Wave 9 at smalljoes.com

Boodro

Sigh...the internet scalpers win again!

Well, I guess it's not quite as bad if you order them in a set...but c'mon...$13 dollars for a Snow Serpent or BAT!?!?!

Well I get why the internet stores charge more for army builders... cause they are obviously going to sell more of them and then they are gonna get stuck with the less desireable figures that won't get bought as much... so I'm not mad at them for dong it... but I certainly can't afford to pay that much... I'd be much more apt to buy them at $9 or $10 a peice... but I suppose it doesn't matter. They will sell them regardless.

For the smaller online retailers it's the only way to make even a slight profit selling the figures. There's only a couple of figures in each wave that will be really hard to find to the point that someone's gonna go online to try and find them individually. Smalljoes is gonna sell all those and get stuck with the remainder unrare ones and have to clearance them. Knowing this ahead of time, you've gotta up the price on the desirable figures or you'll take a loss on the whole. That's why the price is reasonable on the whole group of six at one time, cause there's nothing to get stuck with.

If I'm already b@#chin' about $7.99 per figure at RETAIL.....what do you think I'll be thinkin' about $12????? @lol@

Ain't happenin!

Ordered my set on Monday and received it yesterday. Having my first purchase through smalljoes, I'm impressed with their pricing, speed of service and quality of product. I will definitely do business with them again down the road.

Ordered my set on Monday and received it yesterday. Having my first purchase through smalljoes, I'm impressed with their pricing, speed of service and quality of product. I will definitely do business with them again down the road.

I've ordered stands from them quite a few times, and they are EXTREMELY fast with shipping.