Deadpool! All new and all deadly!

Jin Saotome

It's Deadpool time again! This one is in my opinion the best DP I've made so far. He was made with 100% recycled parts and no sculpting, whee! He'll be displayed at the SDCC Saturday if I get a spot at the custom panel there. Made from....

Base body is the DCSH Superman Red, Moon Knight head, Batman Movie Master hands, Punisher gun/holster, TMNT movie Leo's backsheathe and swords, witchblade spear for sword handles, Mr Sinister cape straps for ankle cuffs, craftlace for neck cuff, XMC Magneto belt for the bandolier strap, Omega red chest strap for his shoulder strap, Avalanche belt, and unknown belt pouches... whew.

Oh wait, I lied, I sculpted the tiny Deadpool belt-buckle like 2 years ago and had it lying in my bin! You could easily paint it on the head of a thumbtack tho.

DeadpoolSDCC_Strip.jpg

It's Deadpool time again! This one is in my opinion the best DP I've made so far. He was made with 100% recycled parts and no sculpting, whee! He'll be displayed at the SDCC Saturday if I get a spot at the custom panel there. Made from....

Base body is the DCSH Superman Red, Moon Knight head, Batman Movie Master hands, Punisher gun/holster, TMNT movie Leo's backsheathe and swords, witchblade spear for sword handles, Mr Sinister cape straps for ankle cuffs, craftlace for neck cuff, XMC Magneto belt for the bandolier strap, Omega red chest strap for his shoulder strap, Avalanche belt, and unknown belt pouches... whew.

Oh wait, I lied, I sculpted the tiny Deadpool belt-buckle like 2 years ago and had it lying in my bin! You could easily paint it on the head of a thumbtack tho.

DeadpoolSDCC_Strip.jpg

very cool!