Hulk Hogan's Emotional Interview

onetruebluex2

Hulk Hogan was recently interviewed by entertainment news show Acess Hollywood and made an emotional confession about how he is dealing with his divorce with Linda. A video of the interview interview can be viewed at this LINK

The confession is that Hulk wishes he was still with Linda. Hulk says it's been incredibly difficult dealing with the seperation, Hulk explains, "There wasn't an argument. It was 'I dont love you, I don't want to be with you, I don't want to see you anymore.'" Hulk says things have been made worse by Linda flaunting her new relationship with a 19 year old former classmate of Brooke and Nick's.

Hulk denied allegations that the divorce is a ploy to protect his assets from civil litigation by the family of John Graziano.

Hulk said the divorce should be a simple process of dividing up their assets but Linda has been going to the tabloids claiming the divorce will be a war and they're burning through money he saved up for his family.

Man after seeing this I kinda felt bad for him. I know he's no saint himself, but he's got a point...if this is all an act they have one hell of an actor there! I really have no respect for Linda at all. Not because she's dating a 19 year old and going through a female mid-life crisis, but because she's even greedier than Hulk and she acts like an out of control 15 year old. I remember seeing her years ago and thinking she seemed nice, well I missed that mark by a mile.

You made a few good points. Linda probably is going through a mid-life crisis.

But you may not have been off by a mile. There are little things that make me think Liinda hasn't always been that way. Like at Bash at the Beach 94 if you look in the middle of the front row when Hogan drops the leg on Flair and then pins him, there is a woman in a black dress jumping up and down (much like I was at that same moment). Yep, it was Linda.

They seemed very much in love (most of the time) on Hogan Knows Best. She's probably just money hungry these days. It'd be a shame if he lost his millions because of her. I know a lot of people don't like him, but he's my hero.

Count me in as one of the people who still like Hulk.

If you watched any of the last season of Hulk Knows Best, you know it was Linda's decision to get the divorce...Hulk didn't want it. Definitely a mid-life crisis or something on her part.

I loathe Hulk Hogan.

But, I feel a little bad seeing what Terry Bollea is going through. At one time, he and Linda were in love. And, I'm sure that deep down, he still loves her. But, she's going through the mid-life crisis that money, botox, and attention can cause wealthy real-life "desperate housewives" to go through.

That said, Terry is no saint. Nobody is. But, he is seemingly always on the TMZ, Perez Hilton, ET, The Insider, etc. (this time Access Hollywood) kinds of media which cause celebrities to become public pariahs. This divorce shouldn't be a story to anybody but the Bollea family. Yet, it is a national story in gossip rags because the vultures will not let it die and because he will not allow them to let it die. Hogan has been a media whore for years and it shows.

This is a sad fall from grace of a guy who, in the mid 1980s, was a wonderful rolemodel for children. The sad thing is that as I have grown from a child to an adult, I have seen a once-heroic figure become a sad cartoon character who's show I wish I could turn off. Sadly however, his cartoon show is his real existence. I just wish he could hear that "lay low, stop talking, go away until this blows over" advice and actually take it to heart.

Yeah I know Hogan has done his share of crap in the past, but I still feel for him. After you get through that celebrity exterior, he is still a human being. I really hope he and Linda can get all this junk out of thier systems for good, get back together and just be parents from now on. I know lots of celebs act like this, but anybody can be turned into a money-junkie. I've never been rich or famous so I wouldn't know. LOL! @loll@

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE