Sigh...BBTS fails me yet again. :(

DarthJoe

So, I'm reading on hisstank.com that the wave 9 internet exclusive revision is processing over at BBTS. I ordered mine about 2 hours after the deadline on April 9th, so I opted to let them automatically change my order over to the Revision 2, substitution case. It doesn't appear that this revision is being processed yet, which has me a bit worried...why would they receive revision 1 from Hasbro and not revision 2...possibly they're not even getting revision 2?

To top it off, someone over at hisstank said their order was processed, which included 10 INDIVIDUAL BATS. Now, why would BBTS not have enough cases to fulfill their Revision 1 preorders, but somehow come up with 10 individual BATS to ship? @hmmm@

I got screwed on Wave 6 and Wave 8 cases from BBTS, yet somehow they managed to ship me an individual Snow-Job from Wave 6 and an individual Roadblock from Wave 8...which were placed on the same day as the cases. This has me wondering if it's really first come, first serve on preorders, or if it's "first serve to whatever we're gonna make the most money off of." @grumpy@

If this trend continues, I'm thinking of possibly taking my business elsewhere, as I was really looking forward to Wave 9, and I'm not too excited at the thought of having to track this wave down via trades and ebay. I'm really hoping they're able to fulfill my preorder. :(

Just out of curiousity, how many people here are having their Wave 9 preorders fulfilled, and what date did you put your preorder in?

Once smalljoes had them in stock, I cancelled my bbts case and just got the set from smalljoes. It was $15 less and I didn't end up with an extra wild bill/ torpedo that I had no use for.

I generally preorder everything from bbts just to be safe, then cancel if I find it cheaper before they get their stock in.

I always get my figs through real stores (ie. have a building). Although I've only seen one set of Wave 9 so far (most of you know the story with that), I'm hopeful that they'll come in around here sooner or later. Occurences like this are one of the reasons I and many people I know refuse to shop online.

@can@

So, I'm reading on hisstank.com that the wave 9 internet exclusive revision is processing over at BBTS. I ordered mine about 2 hours after the deadline on April 9th, so I opted to let them automatically change my order over to the Revision 2, substitution case. It doesn't appear that this revision is being processed yet, which has me a bit worried...why would they receive revision 1 from Hasbro and not revision 2...possibly they're not even getting revision 2?

To top it off, someone over at hisstank said their order was processed, which included 10 INDIVIDUAL BATS. Now, why would BBTS not have enough cases to fulfill their Revision 1 preorders, but somehow come up with 10 individual BATS to ship? @hmmm@

I got screwed on Wave 6 and Wave 8 cases from BBTS, yet somehow they managed to ship me an individual Snow-Job from Wave 6 and an individual Roadblock from Wave 8...which were placed on the same day as the cases. This has me wondering if it's really first come, first serve on preorders, or if it's "first serve to whatever we're gonna make the most money off of." @grumpy@

If this trend continues, I'm thinking of possibly taking my business elsewhere, as I was really looking forward to Wave 9, and I'm not too excited at the thought of having to track this wave down via trades and ebay. I'm really hoping they're able to fulfill my preorder. :(

Just out of curiousity, how many people here are having their Wave 9 preorders fulfilled, and what date did you put your preorder in?

I think I am getting the same wave 9 as you from BBTS and I have not heard anything from them yet either.

(edit)

I just got an e-mail that it is processing. I was worried for a minute because I went to BBTS and checked my account and it was not listed in my preorders or listed as processing or shipping. I went to check my e-mail just for the heck of it and the e-mail was there. They must have just processed it and did not have it relited in my account. If I am lucky I will have them by the end of the week.

Now HaslowShop just needs to catch me up on Entertainment packs, vehicles and single packs.

This is the reason I never pre-order. Only will buy in stock items.

That's correct. I'll only order in-stock as well. Sometimes I really wonder if Hasbro send allotments to the etailers of how much they should get or if these etailers just open up pre-orders to try and get as many as they can before getting a confirmation from the Big H on how many they can order.

(edit)

I just got an e-mail that it is processing. I was worried for a minute because I went to BBTS and checked my account and it was not listed in my preorders or listed as processing or shipping. I went to check my e-mail just for the heck of it and the e-mail was there. They must have just processed it and did not have it relited in my account. If I am lucky I will have them by the end of the week.

I also just got that email. BBTS has yet to let me know when I pre-oreder / back-order something.

The only time they couldn't get something was the Marvel Legends Holocaust wave (due out last march), and they sent me an email saying it wasn't coming.

I got my case today.

I got a huge suprise when I opened it.

Originally I ordered the exclusive case with the extra BAT and Snow Serpent. I was one of the many that had the order changed to a substitute case. Well it ends up the case did have the extra BAT and Snow Serpent.

The case says Wave 9- Revision 2 Substitution on it. So it should have been the one with Whoever it was and Flash.

I got my case today.

I got a huge suprise when I opened it.

Originally I ordered the exclusive case with the extra BAT and Snow Serpent. I was one of the many that had the order changed to a substitute case. Well it ends up the case did have the extra BAT and Snow Serpent.

The case says Wave 9- Revision 2 Substitution on it. So it should have been the one with Whoever it was and Flash.

Really? Cool 'casue that's what I got (on the way to me).

Once upon a time there was a online toy store that took pre-orders. The pre-order items took forever for a customer to recive them. But also this online retailer was selling new items on ebay for scalper prices months before they started shipping items to customers.

This is just a campfire tale... or is it.....

Chopz