Last Crusade Figures Found

indyjones101

Found Every Last Crusade Figure Today at my Local K-Mart.

Elsa x1

Henry x1

Vogel x1

Young Indy x4

Indy with Sub Machine Gun x3

Grail Knight x3

Bought Elsa

Henry was tempting so I hid it. I aint supposed to buy these things. He kinda had a bad paint job...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool. Hopefully this means that they're shipping again. I still need Henry and Elsa, so I'll be keeping an eye out.

Elsa x1

Henry x1

Vogel x1

Young Indy x4

Grail Knight x3

Bought Elsa

Henry was tempting so I hid it. I aint supposed to buy these things. He kinda had a bad paint job...

Elsa is very nice. Her Relic goes nice with the 12'' figures, I made a custom Elsa out of 12'' figure from Star Wars. The grail looks nice.

I don't see the big deal about the Young Indy, he looks really stupid.

Elsa x1

Henry x1

Vogel x1

Young Indy x4

Grail Knight x3

Bought Elsa

You're lucky to find them. And hiding figures (whether it be from yourself or other collectors) is a big no-no. Either buy it or leave it for other people to buy it. And don't take this the wrong way. I've read from many posts regarding purchasing items that weren't supposed to be on sale, and hiding items b/c they didn't want others to buy it, and frankly, that's stupid. What's worse, are collectors bragging (aka letting other collectors know about it via forums) about it, and not feeling ashamed.

Good to hear that you found the Last Crusade wave. But as the others have said, hiding a figure just so another collector can't purchase it is pretty stupid. Stashers are just as bad as scalpers IMO. I hope you don't do this on a regular basis. Henry Jones is a very sought after figure and goes for $20+ on eBay. I feel bad for someone who missed out on Henry at that Kmart due to you stashing it.

I found the whole wave at walmart tonight. It was still in the shipment, I opened it and found them all and walked away with all 6. Now I need to send away for the Bonus Figure. Now I can get six of them too.

Alright I felt guilty about Henry people. I went back and put him on the shelf.

Good to hear that you found the Last Crusade wave. But as the others have said, hiding a figure just so another collector can't purchase it is pretty stupid. Stashers are just as bad as scalpers IMO. I hope you don't do this on a regular basis. Henry Jones is a very sought after figure and goes for $20+ on eBay. I feel bad for someone who missed out on Henry at that Kmart due to you stashing it.

i never have hidden a figure... first and last time.

Found Henry at my local wal-mart with a superb paint job. Wow. I love this figure. It even comes with an umbrella lol.

I will hide a figure if I don't have enough cash on hand, but then i run to my bank then come right back to get it. Its a hunt, and I will get what I want.

Sorry if I sounded hateful. Good to hear that your stashing days are over :P

Sorry if I sounded hateful. Good to hear that your stashing days are over :P

Yeah. Thats the only time I hid a figure, god knows why. lol. thanks for the tip. WHats your fav. Indy figure?

Found Henry at my local wal-mart with a superb paint job. Wow. I love this figure. It even comes with an umbrella lol.

I will hide a figure if I don't have enough cash on hand, but then i run to my bank then come right back to get it. Its a hunt, and I will get what I want.

Just because you don't have the cash on hand doesn't give you the right to "hide" (aka deprive another collector/kid/person from purchasing it). That is absolutely childish-behavior and something that is just as bad, if not worse than scalping figures. If you don't have the money, don't hide the figure. This type of selfishness "It's a hunt, and I will get what I want" should not be tolerated. I don't want to sound preachy (if I haven't already), but people like that should learn some manners, even when it comes to purchasing items. Please don't try to justify your selfish actions.

Just because you don't have the cash on hand doesn't give you the right to "hide" (aka deprive another collector/kid/person from purchasing it). That is absolutely childish-behavior and something that is just as bad, if not worse than scalping figures. If you don't have the money, don't hide the figure. This type of selfishness "It's a hunt, and I will get what I want" should not be tolerated. I don't want to sound preachy (if I haven't already), but people like that should learn some manners, even when it comes to purchasing items. Please don't try to justify your selfish actions.

First of off, i don't know YOUR rules, This is the first time I even knew that collectors had a forum. The last past 10 years that I have been collecting toys, people hide figures, some times I find what they hide and they find what I hide. I didn't know there was rules, or that hiding a toy was wrong. What i know is that I want a toy, I will get that toy without paying ebay prices. Everyday I hit up 7 different stores. Every night I go to wal-mart at 3am to find what I am looking for. My selfish actions? its not my fault that you don't try hard enough to find what you are looking for. Turn over every box, look in the shipment, it is a hunt and that is one part that makes it fun. And then you compare may actions to scalping figures? I don't collect for other people or to make a profit, so how does this compare? I take each toy out of the box too, does this make me bad too?

So is it also bad when I open Wal-mart shipments to get they toys I want? you might think so, since it did not sit on a peg for other to have a chance to buy it? You should print out the Does and Don'ts of toy collecting for me. You did come off as preachy and rude and that is a turn off, next time you should notice that I am new here and try to talk to me instead talking down to me.

Elsa x1

Henry x1

Vogel x1

Young Indy x4

Grail Knight x3

Bought Elsa

Great find! I'm still looking for Dr Henry Jones myself and even checked a KMart I rarely check. No luck.

And don't worry about these guys giving you grief for hiding a toy. I've done it and there's nothing wrong with it.

Welcome to the boards too!

Elsa x1

Henry x1

Vogel x1

Young Indy x4

Grail Knight x3

Bought Elsa

Great find! I'm still looking for Dr Henry Jones myself and even checked a KMart I rarely check. No luck.

And don't worry about these guys giving you grief for hiding a toy. I've done it and there's nothing wrong with it.

Thanks. My K-Mart still has the OTC Star Wars Figures from a couple years ago! Their toy selection is sad. I can't beleive that they actually got the LC waves before my 2 Wal-Marts around here!

First of off, i don't know YOUR rules, This is the first time I even knew that collectors had a forum. The last past 10 years that I have been collecting toys, people hide figures, some times I find what they hide and they find what I hide. I didn't know there was rules, or that hiding a toy was wrong. What i know is that I want a toy, I will get that toy without paying ebay prices. Everyday I hit up 7 different stores. Every night I go to wal-mart at 3am to find what I am looking for. My selfish actions? its not my fault that you don't try hard enough to find what you are looking for. Turn over every box, look in the shipment, it is a hunt and that is one part that makes it fun. And then you compare may actions to scalping figures? I don't collect for other people or to make a profit, so how does this compare? I take each toy out of the box too, does this make me bad too?

So is it also bad when I open Wal-mart shipments to get they toys I want? you might think so, since it did not sit on a peg for other to have a chance to buy it? You should print out the Does and Don'ts of toy collecting for me. You did come off as preachy and rude and that is a turn off, next time you should notice that I am new here and try to talk to me instead talking down to me.

I agree with you Zachblaze. Totally.

Elsa x1

Henry x1

Vogel x1

Young Indy x4

Grail Knight x3

Bought Elsa

Thanks. My K-Mart still has the OTC Star Wars Figures from a couple years ago! Their toy selection is sad. I can't beleive that they actually got the LC waves before my 2 Wal-Marts around here!

Sometimes K-Mart will surprise you like that ~lol!

You still have OTC figures?! Where do you live and incidentally, what figures do they still have?

Zachblaze,

First off I would like to apologize to you for sounding rude. I did not mean to "talk down" to you. When I read/hear from people gleefully chatting and posting that they hide figures so they can purchase them later and purchasing an item before they are to be released and running off with it before the managers can stop them (that last one I recall reading from rebelscum.com about purchasing the BMF), I just find it very absurd, and selfish. And just b/c you're new, does not mean I won't give you an honest perspective. Once again, I apologize.

Joenubb,

It's fun hunting (most of the time) for hard-to-find-figures. If you don't have the money when you've found this hard-to-get/find-figure, I know the feeling. It sucks. You don't want anyone else to have it. But sometimes, you just let it go. By hiding that particular figure, you deprive someone else of the chance to purchase the item. It just doesn't seem right.

While it may not seem right to you, I don't think it's that big of a deal. I don't look at it as right or wrong. Sometimes the items are found and either bought by whoever found them or put back out by an employee. Sometimes they remain hidden for a few days until I have a chance to go back and purchase them.

I'm not trying to deprive anyone else of buying an item, I am trying to increase my chances of being able to buy the product I want.