MATTYCOLLECTORS.COM

pooda

Wow...what a lackluster site.

And where's The Dark Knight stuff? Would've been nice to have some of those figs there to buy through the site...

Another shining example of Mattel's commitment to its fans...

GL

dude...come off it! its been up for about 40 mins. they said the prime focus at this point, is to get people the exclusives.

bought a king greyskull and decided to get a 2nd lobo at the last minute to open; my brother would not let me open any of the toys I will be gettin in the mail from a fellow tni member who went to SDCC.

I mean, hell, most of the exclusives toys I have one of each and I don't get to open any. I have single shera from the 2000 line and I never seen it since it is sealed in a white box. WAste of money since it is just a box to me. So I get a 2nd lobo just to open and have fun with it. Is that wrong?

Wow...what a lackluster site.

And where's The Dark Knight stuff? Would've been nice to have some of those figs there to buy through the site...

Another shining example of Mattel's commitment to its fans...

GL

Why be a jerk man?

Mattel just sent me an e-mailing saying they haven't received my payment via Paypal, I checked my transaction on my account and checked my bank account, my money definitely went through,

Also, in my Matty Account, sometimes my order just disappears and then reappears couple mins later.

It seems they haven't got the system 100% as yet.

Mattel just sent me an e-mailing saying they haven't received my payment via Paypal, I checked my transaction on my account and checked my bank account, my money definitely went through,

Also, in my Matty Account, sometimes my order just disappears and then reappears couple mins later.

It seems they haven't got the system 100% as yet.

There are definitely some kinks to be worked out, but I think most of it is due to insanely high traffic.

It took me well over an hour to finally get an order to go through. Now I just have to make sure I wasn't charged multiple times for the orders that didn't go through.

i got my lobo from a fellow TNI member.....good lookin homeboy!

he is a bit tall at 8" but he is a great figure.

he's taller than 8". the dcuc figs are 6 1/4" and lobo is huge, but like you said....great fig!

It took me a half hour but I finally got a Lobo. Had to keep refreshing and pressing "back", then re-entering personal info. I was just about ready to give up, thinking it sold out since suddenly my cart was empty and then I had to add it again and restart the whole process over, but it finally went through. I figured, If I don't get this Lobo, I still have my DC Direct Lobo from a few years ago.

BTW, I finally got Wave 1 today. I went out figure hunting and found all 5 figures. Does anyone have any extra Aquamans (original or new) or the "Jason" Firestorm?

It took me a half hour but I finally got a Lobo. Had to keep refreshing and pressing "back", then re-entering personal info. I was just about ready to give up, thinking it sold out since suddenly my cart was empty and then I had to add it again and restart the whole process over, but it finally went through. I figured, If I don't get this Lobo, I still have my DC Direct Lobo from a few years ago.

BTW, I finally got Wave 1 today. I went out figure hunting and found all 5 figures. Does anyone have any extra Aquamans (original or new) or the "Jason" Firestorm?

jason wont be making an appearance....sorry bud.

Why not? Sorry, I'm new to the DCU figures.

BTW, I just found out the hard way that Penguin's waist is not meant to swivel. Time for a new Penguin.

jason was meant to be a running change, but they cut that idea short. sorry bout the penguin. not much articulation is needed in a short, fat, i dont move much character....but he sure looks good.

Why not? Sorry, I'm new to the DCU figures.

BTW, I just found out the hard way that Penguin's waist is not meant to swivel. Time for a new Penguin.

It was meant to (mine moves fine), it just doesnt always work out that way.

As for Firestorm Jason, last I heard was that they're planning on releasing him in wave 2 refresher cases after wave 3 is released. This was relatively recent news, but how official it is is unknown.

jason wont be making an appearance....sorry bud.

Actually he will be. At least that what CSC was told by mattel a couple weeks ago. They gave them a general shipping schedule. And if it goes like they plan DCUC2 with Jason will ship after DCUC3. Here's the post CSC made with the general shipping schedule -

"The latest GENERAL shipping info from Mattel is as follows:

DCU 3 should be shipping from Mattel toward the end of this month.

DCU 2 (Mix F) will ship in August (yes, after Wave 3 ships.)

DCU 4 is scheduled to ship Early Fall (likely late September.)

DCU 6 is scheduled to ship Late Fall (likely November.)

Dark Knight Movie Masters are expected to begin shipping to specialty in August, hopefully early August.

That's all the latest info as of this morning (Monday, July 14th.)"

So hopfully Mattel will follow through with that schedule and give us Jason.

And my order for Lobo went through at about 2:15 yesterday. It took 15 minutes to place, but it went through.