Target exclusives

lldjslim

I was wondering are the Target exclusives only avialable online only or will they also be in the Target stores.

I check Target.com and they were out of them.

It looks like the Scalpers beat us agian.

And if you're talking about the AWE, HISS, and Black SHARC, I beleive those are gone for good.

Looking forward to the announcement that someone's found the planes in stores though! Or are they only meant to be online?

I'm Talking about the Cobra Rattler and the Conquest X-30

I'm sure they'll make it to stores. I just wonder if it's going to be like the last go-around where you have but one chance to find them, or if they've learned to stock / order / produce better.

The site lists them as unavailable as they have not been released yet, according to the rep I talked to.

The DPCI # (for both?) is 087-06-2047, according to the website. Different catalog numbers, same DPCI.

I don't think Target would be that stupid. I'm banking on in-store. What we saw online was probably a test for how many they should really order (demand). If there were alot of pre-orders, then we can expect to see a good level of stock in-store. They know not everyone orders online.

I don't think Target would be that stupid. I'm banking on in-store. What we saw online was probably a test for how many they should really order (demand). If there were alot of pre-orders, then we can expect to see a good level of stock in-store. They know not everyone orders online.

The environment sets are online exclusives.......if they are already sold out of pre-orders for the jets than they have sold all their stock. I don't think thats stupid at all.......Its possible that they may only be online......they were 35 bucks a piece. Most of the time I see their big exclusives warming the shelves.....it may be smarter for them to sell collector specific pieces online.

We are talking about the Rattler and Conquest X-30.The Enviernment sets are exclusive to Entertianment earth.

I know that......he was saying that Target would be stupid to only have them online.....I was stating that the environment sets ARE online exclusives.....so Hasbro is not shy about having online only exclusives.

You would think they would sell a lot more in store....but thats not always the case.

Plus, the environment sets are at BBTS too.....not just Entertainment Earth.

We are talking about the Rattler and Conquest X-30.The Enviernment sets are exclusive to Entertianment earth.

Scratch that.these are exclusives from Preview magazine not EE.

They will be online exclusives, meaning various online shops will have them.

I just found them on Target.com..

This is what it reads.

Quick Info for item details

Hasbro CHLD GIJO 3.75 RATTLER & WW V

I just found them on Target.com..

This is what it reads.

Quick Info for item details

Hasbro CHLD GIJO 3.75 RATTLER & WW V

I can't find any info for the Rattler or Conquest on target's website at all. anyone have a link?