SDCC Movie Masters?

TheUberBarrett

so far all we have seen is whats already on the shelves. are we going to see any new movie masters at sdcc?

i was asking myself the same question. i hope there is more but i think the 4 horsemen are overbooked

-dc universe classic

-movie masters

-masters of the universe

-there own line

thats pretty much for them i guess.

so far all we have seen is whats already on the shelves. are we going to see any new movie masters at sdcc?

The only new MM's that have been shown so far is Harvey 'Two-Face' Dent. He looks pretty good, but he is not entierly movie accurate. Theres a pic on the TNI homepage.

at this point in time, you would have to be insane to not be producing as many movie master dark knight figs as humanly possible. if they would make some of the characters on my want list i would be willing to pay at least 30 bucks a fig. its like manufacturing money for them.

My Dream Movie Masters Figs-

Batman Begins

Scarecrow (in suit, with glasses, without mask)

Arkham Asylum Prisoners (in orange jumpsuits and many variant heads)

Flass (w/ gun and fear toxin and regular variant heads)

Alfred (just a suit please, nothing fancy)

Jim Gordon (just a suit a trench coat)

Lucius Fox (just a suit from one of the two films)

Earle (in suit, with memo evidence)

Ra's al Ghul (final battle suit with removable gas mask and cane)

Carmine Falcone (as he appeared in the bar when he threatens bruce)

Joe Chill (young and older variant heads)

League of Shadows Bruce Wayne

League of Shadows Ra's al Ghul (could come with the flower for evidence)

League of Shadows army builder figure (maybe some variant heads)

Fake Ra's al Ghul (as he appeared when the building burned)

3 pack of the Wayne Family (Mom, dad and bruce as they appeared in the alley shooting)

Prison Bruce Wayne (with facial hair, and dirt detailing)

The Dark Knight

Nurse Joker (as he appeared walking out of the building, no wig)

Police Poser Joker (with the rifle this time)

Interrogation Room Joker (smeared face-paint and no jacket)

More Gotham Thugs (same body, different heads)

Some Party Crasher Thugs (as they appear when the joker attacks rachel)

Truck Driver (with cowboy hat)

Jim Gordon (SWAT uniform)

Gotham SWAT army builders (again variant heads)

Harvey Dent (with podeum)

Two-Face (with the revolver...in the conservatory)

Bruce Wayne (in a suit, perhaps from the dinner with harvey)

Lau (in white suit, complete with t.v.)

Mayor (without eyeliner)

Mike Engel (as he appeared on the news)

Salvatore Maroni (grey suit, walking cane optional)

Dead Fake Batman (as he appeared hanging with the joker card)

Gambol (regular and cut mouth variants)

Bank Manager (with shotgun)

Tattooed Prisoner (played by tommy 'tiny' lister w/ detonator)

3 pack of Dogs (the ones joker used against Batman in the their final battle)

The only new MM's that have been shown so far is Harvey 'Two-Face' Dent. He looks pretty good, but he is not entierly movie accurate. Theres a pic on the TNI homepage.

thats the 5" incher man. no movie master two face yet.

Really? THATS the 5 incher? MAN. Thats a HELL of a better job than what they did to Joker, and Harvey 'Two-Face' is a whole lot more gruesome. If that is the 5 inch, than I can't wait for them to show the MM Harvey. If they did a thug, I have no doubt that eventually they will do a Two Face. Especially with how fast all the MM's are selling. He'd come with the Coin as evidence, and a Varient could be a Non-Mutilated Harvey Dent. There'll be one "And...I'm a man of my word. HA-HA!...."

The whole reason the joker for the 5" line isnt very scary is that it was mass produced and they didnt want to make it too mcuh like Heath Ledger because of his death and all that. Thats at least what I am thinking.

actually, if i remember right, the proto was shown BEFORE he died. please correct me if i'm wrong

The whole reason the joker for the 5" line isnt very scary is that it was mass produced and they didnt want to make it too mcuh like Heath Ledger because of his death and all that. Thats at least what I am thinking.

actually, if i remember right, the proto was shown BEFORE he died. please correct me if i'm wrong

they said that the joker was too scary for a child, so they dumbed down the 5" kids fig, and gave us the MMs

There are some that are cheaper out there. I was about to pay 34.99 for one yesterday from Secondtimearoundtoys.com or something like that, but then I checked it this morning and it was sold out. I see it one day, sells out the next.

There are some that are cheaper out there. I was about to pay 34.99 for one yesterday from Secondtimearoundtoys.com or something like that, but then I checked it this morning and it was sold out. I see it one day, sells out the next.

dont sweat it....

Say whaaaa? Gordon and Fox likely…but no mention of Two-face and Ra's. Something's mixed up here…

right. i wouldnt mind having them....but no two face? what happened? did hasbro take over the MMs(lol)

Hay yodaman123, boy did you pick a bad time to cave & be willing to pay scalper price. you should have did that like a week ago when the market was semi flooded with wave 2 MMs. A lot of Jokers wave 1 or 2, were down to a mear $40.00 But now after the movies EPIC record shattering success, & after Ledger fully delivered on every bit of the hype spoken about his performance, then most of the new listings on ebay have shot back up to what they were just after there original release $140.00