Fans of The Question: We NEED your Votes!

TheUberBarrett

How could anyone not want Huntress in that outfit??? Its her best one imo. Anyway still think she will win it in the end. No disrespect to anyone who want a Question, he is just not that visualy interesting to me. I would rather have Starman than him. But he would be number 3.

Draven

How could anyone not want Huntress in that outfit??? Its her best one imo. Anyway still think she will win it in the end. No disrespect to anyone who want a Question, he is just not that visualy interesting to me. I would rather have Starman than him. But he would be number 3.

Draven

but there have been tons of huntress figures and only one question.

Well I would love all those figures. I actually voted for Vixen though. She would make a great figure and we hardly ever get a black female so I think she would rock! The question would be my number two choice.

I also love that version of the Huntress' outfit! I am sure we will get that figure eventually though.

Question for me as well. Vixen just got a figure made (granted thats from DCD), Huntress doesn't really another figure and the rest are kind of meh.

I prefer the Huntress outfit she wears now, where she doesn't look like a hooker.

Seein how Mattel normally releases current costumes as oppose to the others, I would assume they would use the 1 year later on; most likely the pic they use is a placeh0lder. The again, the 1 yr lata and the outfit on the polls aer similar, so I would not be suprised if they do a paint variation like aquaman or sinestro.

The Question got my vote.

I prefer the Huntress outfit she wears now, where she doesn't look like a hooker.

I think that's why female figures are so popular: the characters are always so scantily clad.

I wish someone would release a bunch of different naked or nearly naked female action figures so lines like MOTU and DCUC don't get figures wasted on lame/obscure characters simply because Playboy isn't enough for fanboys.

I voted for The Question!

Seeing as they put the others options I am hoping they will all eventually be made!

I wish someone would release a bunch of different naked or nearly naked female action figures so lines like MOTU and DCUC don't get figures wasted on lame/obscure characters simply because Playboy isn't enough for fanboys.

Yeah, no need for those lame/obscure characters like Teela and Supergirl. God knows it's only those costumes the collectors care about, and they'd never want the figure because they like the character.

I'll agree with you 100% that there are too many scantily-clad females in too many properties, often for no good reason... but even as a joke, it's really silly to intone that the only reason anyone would want toys of those characters is to get those costumes, and/or that only the 'lame/obscure' characters could be scantily-clad.

And you're complaining about the females being scantily-clad in Masters of the Universe, were the flagship character wears furry underwear, bondage gear, and a smile? Seriously? ;)

Yeah, no need for those lame/obscure characters like Teela and Supergirl. God knows it's only those costumes the collectors care about, and they'd never want the figure because they like the character.

I'll agree with you 100% that there are too many scantily-clad females in too many properties, often for no good reason... but even as a joke, it's really silly to intone that the only reason anyone would want toys of those characters is to get those costumes, and/or that only the 'lame/obscure' characters could be scantily-clad.

And you're complaining about the females being scantily-clad in Masters of the Universe, were the flagship character wears furry underwear, bondage gear, and a smile? Seriously? ;)

right.

I think you pretty much entirely misunderstood my post.

I don't consider Teela, Supergirl, Wonder Woman, the Sorceress, etc. lame or obscure characters (I didn't mention or reference them), and I never said every female character is lame and obscure. I said I'm tired of the lame, obscure characters getting figures or figure requests because many fanboys can't get enough pieces of plastic with boobs.

The lamest of lame characters, male or female, will have fans and want to see them get figures for the same reason Batman fans want Batman figures. But the Huntress is no Wonder Woman in terms of popularity. If Wonder Woman had that many votes on that poll, I'd believe it (she would have got my vote instead of The Question). But if the Huntress is getting that many votes, I tend to think it's because she's dressed like a hooker instead of a crime fighter because she's not exactly the most known character in the DC universe. I could be wrong, of course. Maybe I'm severely underestimating her popularity among true fans.

I have no complaints about what Teela or the Sorceress wears. It fits their characters, and their popularity isn't based on their image but rather the fact they can kick ass with the best of them. And they're covered up for the most part anyways with no cleavage to be seen. But with them it might make sense seeing as how He-Man started out as a savage in nothing but furry underwear (no shirt or boots).