I'd still've been happier!