here's my little collection! :)

Mike

here's my G1/Classic shelf which doesn't really have any true "g1" toys lol but its all G1 characters :)

tf2.jpg

and here is my movie shelf :P

tf3.jpg

And here is my newly Animated Shelf :)

tf1.jpg

Nicely shot. :) After getting Classics Ironhide, Sideswipe and Bluestreak, I hope to make a few photos of my own. I've been trying to get as many Classics as I can so I can replicate a G1 scenario. I lack originals. :(

yeah, I am really looking forward to getting those ones as well, along with a Mirage, and Hound, and I hope they make the other season 1 cars as well :)

I suggest Animated Leader Megatron and Leader Bulkhead... and Ultra Magnus in two weeks...

They are both on my want list, yep :) the cons I will get much later though, I just want the Autobots for now.

Heh, that's a cool lil collection!! :D

• 1 month later...

Check out all the latest toys I've addded :) my little collection is growing.

I found the robot hero sets I needed, all I need left is Rodimus/Insecticon, and that 5 piece repaint box set, and I'll be caught up.

My movie toys are coming along, I still need Megatron, Ratchet and Bonecrusher, which I could have got this weekend, but didn't quit have enough to grab them. Prime is still sitting in my moms closet lol

and my animated toys, I almost have all 5 autobots, I have Prime on layaway at walmart, I will pick him up in a few weeks.

WOw I'm behind on that TF RH series I did not even know there was a hound let alone out ! :D

you won't find the boxed set anyplace but online or maybeeeeeeeee a comic shop since it was a @usa@ exclusive :S

go to ikea get bookcases with glass doors, problem mostly solved ... saves them from getting as dusty as they do with out em anyways i hardly ever have to dust now :)

Picked up the latest robot heroes figures today ,good stuff thanks again mike I did not know they were out here yet! @can@