August 2008 Transformers Toy Haul Thread

Wheeljack35

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally found Animated Soundwave... Jazz... and Snarl... I saw Powerglide but he seems to out of scale... Hopefully a Legend one is in the making...

That's what I was thinking. I even had Powerglide on pre-order and canceled it when I saw how big he was. I'm sure he's very cool, but I have a hard time imagining Powerglide being that much bigger than my Classics Optimus Prime. I'd rather have a Legends version.

Just a heads up Blades and Dropshot are all over teh place down here at Target. Basically every Target I went in to today had them. I didn't pick them up since I have them being shipped right now from BBTS., so if you are looking for those TFU figs, target looks like the place to get 'em now.

Just got Henkei Classics Skyfire/Jetfire today from BBTS.

Is he worth the price?

IMO, yes. In fact he has been my favorite TF since I got him. I need to do a review on him and post some pics.

I am looking forward to it Capt... Skyfire have always been a favorite of mine...

Uuggh. My camera is broke. @grumpy@ The pics will have to wait until I buy a new one. Sorry. :(

Take the pics on a throw away camera and have them developed oin a disc

I did that recently with the pics you see where I post my collection

I was thinking about that earlier, but I was not for sure it would work, but you say it's cool. ;) I have alot of blank disc and a Wal-mart next door, maybe I can get a few pics this weekend.

I got Mcdonalds Bumblebee and Starscream today lol

I didn't think Mcdonalds had anymore transformers, but they still had some, so I got these two guys today, and well I got Starscream yesterday. Tomorrow I might go back and see if they have an Optimus and Megatron left.

IMG_9252.jpg

Picked Deep Space Starscream on clearance at Target for $4.98.

Holy #$*^& do they have more? If so grab me one and I'll pay you $10 for it plus shipping

I bought Activators Bumblebee last night :) I couldn't find a deluxe one anywhere, and im not gonna bother getting in online, cuz then it'll end up costing like $25 dollars after shipping and crap.

but this one is good enough, and I think I will skip getting the Leader Class Bulkhead, and just get the Voyager Class one, save me a bit of cash there too.

Cool little toy this guy is, I didn't know his head was posable from the pics I've seen online, and his arms kinda suck, but overall a really nice little figure :)

IMG_9259.jpg

IMG_9260.jpg

IMG_9261.jpg